KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY STAR WARS GAME- Character Conversations Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle blinks once, then grins. "And you take your hands out from behind your back." Kyle relaxes his grip on his sidearm and clicks his comm once as he puts it away. He does not take his eyes off of the Arkanian, and won't make another move until he sees the man's hands. "Ready when you are."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 07:30 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Arvus reveals his hands, the dart caster still primed unbenownst to Kyle.

"Arvus Okmead," Arvus introduces himself. "And Lum isn't exactly my favorite drink but...I'm sure we can find something more appealing to my tastes on this pigsty of a planet."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 08:07 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"I'm sure. And this place isn't bad once you get used to it." Keeping a close eye on the man, Kyle approaches. "How about no one follows the other, due to circumstances being what they are." He walked beside him, ready to go, hoping Eerin understood the signal.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 03:11 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Yes, of course..." Arvus says, arms folded in front of him. "I know a place we can go...I went there when we arrived."

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 10:25 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Let's go, then." Kyle walks to Avrus, then begins to head back up the alleyway, staying beside the man. When he gets next to him, as they begin to walk together, Kyle decides to lay his cards out.
"It's a stalemate, you know. This situation. Without admitting anything, we know who the other works for, and we know the situation on this planet. We're in each other's way and we need to deal with that. The thing is, neither wants to be the one to start the war. If we did, we would have by now." Kyle waits for Avrus' reaction before saying more.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:47 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Quite the contrary, Mr. ...Ragnor, was it? I have been contracted by the Empire, quite obviously, to participate in a war, and I intend to participate in a war. Osokans, the ultimate hunters, would quite a challenge. Meanwhile, Drakkon has contracted you for..."

Arvus lets the sentence hang off and activates his comlink.

"Return to the ship."

He switches the comlink fully off so that he cannot be contacted, letting Kyle notice.

Last edited by General Zink on Jun 7th, 2006 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 10:32 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Eerin keeps his distance.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:34 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"There is no contract, believe it or not. I'm here for free. As you said, there's going to be a war, nothing can stop that. I'm assuming that you put together the cargo ship and the sidearm and figured out my line of work. People like me can make a lot of quick credits just before a war. Of course, I could be doing just that on any number of planets right now. Your Empire makes finding struggle easy. Even so, I don't really like the way your Emperor goes about his business. I'm not normally a poiliticaly minded guy, but there's better ways so run a galaxy."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 05:12 AM
General Zink
Bane

"The Empire dislikes smugglers, if you're implying that that is your line of work," Arvus says. "I could take you in just for that. And Rylis already has bounties posted on your head that she wants to take in, doesn't she?"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:24 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle comes to a halt and turns completely serious. "The Empire can kiss my aft. And I never said smuggler, I'm merely a... shipper. Sometimes I ship expensive things, so I protect them myself. And I'm tired of this game and your thinly veiled threats. You and the huntress want to make your move, go ahead." He pauses and takes a step back. "We're ready."
(Kyle waits for Avrus to make the next move, but he's ready for a fight if it comes to it. Ush, if that 'smuggler's instinct' has anything to tell me, now would be a good time. wink )

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:53 AM
General Zink
Bane

Arvus just kind of laughs. "Don't get so uppity, my friend. If you're not a smuggler, then why get so upset if I say anything? Now now, you offered me a drink, let's get on..."

Presumably we get there eventually...Arvus will walk in first.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:26 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle lets Arvus step inahead of him. He quickly takes out his comlink and tells Eerin. "You better come in, I don't like this." Then he quickly follows Arvus in...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 04:05 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well... you heard him say that, Arvus.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 05:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Crap. I was hoping Kyle was keeping his voice down.)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 05:19 PM
General Zink
Bane

Arvus plays it off as if he's heard nothing, but tries to pinpoint the big bug, presuming it's Eerin that Kyle contacted.

"Well, I would like some Arkanian Liquor," Arvus says, seating himself down at a table. "What'll you have, 'exporter of riches?'"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:47 PM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Kyle rolls his eyes. "I'll have whatever the local brew is. If it can get an Osokan drunk, it must be good stuff. So, how long until Stormtroopers come crashing through the city?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:44 AM
General Zink
Bane

"Why so interested?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:59 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"You're kidding, right? Who would want Stormtroopers storming the city they are currently staying in? I've seen the old holo-vids from the Clone Wars; believe me, I don't want to be on the receiving end of that."
Kyle leans back in his seat, relaxing a little.
"So, you're working for the Imps, and I'm... not. Yet here we are in the local cantina, letting time pass by. Is this some sort of trap, or are you just trying to waste my time?" He looks around, casually scanning the crowd. It suddenly occurred to him that the place could be crawling with Imps. He tries to catch somebody looking his way.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:01 AM
General Zink
Bane

"You're right about the Clone Wars," Arvus says. "Brutal stuff those clonetroopers could pull off..."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 07:19 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Nice dodge," Kyle grins, "now answer my question. Where is this going? We just gonna have a drink and go our separate ways? I doubt either of us have that in mind."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:37 PM