KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » All clues point to Jack and Elizabeth

All clues point to Jack and Elizabeth
Started by: lovethemtigers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanami_XIV

My Jack and Lizz vid has been removed, and I only used the trailers to the 2nd one. I'm tring to get them to E-mail it back to me so I can replace the clips from the 2nd with ones from the 1st.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:36 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:41 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

DID YOU MAKE THOSE TWO?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:07 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

No. no the one I made got removed by Disney.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:09 PM
CaptinJackLover

OOO i know i saw a lot of them gone and i was so sad because i liked watching them sad

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:12 PM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

There's a group on YouTube that's dedicated to PotC,it use to have about 80 videos,now they only have 27.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:15 PM
CaptinJackLover

Disney is stupid! i dont get why it is soooo bad to have just a few clips from the movie. Its not like people are taking the entire movie and making it into a video. i dont get why it matters so much.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:34 PM
Nanami_XIV

I only used the trailers to it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 05:38 PM
CaptinJackLover

well that makes disney even more stupid. If they are going to release the trailers out to the public then they should expect that people are going to use them.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 06:48 PM
Nanami_XIV

I KNOW!! Here's part of the E-mail I got.
"It doesn't matter if you recorded it for free from television, purchased a DVD, or recorded it yourself at an event-- you still need permission from the copyright holder(s) of the material you drew upon to make your new creation."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:12 PM
LovelyOne

WELL lets look at it on the bright side.. we know that Disney have now seen how popular the Jack/Liz aspect of the movies has become by seeing and removing all those vids..so maybe they will take the hint and give us what we want laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:12 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

True, maybe they're like "They're getting suspicious about this. QUICK! Take off all videos that have to do with those two!"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 07:15 PM
CaptinJackLover

Yes i agree.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:44 AM
lovethemtigers

Oh I hope so...I was at the store today in the magazine section and what to my wondering eye should appear..but a big Picture of Jack Sparrow on the front of a magazine..."Film Fantasy" or something like that...so I picked it up and started reading it...there was an interesting interview with Jerry. He said that the POTC trilogy would end at 3 - it would finalize the entire story...if there is a 4, as Johnny Depp wants, then it would have to be a totally different story...he also said that in three to expect bigger and better and that there would be lots of surprises and can't remember exactly how he said it but something to the effect that it was going be a much darker and more adult movie than the other two...and that it was going to do things never done by Disney before....and that the Will and Elizabeth relationship is not an easy one as will be discovered in 2 and 3...he said that Jack Sparrow's character was going to go through lots of changes as a result of the things he has gone through in 2 and 3...that to have a successful third movie...you can't do the expected, you must take risks and take unchartered areas never ventured before....he said that Barboorsa was going to be under the command of Davy Jones most of the movie???...that Jack was going to lead his crew to Sail of the Ends of the Earth to face down Lord Beckett and Admiral James Norrington....who are now cohorts with Davy Jones....can't remember the rest of the things he said...but found all this to be very interesting...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:48 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

Arrrghhh, come on Disney....give us what we want...more Jack and Lizzie, Please......

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:50 AM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

Hopefully Disney reads this so that they know what we want!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 12:51 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Then has the one that is the whole beach scene from the first movie gone? It included the deleted scenes and put everything in the right order. Sigh. That was a neat one.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 08:23 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Then has the one that is the whole beach scene from the first movie gone? It included the deleted scenes and put everything in the right order. Sigh. That was a neat one.

It's safe right now.
See!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dTCX8rxLac

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:28 PM
diddly
DIVING

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
Hopefully Disney reads this so that they know what we want!

Ya,.. Lets hope,.. thats all we can do,.. well you guys can go on strike infront of thee studio inLA or do it in the Bahammas!

Jonas Brothers.....need I say more?? big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:51 PM
diddly is currently offline Click here to Send diddly a Private Message Find more posts by diddly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

haha. i think i will do that big grin

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 10:58 PM