KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack and his perverted language WARNING: May contain spoilers

Jack and his perverted language WARNING: May contain spoilers
Started by: Sparrows Girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

naw disney will still make schticky films for kids... but hopefully this will inspire them to make more swashbucklers as well.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:30 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^^ Yea.......the success of the 2nd one alone inspires them to make at least another POTC trilogy...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:38 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Disney need to realize that PotC has basically helped them cross over into a new audience..Its revived them..they were heading downhill with very new film they brought out until this one came out.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:48 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackpearl44

^ Yes, I agree, and they have realized that.......

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 07:59 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

i cant think of any other disney movie that has brought this kind of audience to a movie.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:37 PM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lady_captinjack
i cant think of any other disney movie that has brought this kind of audience to a movie.

I cant either. Its pretty much because of Jack's character that this did so well.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 09:41 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

Lion King.
roar big grin

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:07 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

That did well but it was an animation. And they didnt get a franchise out of it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:12 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

sure they did. they even have the Lion King On Ice and a play that's VERY famous. the only thing the havn't got is a ride.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:16 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:35 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

lion king on broadway is amazing. Hey, they should do pirates on broadway!!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 10:36 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud can you imagine how cheesy that would be?
i don't think they could get a guy on broadway that would make a good jack sparrow. and i'm pretty sure johnny depp wouldn't do it.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 21st, 2006 11:48 PM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
laughing out loud can you imagine how cheesy that would be?
i don't think they could get a guy on broadway that would make a good jack sparrow. and i'm pretty sure johnny depp wouldn't do it.
that is so true. there is no way they will find anyone that would even be half as good playing jack then the way johnny depp plays him.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:19 AM
lady_captinjack is currently offline Click here to Send lady_captinjack a Private Message Find more posts by lady_captinjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

johnny depp plays jack sparrow perfectly<3

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:24 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

i totally agree.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:29 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

i really wish the 3rd one was comming out sooner i cant wait any longer i need to know like if jack and liz get togetherrrrrrrr

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:32 AM
brokenxxheart14 is currently offline Click here to Send brokenxxheart14 a Private Message Find more posts by brokenxxheart14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

i kno i cant wait. but i think that she will end up with will. but that whole liz and jack kissing, and will seeing it is going to come up in the next movie.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:40 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

yea i wanna know wut will says to liz about that

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:06 AM
brokenxxheart14
don't touch my dirt

and wuts jack gonna say to liz about the kiss?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:06 AM
lady_captinjack
johnny's lil pirate

u think liz knows that will saw the kiss?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 03:08 AM