KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Heihachi vs. shredder

Heihachi vs. shredder
Started by: EkinEku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sixth_Winged

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jinzin
If all you can do is roll your eyes, and ignore points than there's not much point in this endless drivle...

fact is:
- H IS a human, his HUMAN stamina puttered while fighting those jacks.... shredder has a big advantage in that his stamina is indefinite...

laughing The first fact you've mentioned and it's already flawed. He is human, but that's funny that you're actually comparing him to one. Tekken's reality hardly adheres to common logic just like most universes. It isn't that hard to accept a human has a high metahuman stats considering it's feasable to attain in their universe just like many others.

-all the "irrelevant" feats I've brough up can be traced back to you having requested them.

See there, it isn't that hard to accept it's irrelevant, is it?

-you don't know anything about fighting if you can't grasp the importance of a psychological advantage..

laughing laughing laughing . You can lecture me about pyschological factors in this match when you hold a degree in such an occupation.

-the sword of tengu does more than use concussive blasts, it nullified the elements and the magic they wield which is extremely powerful.

Let's see here, Where can i classify Shredder's armor, Earth? Wind? Water? Fire? Sounds like it doesn't fit anywhere in those elements does it........or perhaps Magic? Let me think for a minute what kind of magic does his armor possess..........................................................Sorry can't picture it magical as well.

- the turtles have yet to beat shredder ONCE in h2h without the sword of tengu.

And the turtles have yet to encounter Shredder by his lonesome without having to worry about Shredder's footsoldiers and bodyguards and encountering them beforehand. Sounds to me the turtles aren't anywhere Fresh everytime they face him.

But does it matter considering Heihachi > Turtles

-splinter took down the dragon with a single kick.. using skill.. it's sad how unfamiliar you are with such matters.. it's not that big of a feat in tmnt-verse...

Oh boy, first the psychologist and now.......a martial artist laughing

I can't help but laugh at that. Not a big feat?......hahahahaha.

But I won't delve to that any further since you've contradicted from the previous post.

-Heihachi is 80 years old, and it was a miracle he survived any of the previously mentioned feats.. and even then he only just survived.. it didn't instantaniously walk away from either of those.

he also:

-miraculously survived getting thrown into a deep ravine by Kazuya
-miraculously winning a battle against a supernatural entity, Devil
-from getting assimilated by Ogre to fuse with him
-from getting beaten and smashed to a wall by Devil Jin
-from surviving the mini-nuke level explosion in honshu

That's pretty good for a 80 year old senile geezer like him.

-h is not >>> an army of foot ninjas including foot elite.. sorry but that's the biggest load of bull you said yet.. every damn foot is said to be 12x that of the best trained cia, fbi, etc etc... elite foot are equivelent to 20 foot ninjas... shredder's>>>>> army of foot tech ninjas and cyber foot.. I can't possibly see how H even compares.. even though the jack robot battle was impressive he did have Kazuya's help...

Oh boy, what a load of exaggerative nonsense. So i guess that 12x better than the best trained cia, fbi, etc, etc couldn't handle 4 mutant turtles, 1 old mutant rat, 1 guy with sport equipment as a weapon and a reporter. Real nice.

And yes, he did have Kazuya's help. But of course, you do know just how tough a single Jack even at his initial stages is right? And they would've won too if Kazuya didn't betray Heihachi.

And let me rephrase that

Heihachi is >>>>> than any foot soldier or even dozens of them.

See there, i just added some more >

Last edited by Sixth_Winged on Apr 12th, 2006 at 10:00 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:55 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
It's true, but multiple arrows is << than what heihachi could do. We're talking about a guy who can compete with Paul phoenix brick basher feats and takes can take on multiple jacks (well... what mishima couldn't anyway). And i'm only comparing him to jack because of his armor and not his actual skills.

And other than that, what other feats does the little alien dude has against a real competent MA without his armor. I doubt he can even beat a single turtle alone....w/o pis or plot device that is.
So what yoe're saying is that Shredder can't have the robot suit?

I'll have to make a note of that, and impede Ironman in the future to fight only as Tony Stark...

Or we could bot hstop grasping at damned straws and drop irrealevent points.

Since when does getting thrown into ravine, surviving a scorching C4 blast just brute force?
Because of the distribusion of force?

You know what it's obvious with your insisted removal of the exo-armor Shredder has to be handicapped for Heihachi to stand a chance. So on even level grounds Shredder would win.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:06 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Apperently subtlty is lost on you. by typing irrealeveant in quote he was short hand saying "What you consider to be irrelevent".

laughing laughing laughing . You can lecture me about pyschological factors in this match when you hold a degree in such an occupation.
He can lecture you when he knows what he's talking about...

Oh look that's now.

Or you know you can't lecture us on ... anything until you holed a degree in it.

