KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Turok vs Master Chief

Turok vs Master Chief
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Damn straight, Darkstorm

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 08:46 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I too am siding with Turok here, And let me tell you something right now, Even though he's armed with only 4 weapons for this thread, Braz has pickerd opur some of Turok's specialties, Firestorm cannon with an extra plasma pack is going to reduce MC and his shields to ash, there is no question.

Also, those who say that MC has more combat experience has never seen Turok in their lives. Living in the Lost World is a constant struggle for survival every single day, against everything from Dinosaurs to Cybernentic Monsters, to Mutants to Human Soldiers and more... The enemies you face in the Lost Wolrd makes the Covenant ground forces look real sad in comparison...

Plus, if this was Turok with his entire armoury from all the games, well, lets add in massiva AOE weapons like the Cronoscepter, Fusion Cannon and Nuke Weapon... There is no POSSIBLE way for MC to get around the massive weapon advantage Turok has going on, it's even more powerful than Duke Nukem's arsenal...

damn skippy.
thumb up

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:18 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

Originally posted by braz
damn skippy.
thumb up

i dont remember him fighting mutants? which game?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:11 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Many

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:28 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've read all of the Halo books. And I agree that it's completely fake.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 01:47 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

??????????????? i prob jus got a bad memory than cause i dont remember them.....aliens maybe but not mutants or was the mutants aliens,
name the books then and what they're about happy

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 02:58 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpadeKing
??????????????? i prob jus got a bad memory than cause i dont remember them.....aliens maybe but not mutants or was the mutants aliens,
name the books then and what they're about happy

1.Halo: Fall of Reach: Goes into detail about MC A.K.A. John's training and becoming a Spartan along with the other Spartans, some of which die. Prelude to the actual first Halo game

2. Attack of the flood? Not sure about the name. Basically is during the actual events of the first Halo game, half of the story is MC's experience. The other half is told from certain marines point of views such as Mckay, Silva, and others. Oh yeah Keyes has a part i the beginning of the book to.

3. Halo: First Strike
After the first Halo game. MC is in that ship when he finds a pelican that has Sargent Johnson and a few other Marines in it. They also pick up a discarded tank that has one of the girl Spartans in it. Anyhoo this book is in-between the end of halo and the beginning of Halo 2.

As IO said earlier they were all pretty lame and oevr-exxagerated MC.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:14 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

party pooper
i wish they made a game based off of fall of reach though its impossible to kill hundreds of other spartan's some of which are better than master chief

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:20 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SpadeKing
party pooper

Can you say "Owned"? big grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:45 AM
SpadeKing

now my pimp is mad at me
im sorry daddy!
*is slapped 20 times by pimp*
i will have the money next time!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 03:48 AM
Aranwe Valuin

Ok tell me, and I will not choose who will win because of this fact... as said quite a while back the firestorm cannon is basicly a plasma mini gun. Now, how is a plasma mini gun against a rifle (even if it has plenty of ammo) a fair match?!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:31 AM
Aranwe Valuin is currently offline Click here to Send Aranwe Valuin a Private Message Find more posts by Aranwe Valuin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

The point is, I think, MC gets far too many props, as said many times earlier, the MC fanboys think that the Cheif would own guys like Duke Nukem, Flint Taggert and Turok... when the proof demonstrates otherwise...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 04:47 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aranwe Valuin

What's the point of proving it when you had to give the other opponent a much better weapon? All that really shows is the enemy would NEED a better weapon to take Chief down. And I'm not saying Chief would win, I'm saying if you want to show people he isn't the best guy ever... use an even match. But hey, it's your choice post whatever the hell you want.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 08:53 AM
Aranwe Valuin is currently offline Click here to Send Aranwe Valuin a Private Message Find more posts by Aranwe Valuin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

Two things, first, I didn't start this topic, second, check some of the arguments that the MC supporters use in the debates... even at the start of this thread, the MC fanboys claimed MC's victory outright based on the fact that they think Turok is "A Primitive Caveman"

I didn't come into this thread at first, but when you see bullshit arguments like that, you know someone has to say SOMETHING...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:36 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Turok is just a much cooler character. Turok 2 was my favorite FPS game on the N64 with MAYBE the exception of Goldeneye. Turok was ownage.

Plus, Turok has far superior weapons.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:11 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

I never liked MC at all... Turok is cooler in my opinion, and what I have readed from this topicīs messages, he has better weaponry too. So Turok takes this match big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 02:51 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Duriel-076
Chaos Spartan

Ahem. The MA5B assault rifle fires 2 types of ammunition.

1. Armor piercing.
This will go through Turok's head. And kill him. Not to mention the fact that the weapon fire 7.62 mm rounds, at 15 rounds per second.

2. Shredder rounds.
These bullets explode when they hit you.

Explain to me how the books are not canon. If they are not canon, then the Chief spawned spontaneously. The Halo and the Flood spawned in the same manner. And MC teleports from the cockpit of the Longsword, into a testing facility, wearing new armor. Now explain to me how the books aren't canon!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 08:02 PM
Duriel-076 is currently offline Click here to Send Duriel-076 a Private Message Find more posts by Duriel-076 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero

The games are primary canon, the book conflicts with the games in terms of the Spartains abilities, meaning that in that sense, the games take precedence, especially in a Video game vs Forum.

Assault Rifle vs a Firestorm Canon? righto.... The Cchei'fs shields and armour are reduced to a steaming pule of ash in less than a second, the Cheif won't even have time to scream or fire a round once the Cannon starts up.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 10:45 PM
Aranwe Valuin

I still say it's an unfair match. Yeah, Turok would win hands down but it would hardly be a fight. Give them both a knife and let them go at it. THAT would be fair.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2006 08:36 PM
TidalSpiral

Hahaha... the ultimate dick move would be Turok with a Chronoscepter and Spiritual Invincibility. Just slow dance with the M.C. until he's dizzy from the colors and then eradicate his body from existence in a massive blue cloud.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 11:34 PM
TidalSpiral is currently offline Click here to Send TidalSpiral a Private Message Find more posts by TidalSpiral Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote