KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will NOT dying?

Will NOT dying?
Started by: JD_4_Life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

right now even if its confirmed in the interenet or magazines...it is not 100% confirmed. But yes our theoris our accurate and match some things in the intereview. My recomendation and the only thing that we can do is wait 224 days till the movie. So then everything can be confirmed

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:19 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I wan't to read that script.........
I don't know why but today i'm very stressed out.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:20 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

misty u dont want to spoil it right? We all want to read it. But how can we enjoy the movie when we know every single detail already. Its no fun. Its better watching it, enjoy it, let it surpirse you, and just relax. Its no fun when u see a movie that u already know exaclty what every is gonna happen.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:39 PM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

I dont have it right now anyway. but when she gets it imma ask for a copy..I'm not gonna pass it on though

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:41 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Miss lovely i think u should edit that post lol bc they will all know u have the copy and then u wont share. Dont u think everyone will be anxious laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:43 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yes embarrasment I want to be spoiled. I wouldn't want to have any bad surprises, then I would be disappointed. I don't like surprises, there bad, bad, bad. I think i'm gonna head back to the therapy thread. sad

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:46 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

look on the bright side. It can be good surpirses and funny ones. as a pirate fan we cannot spoil this. Remember why we love this movie other than the jack/liz scenes. Its just one hell of a movie.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:48 PM
LovelyOne

I'll try and have a copy and I'll PM things to peeps I'm not gonna leak the whole thing online its unfair to the person who gives it t me etc etc..

It would be funny though watching Disney being forced to confirm once and for all that Will does die..but I think it would be really unfair to them and everyone who doesnt want to know the possible end of the movie.

I'm not that mean..I've made sure that I only post hear say type things so it cant be confirmed.

Last edited by LovelyOne on Oct 12th, 2006 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:48 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lets not give away all the details. then whats the fun of watching it sad

the basic that we want to know is Will. I want to know about Will and Norrie for sailor leos sake lol. oh oh and liz daddy, I wish he wouldnt die.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 07:50 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LovelyOne
he dies and doesnt come back EVER in the script I have read.

I am going by that script Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:20 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lol its clear to us. Its Will destiny.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:29 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I wouldn't mind if I don't know exactly what's going to happen at the end of 3. But I do want to know before I go to see the movie that we are going to see some kind of happy ending. I don't want to be badly surprised

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 08:52 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i dont need a script to confirm though. I believe in my heart that the ending wont be dissapointing. Adn i believe in our theories and our instincts. The only confirmation that i need is from the movie.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:02 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
i dont believe in such rumors. What was the destiny in will all about, just fancy shit?? hell no.. Will isnt exactly gonna die nor turn into a tentacle head. He will become immortal bc hes destiny is to stab davys heart! Why add the line "a touch of destiny"!? Its wasting paper, time, and ink!! so thats all bull shit.

I must again warn you Chiki of your profanity, please do not do this and keep to the discussion. It offends people.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:22 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reine_mk

http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/ar...%20cull_1010737

THIS IS ANOTHER LINK you got punked !!!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:23 PM
reine_mk is currently offline Click here to Send reine_mk a Private Message Find more posts by reine_mk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Originally posted by RoguePw25
I must again warn you Chiki of your profanity, please do not do this and keep to the discussion. It offends people.

im not arguing but i was actually in the subject and my intention was not offending. I wasnt talking about nobody just the rumors. And im not the only one who curses.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:50 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Mina they really have it out for u!!!! Grrrrr!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 09:53 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Oh well...but im not the only one with a dirty mouth. Maybe I should get that Orbit gum lol

Dirty Mouth? *trumpet music*
Try Orbit Gum, for a good clean feeling laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:01 PM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Originally posted by reine_mk
http://contactmusic.com/news.nsf/ar...%20cull_1010737

THIS IS ANOTHER LINK you got punked !!!!

Aww you know i love it when people give us article upon article of disney denying things...

when people deny rumours they are almost 99% true...

so when the film comes out go and watch it and then we can all have endless discussions as to who indeed did get punked...

and yes they do say that sarcasm is the lowest form of witt...

but if witt was shit then you would be constapated big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:22 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

LMAO loool

Lets see whos gonna get puncked when the movie prooves that we are not crazy butt heads(i hope its not a curse word :rollseyes: )

We dont need the internet. Our patterns and clues are right under our noses. Its written in the movie. Our only hope is the movei. And surely we are keeping our hope and faith. Keep to the code for all I care..But we are keeping our faith.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 10:27 PM