Do you hold a degree in TMNT History or Tekken History?

No? Well I guess if you hold the philosophy of

"You can lecture me about this when you hold a degree in such an occupation."

You'd best shut your yap. wink

Let's see here, Where can i classify Shredder's armor, Earth? Wind? Water? Fire? Sounds like it doesn't fit anywhere in those elements does it........or perhaps Magic? Let me think for a minute what kind of magic does his armor possess..........................................................Sorry can't picture it magical as well.
You inabilities have no bearing on the outcome of the match.

You're using your own assumptions as support to your arguments?

Nice circular reasoning you have there. Invalid and thusly false but nice none the less

Well, that proves you know jack shit about martial arts. smile Otherwise you wouldn't have made such a stupid statement. laughing smile

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:14 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Creshosk

You're using your own assumptions as support to your arguments?

Heihachi is surely > than turtles. Firstly because of his experience.
And untill i see turtles easilly breaking through walls i wouldn't believe that they coud harm Heihachi. I mean if this were h2h fight.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:33 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by samishe
And untill i see turtles easilly breaking through walls i wouldn't believe that they coud harm Heihachi. I mean if this were h2h fight.

turtles hit guys so hard that they send limp bodies through brick walls... they PUNCH OUT DINOSAURS... how is that not a comparible feat?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:44 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

turtles would also have their weapons.. just as shredder has his armor... arguing a strict h2h match is irrational.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:45 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

turtles hit guys so hard that they send limp bodies through brick walls... they PUNCH OUT DINOSAURS... how is that not a comparible feat?

Punching Dinosours? Kazuya tore dinosours apart with his bare hand. And Heihachi defeated Kazuya. And even breaking through walls isn't impressing at all comparing to Heihachi.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:50 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

laughing The first fact you've mentioned and it's already flawed. He is human, but that's funny that you're actually comparing him to one. Tekken's reality hardly adheres to common logic just like most universes. It isn't that hard to accept a human has a high metahuman stats considering it's feasable to attain in their universe just like many others.

oh so it's oky for Hiehachi to produce super human feats in spite of being human? bu not for anyone in the TMNT verse?....

The dragon is the only thing that remotely comes close but, one blow. Don't friggin kid me. And you seem to indicate even moreso a lack of logic by telling me he doesn't even have super strength/reflexes to do the job.

well... aren't we the little hypocrite?

Anyway's you missed the point... hiehachi MAY be able to produce feats of superhuman levels but his stamina still gives out because he's HUMAN... shredder's doesn't plain and simple.

again those trains I'm always talking about.. they just left the station all over again....

laughing laughing laughing . You can lecture me about pyschological factors in this match when you hold a degree in such an occupation

yes a degree.... much better then say... experience... Just like officers who've spent 4 years in ROCT are going to be better prepared for battle than a 1 year grunt who's spent that year on the field right? And you call my logic flawed.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you retarded? Is that it?... cause it's either that or you don't actually watch the show like you claim... foot mystics ARE empowered by magic, use magical AND mental (telepathic) attacks, AND have control over the earth's elements... the sword overcame all of that... The sword reacted to the armor and shredder claimed that the sword could recognize things/weapons/tools of the same like... thus the armor has some of the properties of the sword... which would explain his ability to walk through 89% of what gets thrown his way...

what the sword produces>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>simple concussive force as you claimed.

And the turtles have yet to encounter Shredder by his lonesome without having to worry about Shredder's footsoldiers and bodyguards and encountering them beforehand. Sounds to me the turtles aren't anywhere Fresh everytime they face him..

Again WATCH THE SHOW...in departure shredder without his armor takes on the turtles and splinter.. when he finds out Bishop is in his HQ he says and I quote "this changes everything!" he instantly kicks the bejesus out of all of them in less than 7 seconds... no joke... no armor... just shredder skill at it's finest... And the turtles

you'd have to prove that first.. like cresh said you're basing that off nothing more than uneducated assumptions....

well..... yeah....

http://img459.imageshack.us/my.php?...injakick2wi.jpg

honestly, how long CAN you go without sticking your foot in your mouth? it's pathetic.. really....

I can't help but laugh at that. Not a big feat?......hahahahaha.

It would seem laughing is ALL you can do when faced against a superior argument...

but I won't delve to that any further since you've contradicted from the previous post.

don't point out the contradiction or anything just claim I've made one eand hope that that's enough... roll eyes (sarcastic)

he also:

-miraculously survived getting thrown into a deep ravine by Kazuya.

It was miraculous... it left him drifting into a coma like state and everyone was AMAZED he survived...
-miraculously winning a battle against a supernatural entity, Devil.

who's big claim to fame was taking out a little team of special forces guys? pffftt.. wolveirne would have done more damage...

