KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Judgment of Celestial

The Judgment of Celestial
Started by: ESB - 1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Harold just stared at the Princess, trying to decide whether to let his guard down or not before saying, "Yeah. Uh...Who are you?"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 03:25 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sebastian looks forward is shock, noticing the fact that if this man was assasinated, then they are about to face a real pro. He takes out his sword and awaited for any glow out of it. Sebastian then heard a voice of a woman and turns with his sword pointed at where the voice came from but then realized it was Princess Leyna. Sebastian stuterred in utter belief and suddenly got on one knee, puts his sword away and put his head down.

Sebastian: My apologize your highness.....

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 02:03 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Harold observed Sebastien's actions and then followed his lead as he said, "Sorry, your highness. I'm afraid I'm not too bright." It appeared that Harold was really only intelligent when it came to identifying fighters.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2007 02:53 AM
MrCurt061430 is currently offline Find more posts by MrCurt061430 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The Black Day

"Rise heroes," the princess replied. "We are in grave danger. Athos has learned of the Academy's intrusion here and has sent word to his master. We must make haste to stop the dark one before his plans can..."

Before Princess Leyna could finish speaking the ground started to shake as though a great earthquake swept across the land. Princess Leyna embraced the wall trying to keep her footing as the quake grew worse. The skies turned completely black and lightning came striking down. The citizens of Gilo ran in terror trying to find shelter as the lightning started to cause flames to rise.

Gedian Island
Captain Elijah sat on the edge of his repaired ship, the Downeaster Alexa as Master Cecil stood waiting for his students to return. Suddenly the waves started to grow more serve. A giant wave caused the Downeaster Alexa to fly forward twenty feet almost ramming Cecil if he didn't jump out of the way.

"What force!" Cecil shouted. "I can sense a terrible power!!"

"We have to find the students," Elijah replied. "We cannot stay here! This island will be buried under the ocean!"

With that Cecil ran into the woods but was too late. A great wave swept across the island flooding it. The witch of the woods, Epelwyn, stood on the top of her tower as she watched what happened. The tower begun to fall despite the witch trying to keep it up.

Bulma Academy
Headmaster Quiin sat in his office as Mistress Helen entered. "What say you Helen?" Quiin asked turning around to face her. "What word do we have on the fallen one?"

"We weren't able to find anything Headmaster Quiin. All we could find was..." Helen stopped as the skies turned black and a powerful earthquake struck the academy. Roofs begun to crumble and the students fled for safety. Quiin and Helen ran outside into the garden when suddenly fighters flew above head and bombed the academy.

Dark troopers ran into the confusion of the academy and started to gun down students and Cielo Warriors alike. Quiin and Helen charged who appeared to be the leader...

Igros
The oceans begun to rise devouring islands and large chunks of land mass begun to rise off the ground and into the atmosphere. The planet was changed by a great force; islands ceased to be and now nations soared above the clouds. Craters opened up within the planets leading to the core where the planet's Celestial Energy rested.

Currents of its energy spread through the newly formed craters to form shards to a powerful jewel that was said to be owned by Aon himself...

(From this point onward I'll have very little involvement with your own character's story; that is until I find it needed to)

????
Jack laid motionless on the edge of what he thought was a mountain. As he opened his eyes he looked around seeing his homeland; Gravince and he remembered there are no mountains near Gravince. He looked to his left to see clouds and looked down to see the large ocean below.

"What...what happened?" Jack asked himself standing up. He looked around to see that Gravince was somehow lifted into the atmosphere.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:30 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

Harold, somehow, sensed the earthquake coming and jumped in the air. However, this was innefective as the earthquake continued after he had landed. Whenever it had ended, Harold saw that the sky had darkened and a few buildings wer on fire. "Well...that's unusual." Harold said with no hint of shock, surprise, or even worry about the situation. "Well...I suppose we better go and figure out a way to stop this." Harold suggested nonchalantly.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 04:18 AM
MadMel
Heh

The Black Day

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Gedian Island
Captain Elijah sat on the edge of his repaired ship, the Downeaster Alexa as Master Cecil stood waiting for his students to return. Suddenly the waves started to grow more serve. A giant wave caused the Downeaster Alexa to fly forward twenty feet almost ramming Cecil if he didn't jump out of the way.

"We have to find the students," Elijah replied. "We cannot stay here! This island will be buried under the ocean!"

