KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Punisher Respect Thread

Punisher Respect Thread
Started by: Hit and Run

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The King of All

I never considered the punisher a hero until I saw the fight scene between him and deadpool. Frank saved that guys wife and that guy called him a good man. He does bad things, but he does them for the good of the people, and as such I would say that he is a hero.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:53 AM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The King of All
I never considered the punisher a hero until I saw the fight scene between him and deadpool. Frank saved that guys wife and that guy called him a good man. He does bad things, but he does them for the good of the people, and as such I would say that he is a hero.
Countless people owe their lives to frank...he kills bad people...people who deserve death, not to be sent to jail just to get out and comit evil again...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:05 AM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The King of All

Yeah, which I think is cool. He is a dark hero (which is one of the reasons I like him) but a hero nontheless.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 03:30 AM
The King of All is currently offline Click here to Send The King of All a Private Message Find more posts by The King of All Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a hero. He'd definately rush into a burning building to save a baby, but he'd also mow down 50 people in an afternoon. He's the best example of the anti-hero, and I love it!

\m/ Respect

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:10 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

What kind of respect thread has no scans?

POST!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 08:37 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

The very first post is a link to a Punisher Respect Thread. Go there for the scans you seek.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 10:29 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Marcus4600
He's a hero. He'd definately rush into a burning building to save a baby, but he'd also mow down 50 people in an afternoon. He's the best example of the anti-hero, and I love it!

\m/ Respect
That is what ennis said in the dvd...did anyone read punisher the cell...i just did and it was pretty sweet...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2006 03:56 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

I'll guess I'll add this

Looks like frank punching out a polar bear don't know where it's from I just found it over the internet.

Attachment: punisherbear.jpg
This has been downloaded 601 time(s).

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:12 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Black Adam
I'll guess I'll add this

Looks like frank punching out a polar bear don't know where it's from I just found it over the internet.
Just wanted to get him mad...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:36 AM
Disappear

anyone ever see the movie 'the boondock saints'? they're very punisher-esque characters, with more of an amateur side.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:41 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Disappear
anyone ever see the movie 'the boondock saints'? they're very punisher-esque characters, with more of an amateur side.
Funny you say that...my friend was gunna let me barrow that movie...i will watch it soon...was it good

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 01:48 AM
MrHeavySilence

Originally posted by roughrider
You don't have to like Daredevil, or any other character you don't want to. Just don't make like a bull in a china shop in other respects threads, crapping all around about how this guy is s**t compared to the Punisher.
It's called having class. Get a f**king clue already.
But perhaps you just don't give a f**k about anything, jgiant. mad

Editiorial order.
Let's go back to posting stories and feats about Frank. And remebering what the word respect means.

I agree. Also, in that superherochat thread, the guy keeps saying f**k Batman this f**k Batman that. Really not cool.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 09:46 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
I agree. Also, in that superherochat thread, the guy keeps saying f**k Batman this f**k Batman that. Really not cool.
Screw batman

Old Post Feb 20th, 2006 10:18 PM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black Adam
I'll guess I'll add this

He pissed the bear off so it would tear apart Ma Gnucci's boys. Good comic issue.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 07:06 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Marcus4600
He pissed the bear off so it would tear apart Ma Gnucci's boys. Good comic issue.
And ma herself...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 02:26 PM
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup yup. Later on, Frank kicked her into ze fire, like so:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 10:59 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

PUnisher still gets no respect...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 03:18 AM
Thor Man

WTF are you talking about? You want more pages?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 04:32 AM
Thor Man is currently offline Click here to Send Thor Man a Private Message Find more posts by Thor Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Thor Man
WTF are you talking about? You want more pages?
Naw...just saying that people still think punisher is just a guy with some guns...oh well...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 02:07 PM
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

See that fight with bullseye...frank curbstomped his ass!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 05:31 PM