--from getting assimilated by Ogre to fuse with him.

this proves what?

---from getting beaten and smashed to a wall by Devil Jin.

again another feat every street level and their grandma does... every time shredder hits the turtles and sends em flying they end up smashed into a wall.. hell even the elite foot can do that...

-from surviving the mini-nuke level explosion in honshu

which left him unconcious for a month and was again YES miraculous....

-That's pretty good for a 80 year old senile geezer like him.

yes it is.. and it means there needs to have some questions answered by the tekken team but until then he's still an 80 yr old geezer who's gonna putter out against the shredhead...

Oh boy, what a load of exaggerative nonsense. So i guess that 12x better than the best trained cia, fbi, etc, etc couldn't handle 4 mutant turtles, 1 old mutant rat, 1 guy with sport equipment as a weapon and a reporter. Real nice.

oh boy ignoring factual evidence AGAIN cuase you don't like it.. real nice...

And yes, he did have Kazuya's help. But of course, you do know just how tough a single Jack even at his initial stages is right? And they would've won too if Kazuya didn't betray Heihachi..

that resulting explosion says different...

you're aware how tough cyber foot ninjas are right? TMNT>>>>>cybers...
shredder>>>TMNT... that simple.

Heihachi is >>>>> than any foot soldier or even dozens of them...

which I can agree to..... but hundreds of them? and a swat team... AND foot elite? no... not likely....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:53 PM
jinzin

Punching Dinosours? Kazuya tore dinosours apart with his bare hand. And Heihachi defeated Kazuya. And even breaking through walls isn't impressing at all comparing to Heihachi.

robot dinosaurs.. in a non canon cartoon.... hell if we're allowed to use whatever media wewant though.. hell I choose anime shredder.. he's a threat on a planetary level... so long hiehachi...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:55 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

robot dinosaurs.. in a non canon cartoon.... hell if we're allowed to use whatever media wewant though.. hell I choose anime shredder.. he's a threat on a planetary level... so long hiehachi...

If you wanna go by games only ok.

WEAKEST punch from Heihachi is capable of breaking through meter thick wall. His hardest punch is twenty times stronger than his weakest punch. So his hardest punch is capable of killing Shredder instantly.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:58 PM
jinzin

If you wanna go by games only ok.

WEAKEST punch from Heihachi is capable of breaking through meter thick wall. His hardest punch is twenty times stronger than his weakest punch. So his hardest punch is capable of killing Shredder instantly.

LOL okay we go by video games then.. shredder transforms into supes and STILL kills hiehachi with all his strange and random superpowers...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:00 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL okay we go by video games then.. shredder transforms into supes and STILL kills hiehachi with all his strange and random superpowers...

Mmmm... isn't it from that old dendy game? I thought he transformed because of a mutagen?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:02 PM
jinzin

Mmmm... isn't it from that old dendy game? I thought he transformed because of a mutagen?

naw.. in a number of th SNES and sega games he transformed at the end of the game at will...

his super powers included
super strength, super speed, levitation. warping, napalm attack (fire came out of the ground), random lighting bolts that rained from the heavens, and his MA skills...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:05 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your knowledge of old snes games is something unbelievablebig grin

Still i doubt he could take combo from Heihachi and stay alive.
Oh and i used to watch that old turtles cartoon.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:10 PM
jinzin

Your knowledge of old snes games is something unbelievablebig grin

Still i doubt he could take combo from Heihachi and stay alive.
Oh and i used to watch that old turtles cartoon.

what do you based that doubt on? I mean arguing against the classic turtles is almost worse than arguing against the current ones... classic ninja turtles tore robotic machines apart with their bare hands, dodged continuous lazer fire on a consistant basis and punched rock soldiers from demension x unconsious....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:17 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

what do you based that doubt on? I mean arguing against the classic turtles is almost worse than arguing against the current ones... classic ninja turtles tore robotic machines apart with their bare hands, dodged continuous lazer fire on a consistant basis and punched rock soldiers from demension x unconsious....

...And Feng Wei desatroyed entire mountain with his bare hands. Still he lost the Tekken tournament.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:21 PM
jinzin

canon? nope...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:32 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

canon? nope...

I bet you, i bet you that if Feng will appear in tekken 6 he'll posses those Dragon powers and still will lose the tournament.
BTW if he didn't won the tournament it still doesn't mean that video isn't canon.

Like King's ending in tekken 4, or Brian's ending, or many others.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:38 PM
jinzin

and it's not factual evidence until it's later confirmed by another game...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:40 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

and it's not factual evidence until it's later confirmed by another game...

May be not. But it doesn't matter, those dragon powers didn't made him much stronger than he already was. I'm going according to game. If he could break through walls with minimum efforts i believe if he gives his best punch he could break mountain even without those powers.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:46 PM