KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » .:Phantasy RPG Discussion:.

.:Phantasy RPG Discussion:.
Started by: _miyabi_kun_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
_miyabi_kun_

Love .:Phantasy RPG Discussion:.

Phantasy RPG is a game that is based in the middle ages and has its own sets of races including Rhizard, Eldron, Houndzalid, Human, and Undead.

Rhizard- Liard-like bipeds. Have classes that feature water bases such as Commadore, Pirate, Water mage, etc.

Eldron- Elf like. nature and healing type classes

Houndzalid- dog-like bipeds. Have classes such as potion makers and gunners

Humans- Humans, have classes like thief and fighter

Undead- Same as human but have to have a special amulet to be undead

You go through the game leveling up joining clans and leveling up and leveling your pet up while promoting through an a class chart that has many outcomes.

You collect eggs (eat to up stats) and compete in monthly contests.

if you would like to join you can use me as a reference (please do this)

click here >>>>>> PhantasyRPG (thank you if you clicked this link)

or just go to www.phantasyrpg.com

Last edited by _miyabi_kun_ on Dec 25th, 2005 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:02 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

Am I the only one here who has ever played this game???

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:04 AM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

I would recomend it to anyone

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:06 AM
_miyabi_kun_

I have been playing for a few months and find it a great gaming enviroment, everyone trys to help everyone else, and there is no NOOB discrimination. Usually people fight over helping the newbs.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:09 AM
_miyabi_kun_

There is the Tavern which is a chat room where there is always someone to help you out if you dont know what to do or where to level at. There are also a lot of poeple who will buy all of your eggs and old weapons...you can also own your own shop

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:11 AM
_miyabi_kun_

Once you get to Level 75 you can also learn to smith items to improve them. When I first started someone gave me the best newb weapon you can have...i didnt even have to fight in the first area I could go right to the second one.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:13 AM
_miyabi_kun_

Well apparently I am the only one on here who has ever been to the site or is interested in it....or maybe I just need to wait longer for more people to get here

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:15 AM
_miyabi_kun_

I cant wait til christmas

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:16 AM
_miyabi_kun_

well I am bored now

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:17 AM
_miyabi_kun_

k well anyway if anyone comes here pm me I am going to go and talk to other people for a while then

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:18 AM
_miyabi_kun_

well I guess I dont want to go anywhere else I will just wait for people to talk to

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:19 AM
_miyabi_kun_

I actually quit all my other games when i found this one cause I liked this one so much beter

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:20 AM
_miyabi_kun_

I have almost filled up a whole page all by myself wow that is really sad

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:21 AM
_miyabi_kun_

My sisters are listening to some stupid music and it is getting almost as old as talking to myself

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:22 AM
_miyabi_kun_

god now I feel like a real dumb ass siting here talking to myself I wished someone would show up

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:24 AM
_miyabi_kun_

has anyone ever felt like they were being ignored

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:25 AM
_miyabi_kun_

it is really quiet

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:26 AM
Isredel
i'm a Crazy Psycopath

I hate PSO.

The reason is, the game is District based which requires almost no management but they still chrge you monthly fees. Heck When I got PSO Episode I & II for the Xbox, I did'nt really know what to expect.

I also halvely blame Xbox live for not making sure the payment was authorised by the credit card holder first.

Soon, my mom snapoped at Sonic Team for charging us double of the actual payment. And Xbox live also.

What Xbox live does is illeagal. People can just get a game and subscribe themselvs to online pay without the credit card's holders notice until they get the bill.

Moral? Don't use Xbox live. EVER!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:31 AM
Isredel is currently offline Click here to Send Isredel a Private Message Find more posts by Isredel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

thats....nice...well phantasyRPG is free

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:35 AM
_miyabi_kun_

did you really shit on santas lap

Old Post Dec 25th, 2005 01:36 AM