KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » A thesis on Jack; past, present and future

A thesis on Jack; past, present and future
Started by: T.Maria

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i dont believe in lucky numbers or tht luck exists. Only miracle exists

i sound like a mother teresa lol

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:26 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

quote:

Its 22 years LOL

not exact but a coincidence?

I think not.

humm, interesting Isn't Liz supposed be 22 yrs old?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:28 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

well supposedly she was 12 when potc started. 8 years later, 20...uh dmc passed 2 years?mm im gonna put a year. so dmc liz was 21 going to 22. ok i lost count lol.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:30 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I dont think the number has meaning behind it..I was just picking up on another Odyssey/ Potc similarity

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:37 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

anyway..as I said..I think the first 6 years of Jack's life were different to the Jack we see later on..firstly I think he was a pirate and was very brave, he took responsibility etc.

NUMBER 6

Harmony, beauty, nurturing, love, marriage,
family, responsibility, understanding, sympathy.

THEN I think Jack met Calypso and became weaker and in a sort of trance for 7 years, he also appears to get out of dangerous situations basically by luck..7 is a lucky number..but I think Calypso may have had something to do with Jack's luck:

NUMBER 7

Philosopher, sage, wisdom seeker, reserved,
inventor, stoic, contemplative, aloof, deep-thinker.

on the 13th his luck runs out..we all know 13 is an unlucky number..but it can also BRING LUCK and IMO Elizabeth is what does so...he needs to be brave to survive now..Jacks luck certainly seems to have gone in DMC..Davy is after him his tmes up and after these 7 years of a trance like state he returns and is reborn as his old self the pirate/man he was 7 years before.(first 6 years of piracy)

then for some reason this story originaly ends 9 years into the future..on the number 22, Elizabeth has a son..which IMO is Jack's and Jack is gonna be there..he gonna be a govener or something?..the letters of marque can grant him that kind of power you know..

NUMBER 22

Idealistic, expansive, visionary, master-builder,
government, universal transformation. philanthropic.

Also the number 9:

NUMBER 9

Humanitarian, compassionate, romantic, selfless,
generous, philanthropic, loving, wisdom, idealist.

^^originally Jack during those last 9 years after the ending of AWE? where no one is left but him and Lizzie boo??

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 12th, 2006 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:48 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

meaning of stoic BTW...after Jack meets Calypso

"One who is seemingly indifferent to or unaffected by joy, grief, pleasure, or pain."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:07 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

It's funny how those numbers match the characters, or is it my imagination? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok gurls see ya later. xoxoxox have fun

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:22 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Going back to the idea....Jack has been in purgatory which means that he has had a lot of time to think and since Liz was the last person he saw b4 he died....hes obviously been thinking about her!! Now at the time that she shackled him to the mast he might have been secretly proud of who she has become...but with all that time to think that he has, by the time they find him he probably already convinced himself that she KILLED HIM and is going to resent her....soooo im guessing that we will really start to see a real LOVE/HATE relationship between those too....and its only going to intrique us more!!!! Yay!! i hope they are fighting and then engage in a hot Passinate kiss...those are the best!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:46 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I so agree piratediva!! that kiss definitely hit the billion mark. And sealed the the movie with a golden button.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:54 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I know the fact that JacK/Liz havent seen each other since the kiss happened is whats really driving me nuts like i cant wait to see their reactions when they see each other!!! All this buikt up tension....Jack knowing that Liz kissed him and then left him to die....and Liz anticipating seeing the man she loves after she let him know that she has feelings for him and then left him to die.....that really makes for a great scene!!! OMG I CANt wait!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:57 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yay me either!! If these 2 actors johnny/keira are up to making jack/liz scenes then its gonna be a thrill!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:02 PM