KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Kingdom Hearts RP Thread

Kingdom Hearts RP Thread
Started by: LiL nAstY GirL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

(ah again with the flattery my dear. Excellent sig, as you can tell, I'm a bit biased towards nobodies.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 04:58 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by QuincE
(ah again with the flattery my dear. Excellent sig, as you can tell, I'm a bit biased towards nobodies.)

((Thanks stick out tongue I just realized how cool Namine is, after someone else took her stick out tongue))

Zexion walked towards the exit of the room. He reached out for the haddle to the door, and looked back at the nobodies over his shoulder.

"Rest up, all of you. You'll need it." He said.

Zexion walked out of the room, leaving the others in speculation. He walked through the empty castle, until a heart shapped moon came into view.

"Soon, I'll have Kingdom Hearts true power." Zexion said.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:05 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Kadaj leaned against the wall in one of the dark stone wall rooms in Hades. He was beneath the colliseum, and was getting a pep-talk from lord of the underworld.

"man I hate that brat! Him and his giant "key" and his short duck friend and clueless dog....he's a dog right?" Hades asked Kadaj.

Kadaj shrugged an "i dont know" kind of shrug an walked more into the room.

"Well anyways, he's so arrogant, coming in here to MY tournament and beating all of my champions." Hades said as he began pacing back and forth. "That's why YOU'RE here, to help me get rid of the meddling Kid."

Kadaj lifted his head more, his green squinted eyes meeting Hades. "And I will get to see brother again won't I?" He asked happily.

"Yeah yeah you can see your 'brother' whenever you want. AFTER you get rid of the kid."

Kadaj smiled and said "yes. I can get rid of him. And then me and brother will meet again. And then we can see mother." Kadaj's demeanor became very childish and became very happy. He left the room in a half-skip and left Hade alone.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:15 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

axel said to him self why am i still alive what is my purpose do i befriend sora or go back to the organization 13 i think i'll see what roxas is doing. he open a portal to to twilight town.

Last edited by scarecrow88 on Apr 19th, 2006 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:51 PM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

*surounded in darkness ansem awakes **where am i ?? who am I ??"as he pulled hiself to his feet **the surrounding darkness recedes into him leving him standing on the islands **this place .... i have no idea where i am .**looks around ** hmm

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:23 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Originally posted by darksora
*surounded in darkness ansem awakes **where am i ?? who am I ??"as he pulled hiself to his feet **the surrounding darkness recedes into him leving him standing on the islands **this place .... i have no idea where i am .**looks around ** hmm

((Wait are you the real Ansem the wise (Diz) or Xehanort (Ansem from KH)?))

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:30 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
((Thanks stick out tongue I just realized how cool Namine is, after someone else took her stick out tongue))

Zexion walked towards the exit of the room. He reached out for the haddle to the door, and looked back at the nobodies over his shoulder.

"Rest up, all of you. You'll need it." He said.

Zexion walked out of the room, leaving the others in speculation. He walked through the empty castle, until a heart shapped moon came into view.

"Soon, I'll have Kingdom Hearts true power." Zexion said.

A tall shadow cast over Zexion. "So, you waited for us to truly die before you showed us your true abilities?" the blue haired nobody asked the shorter one, his face showing an air of distrust. "I must say even Xemnas was unaware of what you could do."

Saix said turning his back to him. "I hope you don't have more secrets hidden from the rest of us boy."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:31 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Originally posted by QuincE
A tall shadow cast over Zexion. "So, you waited for us to truly die before you showed us your true abilities?" the blue haired nobody asked the shorter one, his face showing an air of distrust. "I must say even Xemnas was unaware of what you could do."

Saix said turning his back to him. "I hope you don't have more secrets hidden from the rest of us boy."

"Yeah, you know me, full of suprises." Zexion said.

Zexion began walking away from Saix, summoning a portal of darkness. He walked through the portal, and heard the sounds of paradise. He heard birds soaring across the blue sky, the waves crashing against the pure white sand. Zexion walked out of the darkness and found himself hidden in the darkness of a cave. He walked towards the entrace, and heard the voices of three people. Two male, one female. Leon, Sora, and Kairi

"Now, lets see these warriors that destroyed my commrads." Zexion thought outloud.

Last edited by Sweet Escape on Apr 19th, 2006 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:38 PM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

((Wait are you the real Ansem the wise (Diz) or Xehanort (Ansem from KH)?))
well which one is the one who try to enslave riku

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:41 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

well which one is the one who try to enslave riku

((Xehanort. Refer to yourself as Xehanort from now on in the thread))

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:44 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

[edit]

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:44 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

((Xehanort. Refer to yourself as Xehanort from now on in the thread))
all righty then LNG

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:48 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

"Yeah, you know me, full of suprises." Zexion said.

Zexion began walking away from Saix, summoning a portal of darkness. He walked through the portal, and heard the sounds of paradise. He heard birds soaring across the blue sky, the waves crashing against the pure white sand. Zexion walked out of the darkness and found himself hidden in the darkness of a cave. He walked towards the entrace, and heard the voices of three people. Two male, one female. Leon, Sora, and Kairi

"Now, lets see these warriors that destroyed my commrads." Zexion thought outloud.
(sorry but I'm not fully awake yet is he on destiny island?)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:53 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(sorry but I'm not fully awake yet is he on destiny island?)

((Zexion? Yes. But he's hiding in the Secret place. No one know's he's their.))

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:56 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(ok)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:57 PM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

walking along the beach xehanort comes across sora leon and kairi ** excuse me could one of u tell me where i am

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 06:58 PM
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

walking along the beach xehanort comes across sora leon and kairi ** excuse me could one of u tell me where i am

((Uhm...Xehanort wouldn't be at Destiny Islands.He'd be in The World That Never Was))

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 07:10 PM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

((Uhm...Xehanort wouldn't be at Destiny Islands.He'd be in The World That Never Was))
oh a ok ... ill retry different .and by the way the its funny how ironic your sig caption is

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 07:13 PM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

*surounded in darkness xehenort awakes **where am i ?? who am I ??"as he pulled hiself to his feet **the surrounding darkness recedes into him leaving him standing in the world that never was.**this place .... i have been here before .**looks around ** hm........... and yet i dont think i have been here

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 07:15 PM
At god
The Terminator

"Let me fight along side with you you'll need all the help you can get I saw Axel also" Leon said he crossed his arms "Now are we going to kick some butt or are we just going to sit here?" Leon asked. The ship came towerd the island Leon saw the ship and there was Cid, Cloud, and Vivi. "Cid! Where the heck were you?!" Leon yelled "Sorry but I had to fix this thing and it takes few hours or a day to get here you know" Cid said. "..................." Cloud crossed his arms as usal and quiet.
------------Marluxia-------------
He went to Larxene's room and knocked "Hey Larxene are you in there?" Marluxia asked.

Last edited by At god on Apr 19th, 2006 at 10:33 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:23 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote