KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnny Is Getting Married

Johnny Is Getting Married
Started by: shannstar79

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

shannstar is not scch jon to tell us what to do only the moderator can...dont be sorry.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:22 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

cant express how happy i am 4 those 2 love birds so i wont wear myself out. ill just say God bless u both! i luv u! i hope you two grow old 2gether and always luv eachother! bless ur kids 2!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:23 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I am so happy for them too, Its great for Johnny hes had a ton of unhealth and bad relationships. I am happy he has found a woman he truly loves and wats to be with forever

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:26 AM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

unlike that little biotch of a woman Lori Allison! (pardon the language)

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:28 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
shannstar is not scch jon to tell us what to do only the moderator can...dont be sorry.

your right Chiki, I am not sorry we luv Johnny and Johnny is POTC so why not post that in this forum. u girls rock and by the way we already have a mod for this forum we dont need another one. if Rouge has a problem with a thread or post I am quite certain he will let us know

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:31 AM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Johnny rox my friggin sox!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:32 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok at first i was asking who hte hell is Johnny Rox. then i figured it was johnny rox my socks loool. woo im slow.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:38 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

ok at first i was asking who hte hell is Johnny Rox. then i figured it was johnny rox my socks loool. woo im slow.
laughing laughing laughing laughing u are sooo funny gurl

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:40 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

lmao all my gurls are funny big grin laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:42 AM
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

lol- that is really funny!!!

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
unlike that little biotch of a woman Lori Allison! (pardon the language)

well idk much about her, but she's the one who introduced johnny to-nicholas cage was it? and if i'm correct he's the one who got johnny a role on a nightmare on elm street

sometimes good things come out of bad experiences

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:45 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^ i agree 100% bad experience can help ppl make better decisions in the future.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:47 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

thats the only part i like about Lori. if it wasnt 4 her, i wouldnt no who johnny was. but she broke johnnys heart so i wanna break her

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:50 AM
mmoviejunkie

^^ i agree 100% bad experience can help ppl make better decisions in the future.

yep, just like 21 jump street taught johnny to make his own decisions and not become a product

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:51 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie

Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
thats the only part i like about Lori. if it wasnt 4 her, i wouldnt no who johnny was. but she broke johnnys heart so i wanna break her

lol, pretty harsh there- but i understsand, i dont want anyone to hurt johnny eilther

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:52 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

i never REALLY liked her. just like the previous "would-be Mrs. Depp's". Nessa is the 1st one i REALLY like and not just cuz this is the deepest love hes' had 4 a women, but cuz i just luv Nessa, shes awesome

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:54 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

my fav gurl for johnny was winona-before she went coo coo nuts. I saw johny really happy with her, its her own fault she left a great man and ruined her career. Im glad hes with vanessa. Winona must be banging her haed on the wall right now lol.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:57 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

good! Wino was 2nd next 2 nessa imo

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 01:58 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

^^I agree. WINONA U IDIOT look what u cant have no more and couldnt give to johnny either lol. I actually do feel pitty for her.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:04 AM
mmoviejunkie

what happened to between wino and johnny? and what happened to her career?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:04 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Wino just turned..............the only word i can use w/o using "orbit gum" language is.................blech!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 02:09 AM