With that Cecil ran into the woods but was too late. A great wave swept across the island flooding it. The witch of the woods, Epelwyn, stood on the top of her tower as she watched what happened. The tower begun to fall despite the witch trying to keep it up.

(From this point onward I'll have very little involvement with your own character's story; that is until I find it needed to)

????
Jack laid motionless on the edge of what he thought was a mountain. As he opened his eyes he looked around seeing his homeland; Gravince and he remembered there are no mountains near Gravince. He looked to his left to see clouds and looked down to see the large ocean below.

"What...what happened?" Jack asked himself standing up. He looked around to see that Gravince was somehow lifted into the atmosphere.

((sorry been busy))
"holy ****" andrew cried out as he suddenly fell and landed on hard ground..."where....what is going on!" he called out to noone...he looked around, realizing he was high in the air.."this isn't possible" andrew whispered, looking over the edge of the rising landmass...
andrew soon realized exactly where he was...he was not far from the academy..the grandrian student picked up his hammer and ran in the direction where he hoped the academy still was...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:18 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The sudden change has thrown the entire planet into chaos. Jack found himself in his homeland of Gravince which was now soaring above the clouds. He ran off to head back home to Mayton hoping to be able to find out some more information on what just happened. He reached Mayton within ten minutes and found that all the people were in the streets praying to Aon as though it was the end of time.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 02:19 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<just realized i have a character on the first page of this. O_O too late to throw him into the mix?>>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:42 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by JaccArlington
<<just realized i have a character on the first page of this. O_O too late to throw him into the mix?>>

(It's never too late. Just read what MadMel quoted to get a basic understanding on what's going on)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:35 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

The ground started to Shake violently. Sebastian throws the sword up impales the ceiling with his sword and the sword's gravitational pull takes Sebastian up. He held on tight, but then the place was starting to fall down. He lands on the shaking ground and falls. He immedeately gets back up nad follows Harold out but he stops and turns to the Princess as his sword glows.

He ran at her and dissapears and appears infront of Harold, right when a rock was about to land on top of her.

Sebastian: Harold, take the Princess out. Follow my lead as I have the Guiding Katana.

Sebastian turns and holds his swordo ut, following what the sword directs him to in the safest path.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:26 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrCurt061430
Account Closed

"...Ok." Harold replied. He followed Sebastien's order and followed him closely, keeping the Princess nearby was well.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:34 AM
MadMel
Heh

andrew walked into the academy, smacking a passing trooper with what was commonly known as the clothesline technique and suddenly found himself facing three of them...he rested his hammer calmly on his shoulders, apparently helpless...anyone who knew andrew knew what was coming next..fortunately, the troopers, with all their ego, had their guns pointing at andrew's skull, waiting for an excuse to shoot..they didn't notice the glowing head of the massive warhammer, as it was hidden behind andrew's back..

Last edited by MadMel on Nov 26th, 2007 at 09:22 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 09:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Jack walked around Mayton not really knowing how he got here. An old man dressed in a blue robe with a long white beard spotted Jack and walked over to him. "Jack O'Neil? It's good to see you after all these years!"

"Galatians the Wise...what happened?" Jack asked him.

"I believe it has something to do with the legend of the Celestial Crystal," Galatians answered.

"...the Celestial Crystal?" Jack questioned Galatians.

"You don't know about it? I'm shocked you out of all people never knew about it." Galatians replied. Jack stood motionless for a moment when dark clouds started to form off in the distance. Jack and Galatians both looked off. Suddenly something started to rise from the waters. It was a city made out of crystal. "The legendary city! Avalon!"

"Avalon...isn't that where Aon is said to dwell?" Jack asked.

"Yes...it seems these are the end times youg O'Neil." Galatians responded. "But we must find a way to locate more Cielo Warriros. Sadly though over the years the United Nations of Igros was corrupted and named all Cielo Warriors enemies of Igros and has sent soldiers to the academy to kill them all.

