KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Capcom All-Stars Vs Warez Conglomerate

Capcom All-Stars Vs Warez Conglomerate
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedah Materia
Yeah, I was thinkin bout "Powered Up" (which is just a remake of the 1st, just wit bonuses). Still if you give the guy the powers from Powered Up, chances are high that he can solo'em.
"Godlike" means nothin, cuz God it's self is just a title. I know VG characters that aint said to be Godlike that can EASILY solo the Warez dudes, example, Pyron...

And Megaman can only use one power at a time is just a game mechanic, cuz in other games that aint always the case, neither is that the case in the anime, mangas or comics.

megaman's body color would change when he use his special weapon. I wonder what kind of color would be shown if he use 2 special weapon at the same time? in marvel vs capcom, you know megaman's body color when he use magnetic shockwave right(megaman's ending)? also, remember that time stopping isn't megaman's true power. he "steal" it from his enemy(flash man?). if megaman could defeat the time stopping opponent without time stopping power. then why WAREZ can't? time stopping isn't everything.

mizuchi himself was a orochi clone. he share the same abilities with orochi. some says orochi is a messenger of god. that's shows how strong orochi is. mizuchi is weaker? ok, let's just say he's weaker. clones are weaker than original, right? but even if he's weaker, at least his power almost as strong as the original. shin shishioh, goodman and neo dio at least at the same tier as mizuchi. my opinion, even if it's 8 vs 4, canon spike cast + ryu and strider still can't win.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Jun 24th, 2008 at 04:27 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 04:18 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

I forget to tell you, animes, manga and comics aren't canon. they are only licensed. sorry for double post since I can't edit my post anymore.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 05:20 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
megaman's body color would change when he use his special weapon. I wonder what kind of color would be shown if he use 2 special weapon at the same time? in marvel vs capcom, you know megaman's body color when he use magnetic shockwave right(megaman's ending)?
But have you forgotten that in MVC Megaman can use the tornado, leaf sheild, and the soccer ball all at the same time and when he has the Shock Wave he can still do all his previous moves even tho he's a different color. It's just a game mechanic and still, in later games he can use the effects of his other powers and switch back to the Mega Buster while still havin the effects of the previous power still goin on.

also, remember that time stopping isn't megaman's true power. he "steal" it from his enemy(flash man?). if megaman could defeat the time stopping opponent without time stopping power. then why WAREZ can't? time stopping isn't everything.
They had to make the guy beatble, so they made him use his power uneffectively. I know when I get the power I abuse the hell out of it.

mizuchi himself was a orochi clone. he share the same abilities with orochi.
Orochi is not a big deal, the Capcom side scrollin dudes fight chumps like'im all the time...and win, wit no plot devices. Especialy cats like Strider.

some says orochi is a messenger of god.
He's not.

that's shows how strong orochi is.
No it doesn't mizuchi

is weaker?.
Even if he wasn't the out come would still be the same.

ok, let's just say he's weaker. clones are weaker than original, right? but even if he's weaker, at least his power almost as strong as the original. shin shishioh, goodman and neo dio at least at the same tier as mizuchi. my opinion, even if it's 8 vs 4, canon spike cast + ryu and strider still can't win.
Strider by himself can kill most of those guys, do you know who the boss of Strider is? Are you aware that the Warez guys have next to no feats.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 05:04 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

[B]But have you forgotten that in MVC Megaman can use the tornado, leaf sheild, and the soccer ball all at the same time and when he has the Shock Wave he can still do all his previous moves even tho he's a different color. It's just a game mechanic and still, in later games he can use the effects of his other powers and switch back to the Mega Buster while still havin the effects of the previous power still goin on.

it's just a game mechanic for me. if what you say is right, then I still doubt he can solo all warez conglomerates with just 2 special weapon. if slashing would defeat them, then haohmaru and genjuro would finish them too. time stopping too has it's limit. megaman can't time stop them forever. there's a limit to it's amunition.

MVC gameplay is what I call game mechanic. and I don't think it was canon since marvel heroes were involved. about megaman's ability I lean toward the real megaman series.

They had to make the guy beatable, so they made him use his power ineffectively. I know when I get the power I abuse the hell out of it.

are you speaking about game mechanic again? dr. wily create flash-man with time stopping ability and he create flash-man don't know how to use it ineffectively?

Orochi is not a big deal, the Capcom side scrollin dudes fight chumps like'im all the time...and win, wit no plot devices. Especialy cats like Strider.

strider hiryu is the youngest member of class A striders. his final enemy is grand master meio? and you call him in orochi class? he want to take over world and with his soldier's help. orochi alone want to destroy the world.

He's not.

have you played KOF 97? don't believe me? then believe this : http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof97edi.htm

No it doesn't mizuchi

however, mizuchi is orochi clone. their power must be at least at the same level.

Even if he wasn't the out come would still be the same.

orochi can destroy the world. remember when he said : "all shall return to nothing" at the beginning of his resurrection?? or maybe you never played KOF 97 before? besides, this is not orochi and megaman alone. there are canon spike cast and other WAREZ.

Strider by himself can kill most of those guys, do you know who the boss of Strider is? Are you aware that the Warez guys have next to no feats.

I know. but it seems you underestimated WAREZ conglomerates. here's the result of my research.

1. mizuchi is orochi clone. I have so many explanations about him before.

