KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Picture request. *possible spoiler*

Picture request. *possible spoiler*
Started by: JohnnyBloom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

but the blooper reel from the potc1 dvd wasn't that good. it was CHEESY

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:05 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I liked how they made the ships like cars and guns. That was funny....I have noticed that most Blooper Reels are....cheesy. I like the deleted scenes and behind the scenes best!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:42 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by blackpearl44
Yea, I agree with you on the King Kong thing.....if POTC movies were not availible on DVD.....I would die

ditto. potc dvds are the only ones in this house which never ever go back into the dvd drawer!!

actualy i didn't like th car bit with the boats - it was just a chance for the special effects team to show off ... HELLO??? didn't they realise they'd already done that, for half the film already, um, walking talking moving skeletons .... not that that would even work anyway, but we all know about that!!!

and also - the blooper reel to potc 1 was available to download online about 4 months before the dvd came out, so that wasnt such an issue for me when i bought it, but normally, yes, bloopers rule the world!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:30 AM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

they're the best in comedy movies, when the actors just start laughing for no reason.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 02:29 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

lol - like when jd is doing his "i think we've all arrived at a very special place eh?" bit at the end of 1st film ... i've seen about 17 takes of that where various people just crack up laughing!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 03:25 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud
the actors in POTC say that it's hard to get a take done because they're always laughing at johnny since he has to walk funny and other stuff like that.
i can't wait to see the bloopers for POTC2.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:21 PM
Smaug
But why is the rum gone??

oooh, the bloopers are funi big grin i love the end of the potc1 bloopers - NO!
lol. Oh, yes that shot of Jack wiv da gun is sooooo hot! *dies in cinema* i had to stop myself from jumping around the cinema, but i had a reeeeeeeeeeeeally annoying kid behind me kicking my chair and it kinda ruined the atmosphere....... but yea i'll shut up now :P

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:47 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaug
But why is the rum gone??

btw i love yr siggy of the sparrow tattoo jessigem...... soz i had 2 say that :P

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:48 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smaug
lol. Oh, yes that shot of Jack wiv da gun is sooooo hot! *dies in cinema* i had to stop myself from jumping around the cinema

i know .... i melted on the spot when i saw it big grin laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 03:24 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i have to say, it's a nice shot. i forgot who requested it, but whoever you were, you have a great memory.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:17 PM