KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » (KH2) Sora and Riku VS Cloud and Sephiroth

(KH2) Sora and Riku VS Cloud and Sephiroth
Started by: Pain_of_death3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kayne Archeron

it's funny how Sephiroth started out as an optional boss in the KH universe, but now he's become an optional boss that's tied in with the story... Sora has beaten Sephiroth twice, but it never seems like it leaves a dent on him whatsoever when he's "beaten"... for all we know he's just holding back

Old Post Aug 8th, 2006 07:54 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

It's obvious you people haven't played KH1 or KH2. For starters, Sora has already beaten Sephiroth twice; Cloud was also defeated by Sora in KH and KH2. Riku isn't much different than Sora. They're about equal in terms of power and skill. So it's clear Sora and Riku would win.

Okay first off after Sora and Sephiroth had this huge fight and Sora "won" Sephiroth bushed himself off and said "Bring Cloud" or something. And Sephiroth still had more then enough strength to clash blades with Cloud. Sora gave it his all and Sephiroth just bushed himself off and basically laughed at him.

It was clear if Sephiroth went all out he would have WTFpwned Sora. Sephiroth kept Cloud on full defense throughout Advent Children.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 02:10 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

There are rules preventing vs's like this! Sephiroth could single handedly take soar and riku, sin havest = 2 dead little boys. If sephiroth went all out on Sora then he'd use the orginal sin harvest and that ruddy thing would disintegrate sora to atoms. anyone who thinks sora and riku ever stood a chance need to play Final Fnatasy 7 to see where sephiroth originated and why he has so much rep END OF

and to be honest adding cloud looks to me like your going to use his sword to chop meat, you thinking of sora and riku soup or something??

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Last edited by Mesirus on Aug 11th, 2006 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:49 AM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

...lol i have ff7. i played it back in the day holmes. and i played kh1 n 2. sephi and cloud get ownd by sora.. what else is there than that. sora can keep on using elixirs. and trinity limits on sephi... sephi will use sin harvest sora has 1hp and the fker uses an elixir.. never thaught of that eh ? thats how it works sephi attacks u heal than trinity limit smile end of story... "use cloud to chop meat." sephi n cloud get wasted by sora and riku.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 05:25 AM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

but what if it were just abilities, no items?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 06:45 AM
Kayne Archeron is currently offline Click here to Send Kayne Archeron a Private Message Find more posts by Kayne Archeron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mesirus
Infomation Trafficer

well if your goning to use items the cloud and sephiroth have them too >_> in ff7 before sephiroth went crazy they have items, and cloud and sephiroth can revive each other! theres isn't a hope for sora and riku. and your assuming that sora can get into his items invent before cloud nad sephiroth hit him again, VERY unlikely if they were fighting all out, anyone who has seen advent children, played KH2 or beaten sephiroth in KH1 has seen that they can both really moving it when they want to. Only other thing is which sword is sephiroth using? in each game his sword has different lenghts, in KH its at its shortest (roughtly twice seph's height), and in advent children(bout 3 times seph's height) its smaller than in FF7(bout 4 time seph's height) but whatever sword he's using sora and riku are gonners

Auron: Heh, no wonder no one wants to die.

Last edited by Mesirus on Aug 11th, 2006 at 03:25 PM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 03:22 PM
Mesirus is currently offline Click here to Send Mesirus a Private Message Find more posts by Mesirus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Infinity
lmaoo guys have u played kh ? in kh2 i got sora to lvl 99 i got all abilities. i own sephi with 4 trinity limits... hez ezpk . sephi and cloud get owned, not to mention sora turns into final form and owns them again.. even without riku sora would win. not to mention their special move they have together. we already know roxas is better than riku. so sora is also.. sora is the original keyblade weilder... and also i think that by teaming up sephi and cloud they'd kill each other before the battle would start lmao.. sora n riku
riku is the original keyblade weilder big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 04:51 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephroth is over rated.

*Goes to make a "Sephroth vs. Pre-Crisis Superman" Sprite thread*

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 04:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

So, is sin harvest the attack where he rises into the air and says decend heartless angel and if you don't hit him in time you're down to 1 hp and 0 mana?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 07:13 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kayne Archeron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Creshosk
So, is sin harvest the attack where he rises into the air and says decend heartless angel and if you don't hit him in time you're down to 1 hp and 0 mana?

yeah, and that little halo appears above your head. only option if you don't hit him is to use an elixir FAST

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:15 AM
Vincent_pwns
Darkness Will Reign

If they couldn't use magic or... whatever, Sephiroth and Cloud would own so badly. Riku and Sora would be dead before they even knew the fight had started. Sephi would just pull out his masumune and slice them up into little bits!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2006 11:51 AM
Vincent_pwns is currently offline Click here to Send Vincent_pwns a Private Message Find more posts by Vincent_pwns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote