KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Matrix: Path of Neo

The Matrix: Path of Neo
Started by: TrAnCeDuO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

besides wouldnt fighting as neo get boring after awhile? the fights with smiths would probably last (at most) 45 seconds.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post May 15th, 2005 03:51 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
no, you missed the point.. his claim was that having neo in the game would have made ETM a better game... which isnt the case.. you can put whipped cream on dogshit but that dont mean its gonna taste better stick out tongue

I'm just saying that i would rather play with Neo, ETM might be great... but i dont really want to play with Ghost or Niobe. So i wouldnt like it, but other people might think its great.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 04:43 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

saw the trailer... doesnt look too bad...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:31 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:04 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

higher res textures... some more polys.. there were a few 'awkward' bits during the cinematic sequences.. but the important thing is how it plays hehe.. and they better include a VS mode where bullet time is useable.. (which you'd have to make it a split screen vs)

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:33 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cal31
Let's Win Twins

Looks sweet, escpecially the Lobby scene.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 01:58 AM
cal31 is currently offline Click here to Send cal31 a Private Message Find more posts by cal31 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

New Screens...

(please log in to view the image)

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Hmm... looks alot better.. but I hope they put higher polygons.. Im pretty sure this generation is capable of better graphics than that.. and gameplay better be quite different from ETM, or this is gonna bomb..

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 12:30 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
Hmm... looks alot better.. but I hope they put higher polygons.. Im pretty sure this generation is capable of better graphics than that.. and gameplay better be quite different from ETM, or this is gonna bomb..

yeah, totally agree...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:25 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, you missed the point.. his claim was that having neo in the game would have made ETM a better game... which isnt the case.. you can put whipped cream on dogshit but that dont mean its gonna taste better : A Quote.

Haha, I like that analogy.

Well when I first put Enter the Matrix in and played it, it was really fun and different, but the it got very repetitive and the manual said that different but combinations would cause new attacks to happen and that there were endless amounts of moves that could be perform and that just wasn't the case.
I performed the same moves through the entire game.
And after I dragged, let me repeat DRAGGED myself to complete the game, I just didn't have the need to play as the other character and play the game again.
As much as they said each character experiences a different game, I just could believe it. Especially after I gave it a chance and played as the other one and the same thing happened in the beginning of the game as it did with the othe character.
They went into the building to get the letter out of th post office box.
Now how is that a different experience when they are doing the exact same thing with each character.
Maybe when they said different experience, they meant on the driving levels when Niobi drives and Ghost shoots.
Whoa, now hit me over the head with a baseball bat and call me Susan. But is that a different kind of gaming experience all together or what.
I don't think so.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Last edited by InnerRise on Jun 30th, 2005 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:10 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

So as I am having high hopes, let me repeat HOPES for this Neo game, I still wouldn't be disappointed if it turned out to be "dogshit with whipcream on top". LOL.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 08:12 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

have you played trough out the whole game with both characters, cuz the stroy changes when you play with one or the other, as well as the levels.

It's not only the driving levels when Niobi drives and Ghost shoots

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:15 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
no, you missed the point.. his claim was that having neo in the game would have made ETM a better game... which isnt the case.. you can put whipped cream on dogshit but that dont mean its gonna taste better : A Quote.

Haha, I like that analogy.

Well when I first put Enter the Matrix in and played it, it was really fun and different, but the it got very repetitive and the manual said that different but combinations would cause new attacks to happen and that there were endless amounts of moves that could be perform and that just wasn't the case.
I performed the same moves through the entire game.
And after I dragged, let me repeat DRAGGED myself to complete the game, I just didn't have the need to play as the other character and play the game again.
As much as they said each character experiences a different game, I just could believe it. Especially after I gave it a chance and played as the other one and the same thing happened in the beginning of the game as it did with the othe character.
They went into the building to get the letter out of th post office box.
Now how is that a different experience when they are doing the exact same thing with each character.
Maybe when they said different experience, they meant on the driving levels when Niobi drives and Ghost shoots.
Whoa, now hit me over the head with a baseball bat and call me Susan. But is that a different kind of gaming experience all together or what.
I don't think so.

Umm... no i didnt... and that wasnt his point...

Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
have you played trough out the whole game with both characters, cuz the stroy changes when you play with one or the other, as well as the levels.

It's not only the driving levels when Niobi drives and Ghost shoots

yeah, but the change isnt enough to make it worth it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:42 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Well ETM didnt have Neo.. i mean come on.. who wants to play as ghost and niobe?

*point up* .. yes it was his point.. not that he was living or dying by this statement.. but rather saying that having neo would have enhanced the ETM experience.. and with terrible collision detection and graphics.. this simply could not be so

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Jul 1st, 2005 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

oh, my bad... coulda quoted it po... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:53 PM
Hazardous

there is no way this game could suck.....i saw the trailer today....holy shit!.......awesome....

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:10 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Oh.. it can... it can... /sniffle.. /cry...

I swear they better have vs mode or something (at least co-op for gods sake)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:40 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:54 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by pr1983
Umm... no i didnt... and that wasnt his point...

I didn't write that "point". It's suppose to be a quote from somebody else, but I messed up and had to hurry up and get offline so I just cut and pasted it into my message. That's why I put " A Quote", right after it to let yall know it was a quote from somebody else.
I started writing after the quote where it said, "I like that analogy".
Sorry, for being so confusing.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I didn't write that "point". It's suppose to be a quote from somebody else, but I messed up and had to hurry up and get offline so I just cut and pasted it into my message. That's why I put " A Quote", right after it to let yall know it was a quote from somebody else.
I started writing after the quote where it said, "I like that analogy".
Sorry, for being so confusing.

np... smile

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:10 PM