"Moments before the world changed Balkan named himself Emperor and the Republic was forever changed into an Empire. I did some research and it seems that Balkan is one of the ten...ten who were expelled from the academy because they used the Forbidden Arts."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 01:04 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

<<just gonna touch up my profile now that i'm able to devote time to this...>>

Name: Irvine "Cerberus" Valentine
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 Lbs.
Weapon of Choice: Twin Swords
Home: Caption
Class: Dark Aura
Dislikes: You, probably
Bio: Not much is known about Irvine, save for the fact that he likes his privacy. There are little to no people in Caption who bother to speak to him on the rare occasion that he is in town, not out on one of his bounties. He keeps to himself most of the time, and prefers to work alone.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 11:11 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

((This right here...I don't like it so I'm playing Aon right now and changing it. Delete it from your mind! It never happened! Instead we'll go back to where we were before))

"Rise heroes," the princess replied. "We are in grave danger. Athos has learned of the Academy's intrusion here and has sent word to his master. We must make haste to stop the dark one before his plans can..."

Before Princess Leyna could finish speaking the ground started to shake as though a great earthquake swept across the land. Princess Leyna embraced the wall trying to keep her footing as the quake grew worse. The skies turned completely black and lightning came striking down. The citizens of Gilo ran in terror trying to find shelter as the lightning started to cause flames to rise.

Gedian Island

Bulma Academy
Headmaster Quiin sat in his office as Mistress Helen entered. "What say you Helen?" Quiin asked turning around to face her. "What word do we have on the fallen one?"

"We weren't able to find anything Headmaster Quiin. All we could find was..." Helen stopped as the skies turned black and a powerful earthquake struck the academy. Roofs begun to crumble and the students fled for safety. Quiin and Helen ran outside into the garden when suddenly fighters flew above head and bombed the academy.

Dark troopers ran into the confusion of the academy and started to gun down students and Cielo Warriors alike. Quiin and Helen charged who appeared to be the leader...

Igros
The oceans begun to rise devouring islands and large chunks of land mass begun to rise off the ground and into the atmosphere. The planet was changed by a great force; islands ceased to be and now nations soared above the clouds. Craters opened up within the planets leading to the core where the planet's Celestial Energy rested.

Currents of its energy spread through the newly formed craters to form shards to a powerful jewel that was said to be owned by Aon himself...

????

((This is where Team Mu would be))

Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Harold observed Sebastien's actions and then followed his lead as he said, "Sorry, your highness. I'm afraid I'm not too bright." It appeared that Harold was really only intelligent when it came to identifying fighters.

"Well we don't have time for that. I'm afraid I overheard some terrible news," Leyna replied.

((And of course Team Epsilon is at Gedian Forest))

Jack walked through the barren wasteland leading the group to search for the Village of the Catlons. Kiltons roamed about in moaning for their fallen brethern and for the forest that had fallen.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 03:40 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sebastian stopped, and awaited for Harold, and then looked at princess Leyna.

Sebastian: What is it!?

Sebastian said in an impatient way but of course he did not mean to as the entire place will erupt.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 12:29 PM
The Big O
The Original O

((This right here...I don't like it so I'm playing Aon right now and changing it. Delete it from your mind! It never happened! Instead we'll go back to where we were before))

((This is where Team Mu would be))

"Well we don't have time for that. I'm afraid I overheard some terrible news," Leyna replied.

((And of course Team Epsilon is at Gedian Forest))

Jack walked through the barren wasteland leading the group to search for the Village of the Catlons. Kiltons roamed about in moaning for their fallen brethern and for the forest that had fallen.
~Whose Team Mu? And just to be clear, we start from the end of your post?~

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 05:42 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Ordained
~Whose Team Mu? And just to be clear, we start from the end of your post?~

(Sebastian, Harold, and it was Eve but I guess Jacc here will replace her for Team Mu. You, MadMel (Andrew), and me (Jack) are Team Epsilon and yes we start from the last post you quoted)

Originally posted by JacopeX
Sebastian stopped, and awaited for Harold, and then looked at princess Leyna.

Sebastian: What is it!?

Sebastian said in an impatient way but of course he did not mean to as the entire place will erupt.

"It seems the mayor is working for Athos and the two are planning an attack on the Bulma Academy. We can't leave Gilo for Athos has sent his strongest soldiers out to kill anyone who leaves Gilo. We have to find Athos here in Gilo and stop him," Leyna replied.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 09:48 PM
MadMel
Heh

((andrew somehow got thrown back to the school, if thats ok??))

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:31 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by MadMel
((andrew somehow got thrown back to the school, if thats ok??))

((Didn't you read what I said a little before that??))

((Everything is back to normal. Team Mu is still at Gilo and we're still at the Gedian Island))

Old Post Dec 1st, 2007 02:40 AM