KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Christensen Nominated!

Christensen Nominated!
Started by: DeVi| D0do

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stun
04'ers need to stick together - aint that right?stick out tongue

Agreed.

My bad Dodo. I like the PT, but still see the flaws in it.

Guess I just got bored and was lookin for some fun.

No hard feelings Junior? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Captain REX
2001'ers stand alone. no expression

Too true. You sir, are a god among men. Be my friend Junior? big grin

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:30 AM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

01' is old skooool!stick out tongue but seriously lol, there is only a handful of you 01'ers right?no expression

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 06:32 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Originally posted by Captain REX
2001'ers stand alone. no expression

is that kinda like that verse from The Farmer in the Dell?

The cheese stands alone, hi-ho the dairy oh, the cheese stand alone... laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 09:02 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Worst Supporting Actor in ROTS.. easily SLJ.. his acting was sooo blocky... "a Sith Lord??"... wtf Sam.. you are an idiot... You said yourself the Dark Side surrounds the Chancellor.. and then you say something stupid like that.... and the delivery of his lines... so corny.. cornier than GL could imagine!!

Hayden was awesome... cant complain

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 09:08 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

If you're nominated for awards in either end of the spectrum, then it's a honor either way. That's the way I see it.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 12:41 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Paris Hilton deserves an award - now compare her to Hayden Christensen lol - atleast Hayden has proved he can carry a scenestick out tongue

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:18 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

Re: Christensen Nominated!

Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Sad to see there are no nominations in any other categories for this film... sad

Stun said it exactly: "Why in god's name are you still here!?"

I absolutely hated the movie "Birth" but you don't see me hanging around on any message boards writing about how much it sucks, etc... I don't get you. You say you are a "fan" yet you make posts such as this one. You are an oxymoron!!!!!!!

ps. (Please don't take this that I think you are a moron, I'm just using that word to describe your love/hate relationship with ROTS..)

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:52 PM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

Wait a minute... why is he nominated for SUPPORTING actor... he is the MAIN actor in the movie!!!! I don't get it...

Old Post Jan 31st, 2006 07:56 PM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Yeah, that is pretty stupid...

I really don't know how to say this so people will understand... I DO NOT HATE STAR WARS. I LOVE Star Wars. More than any other movie series ever. It's what introduced me to great movies. It's the reason I love movies the way I do.

Just because I love something doesn't mean I have to love every aspect of it... doesn't mean I'm not allowed to love something more... doesn't mean I can't hate aspects of it...

I'm still here because I enjoy discussing these films... both the good aspects, and the bad. And, frankly, I enjoy the fuss I cause when I discuss the latter. It's really quite humorous.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:01 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

If they meant to nominate him, at least let it be for the worst masculine lead role.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:16 AM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cascador

Star Wars is suppose to be a space opera performed in a kinda '30's style. It's performed in a more theatrical way, which most here call cheesy, and I understand...for some of us we recognize the style, for some of you (I think) it's new and it doesn't fit with the acting style like it is now. Cause if you look at Hayden's acting in Star Wars to Life as a House...it's totally different and can't be compared. And actually (and I'm not a Hayden lover) Hayden acted the best of all three (Hayden, Natalie and Ewan) cause the other two didn't feel comfortable in that style (understandable, it's a bit onorthodox) but still the Star Wars saga expresses freedom. Cause George Lucas didn't have to listen to the studio's or the fans. Both George Lucas and Natalie Portman described Hayden to be very profesional and dedicated to the movie, both Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.

"The greatest hero is the one who learns to face his fears and overconquers it!"

Old Post Feb 1st, 2006 12:37 AM
Click here to Send Cascador a Private Message Find more posts by Cascador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Re: Christensen Nominated!

Finally a category truly worthy of an award...

6th Annual Razzie ® Award Nominees for
Worst Supporting Actor

Hayden Christensen
Star Wars III: No Sith, He's Supposed to Be Darth Vader?!

http://www.razzies.com/history/05nomSActo.asp

Sad to see there are no nominations in any other categories for this film... sad

I thought he played the role well in epi3 its a shame because this was the one he acted best in do you know if he got nominated for epi2. Also it most be painful for him as his trying to make his way in hollywood now and his got all these people knocking him down, yes halle berry took her razzie with a smile but i guess when you have an oscar whats harm can a razzie do.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 05:18 PM
Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It's a pissoff move. I used to enjoy the razzies, but they just make things up for their own enjoyment. The same year Episode I got razzie noms - which I don't agree with of course - it was up against The Blair Witch Project. Huh? I thought critics loved that film. After that, I haven't been serious about them.
Hayden was good in Sith; he delievrs the big scenes as he should. The criticisms of acting in Star Wars go back to the first films, which are supposed to be sacred cows in movie history. People act a certain style for a purpose, the style is in every film, this has been stated SO many times over, I'm sick of it.
I rarely drop in here anymore because of the whining negativity that never stops. You are so disappointed with the prequels, and other Star Wars things? Go somewhere else, find a new hobby.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:23 PM
Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

big grin

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:32 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Funkadelic

Supporting actor?

It's an image worth pondering for a moment. Maybe, when you cut past the instrumental and songwriting virtuosity, the funny voices and characters, what is left is a man alone in his recording studio for days at a time.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 07:44 PM
Click here to Send Funkadelic a Private Message Find more posts by Funkadelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Maybe they referred to the Darth Vader in the suit bit, the 'nooooo'.

Maybe they liked him as Anakin.

stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 7th, 2006 08:11 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katie123
Pyro Princess

I LUV HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Yeah, that is pretty stupid...

I really don't know how to say this so people will understand... I DO NOT HATE STAR WARS. I LOVE Star Wars. More than any other movie series ever. It's what introduced me to great movies. It's the reason I love movies the way I do.

Just because I love something doesn't mean I have to love every aspect of it... doesn't mean I'm not allowed to love something more... doesn't mean I can't hate aspects of it...

I'm still here because I enjoy discussing these films... both the good aspects, and the bad. And, frankly, I enjoy the fuss I cause when I discuss the latter. It's really quite humorous.

well, you cant discuss everything that you feel is good - now where's the sense in that? every discussion needs both good vibes and bad- otherwise the whole "debate system" simply doesnt worksmile

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:45 AM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

Originally posted by Katie123
I LUV HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN

what i like about Hayden as an actor is the way he can show all of his inner emotions through his mannerism and his facial expression - but at the same time he has the ability to hide it. I remember that Peter Jackson told Jack Black on the set of King Kong that it's important to show any kind of emotion through the use of your eyes - or something to that extent. I'm not saying that you dont need a good vocal performance, but i think some actors are more comfortable in the role of visual performance - and i think Hayden does a decent job of it.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 01:57 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

eek! ReaaaaaaaaLLLLLLLLLLLLy????????????????????????// thats......................... true?!?!?!?!?! hayden's .. cute..........

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote