KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Capcom All-Stars Vs Warez Conglomerate

Capcom All-Stars Vs Warez Conglomerate
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I'll search for a profile for megaman
Allow me to summaraize:

Mega Man is a small robot with advanced AI. His body is constructed of ceramic titanium. This combined with his Light Solar-Pile reactor allows him enormous strength (he lifts Dr. Wily's fortress in MM5) and agility/reaction time that dwarfs the most gifted human. His primary weapon is the Mega Buster, which he can form from either arm. The Mega Buster uses focused energy (possibly plasma) to fire either rapid fire shots or larger, extremely powerful Charged shots. Mega Man can use a secondary attack, the Mega Uppercut, to lay out even the strongest foes (two to three-story tall menaces like the Yellow Devil, Mecha Dragon, and Road Crusher to be precise).

Mega Man's special ability allows him to copy the attack techniques of his opponents. In his fighting career, Rock has obtained an arsenal of over 80 distinct powers.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2006 08:21 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Get me an official verification for that, and you will have a point.
For what, The fact that the side scrolling characters can be considered canon or the DS?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:06 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

"Mega Man's special ability allows him to copy the attack techniques of his opponents. In his fighting career, Rock has obtained an arsenal of over 80 distinct powers".

How will the Conglomerates fend against that?

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 12:08 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Remulous
For what, The fact that the side scrolling characters can be considered canon or the DS?

Nevermind

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 01:14 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by Remulous
"Mega Man's special ability allows him to copy the attack techniques of his opponents. In his fighting career, Rock has obtained an arsenal of over 80 distinct powers".

How will the Conglomerates fend against that?
Well, the guy who started this thread never specified how many abilities each character will have. Still, its safe to say that if Rock is allowed all his powers, he will be a force to be reckoned with. Heck, anybody who can lift and support a fortress is a force by himself!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:31 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Ashtar, stop multi-posting erm

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:11 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by IceJaw
Ashtar, stop multi-posting erm

I'll think about it.

Last edited by Classic NES on Dec 10th, 2006 at 02:05 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 01:55 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:56 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:32 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Strider Hiryu gotta be my favorite VG guy, I still got like 2 of the old ass Strider mangas.

The guy was fightin in outer space for god sakes, UNAIDED. Wit a dude who damn near wiped out life on earth.

He wasn't gonna do it, he did. I think he left like 20% of the people alive, and then came back again.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 04:41 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Capcom All stars would win.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 04:45 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Really, how would they win?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 10:22 PM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Last time I check Orochi can't be killed only sealed.
Must be the same with Mizuchi as well. :/

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Well, the guy who started this thread never specified how many abilities each character will have. Still, its safe to say that if Rock is allowed all his powers, he will be a force to be reckoned with. Heck, anybody who can lift and support a fortress is a force by himself!

HOLY SH!T MEGA MAN AVAY!

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:50 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Last time I check Orochi can't be killed only sealed.
Must be the same with Mizuchi as well. :/

Being a clone, I'm not sure that would work, especially considering Goodman utterly destroyed him in the end.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 03:06 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

cast of canon spike :

* Arthur from Ghosts 'n Goblins
* Baby Bonnie Hood (or Bulleta in Japan) from Darkstalkers
* Cammy from the Street Fighter series
* Charlie (or Nash in Japan) from the Street Fighter series
* Mega Man (or Rock Man in Japan) from the Mega Man series
* Shiba Shintaro from Three Wonders

plus strider hiryu and ryu

so it's 8 vs 4.

then, is this a legal thread?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2008 03:42 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Why put in all these guys against the Warez Conglomerate?

Megaman with all his powers from the 1st Megaman game can prolly solo them.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 02:52 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

wtf?! megaman solo them?

dude, megaman won't even make it past mizuchi. he's a orochi's clone. you know orochi's power right? mizuchi would crush him easily.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 03:32 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Megaman stops time and slices'im in 2 wit the Cut Boomerang.

That simple.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 05:55 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

there's no time stopping in megaman 1.

even so, I don't think boomerang cutter was sharp enough to cut those godlike creatures. and megaman CAN'T use 2 special weapons at the same time. when he change from time stopper to boomerang cutter, time will flow again.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 10:42 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
there's no time stopping in megaman 1.

even so, I don't think boomerang cutter was sharp enough to cut those godlike creatures. and megaman CAN'T use 2 special weapons at the same time. when he change from time stopper to boomerang cutter, time will flow again.
Yeah, I was thinkin bout "Powered Up" (which is just a remake of the 1st, just wit bonuses). Still if you give the guy the powers from Powered Up, chances are high that he can solo'em.

"Godlike" means nothin, cuz God it's self is just a title. I know VG characters that aint said to be Godlike that can EASILY solo the Warez dudes, example, Pyron...

And Megaman can only use one power at a time is just a game mechanic, cuz in other games that aint always the case, neither is that the case in the anime, mangas or comics.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 02:41 PM