KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » 'Ello Beastie Song

'Ello Beastie Song
Started by: *jcd*gmc*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

me too.....hmmmm..*is formulating plan*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:23 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

im gonna formulate a scret mission here on how to get into the premiere, and the money!

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:39 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Me too....I want to go....

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:39 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

totally...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:40 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

hmm maybe we should do a ransom..

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:44 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

lol

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:50 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Well ya all u do is buy tickets to go to Disneyland and then u camp out all day and it's sooo cool cause u make friends and all u do is talk about Pirates all day!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 04:10 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

for me disneyland is a little bit too far wink i was once... when i was a child wink

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 02:22 PM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well ya all u do is buy tickets to go to Disneyland and then u camp out all day and it's sooo cool cause u make friends and all u do is talk about Pirates all day!!

hecks yes! i cnat wait! thats exactly what im gona do!!! YAY!

i have an evil plan! but we might need just a bit of money to do it...

everyone comes to disneylan...if you dont live near then fly, if you dont have moneny ot fly then drive, if you cant drive then WALK! u need the exercise anyway! lol and then we meet in a special little place and at the oppurtune moment WE CHARGE!!! CHRAGE LIKE YOUVE NEVER CHRAGED BEFORE! and we should be abl to meeet most of the actors before security is able to get all of us....and dont worry about hurting the guards....the most thatll happen to you is youll get arrested..aint so bad if oyu htink about it big grin

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:41 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
hecks yes! i cnat wait! thats exactly what im gona do!!! YAY!

i have an evil plan! but we might need just a bit of money to do it...

everyone comes to disneylan...if you dont live near then fly, if you dont have moneny ot fly then drive, if you cant drive then WALK! u need the exercise anyway! lol and then we meet in a special little place and at the oppurtune moment WE CHARGE!!! CHRAGE LIKE YOUVE NEVER CHRAGED BEFORE! and we should be abl to meeet most of the actors before security is able to get all of us....and dont worry about hurting the guards....the most thatll happen to you is youll get arrested..aint so bad if oyu htink about it big grin

Lovin the Plan....i've never been arrested b4!! But i always told myself that i dont care if i go to JAIL if it's for PLANTING A REALLY BIG KISS ON JOHNNY's LIPS!!! laughing out loud

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:44 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
akanai

great plan wink but i think johnny won't be able to survive so many kisses wink

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 05:50 AM
akanai is currently offline Click here to Send akanai a Private Message Find more posts by akanai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

uhmm! excuse me! but who said you could take MY man! lol jkjk but most of those kisses would probably be from me! big grin id tackle anyone in my way!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:22 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

hey you're using mah siggy! cool!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:24 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LOL.....Lucky Vanessa! She has the hottest man alive on Lock!!....wonder what her life is like Knowing that her Man is the OBJECT of every girls AFFECTION...LOL!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 12:38 AM