2. shishioh isn't normal human. don't believe me? here is goodman's winning quote when he fought shishioh : “So the human body can stand such extreme training like this? Hoo, hoo, hoo. Fascinating!” and if you think he's not a monster that's not true. look at his attacks. they are deadly.

3. neo dio... again, underestimated. even super NES version lists his occupation as "ultimate thing".

4. goodman... I don't have much info about this goodguy. but to think he's the real boss I'll say he's stronger than the previous three. but goodman himself isn't to dangerous. but when he comes with his gorilla pet, that's the real dangerous. his gorrila is pure purple flames and some of his attacks almost as strong as DM. SNK wouldn't give him such a big damages for nothing you know.

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Jun 26th, 2008 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 01:51 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

it's just a game mechanic for me. if what you say is right, then I still doubt he can solo all warez conglomerates with just 2 special weapon. if slashing would defeat them, then haohmaru and genjuro would finish them too. time stopping too has it's limit. megaman can't time stop them forever. there's a limit to it's amunition.
Are you kiddin me, guy? Are you tryin to say that Hao and Juro are as strong or as powerful as Cut Man/Boomerang Kuwanger, or hell, ANY Robot Master?

And as far as the time stop goes, when was the last time you played the Megaman games, that time stop lasts pretty damn long, long enough to eliminate the WAREZ chumps...and then some, hell I could stop time for 1/4 of a stage(pending).

MVC gameplay is what I call game mechanic. and I don't think it was canon since marvel heroes were involved. about megaman's ability I lean toward the real megaman series.
ACTUALLY, it shows Megaman in fighting game form, what he would fight like if he wasn't reduced to early 90s side scrolling fashion. Newer Megaman games hav'im usin more than just one power at a time, or the powers have a lastin affect so that you can switch to a new power while still have the old power present.

are you speaking about game mechanic again? dr. wily create flash-man with time stopping ability and he create flash-man don't know how to use it ineffectively?
NO, the game mad'im use his powers different from how the player can use it.

EXAMPLE:
Wit Flash Man, the attack was avoidable or easy to get around (forgot how)

When I use it I just freeze er thing and go about the stage shootin frozen objects until it runs out, which takes a lil while. And if I manage to refuel it, I just use it again.

strider hiryu is the youngest member of class A striders. his final enemy is grand master meio? and you call him in orochi class? he want to take over world and with his soldier's help. orochi alone want to destroy the world.
Meio is a GALACTIC CONQUER wit more than one planet under his belt and should I mention he made the soldiers AFTER he solidified his spot as the Tyrant, by soloing 80% of the worlds population, wit some involvement on Strider's behalf he blew up a moon, like to bits. Orochi can't even conquer one planet, hell, he couldn't even muster the strength to beat Kyo and Iori, 2 other guys wit no feats.

have you played KOF 97? don't believe me? then believe this : http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/neogeo/b/kof97edi.htm [/B]
It's just a suggestion, notice the word "perhaps". He's no messenger of God, and even if he was, he's just a messenger, doesn't mean he has "Godlike" power, just means he's a messenger.

however, mizuchi is orochi clone. their power must be at least at the same level.
Even if he was...he'd still loose...Orochi would still loose, is my point.

orochi can destroy the world. remember when he said : "all shall return to nothing" at the beginning of his resurrection??.
Orochi is just gonna kill er body one Earth "OVER TIME". If you said he's gonna blow the planet to pieces that would be a great feat of power, but it aint like that at all. Hell, over time a guy like Bison could "destroy the world".

I know. but it seems you underestimated WAREZ conglomerates. here's the result of my research.

2. shishioh isn't normal human. don't believe me? here is goodman's winning quote when he fought shishioh : “So the human body can stand such extreme training like this? Hoo, hoo, hoo. Fascinating!” and if you think he's not a monster that's not true. look at his attacks. they are deadly.
Is that a feat or are you just quotin the game?

3. neo dio... again, underestimated. even super NES version lists his occupation as "ultimate thing".
Lol, are you serious, guy?

4. goodman... I don't have much info about this goodguy. but to think he's the real boss I'll say he's stronger than the previous three. but goodman himself isn't to dangerous. but when he comes with his gorilla pet, that's the real dangerous. his gorrila is pure purple flames and some of his attacks almost as strong as DM. SNK wouldn't give him such a big damages for nothing you know.
Originally posted by My Self

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 01:52 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Are you kiddin me, guy? Are you tryin to say that Hao and Juro are as strong or as powerful as Cut Man/Boomerang Kuwanger, or hell, ANY Robot Master?

I'm not tralking about who's stronger. I'm talking about method. if cutting is the best way to kill them, then haouhmaru, genjuro, kaede and koriya would kill them with a swing. also show me the feats of boomerang cutter in canon stories!

And as far as the time stop goes, when was the last time you played the Megaman games, that time stop lasts pretty damn long, long enough to eliminate the WAREZ chumps...and then some, hell I could stop time for 1/4 of a stage(pending).

before megaman using tme stopping weapon, mizuchi'll crush him with his energy pillar. also stop using time stopping ability to discuss in this thread! time stopping ISN'T megaman's true power. it belongs to flashman. if it's megaman's true power, it will be brought to every megaman series. you want time stopping character? then search for kamui tokinomiya from arcana heart. she has REAL time stopping ability with her arcana.

ACTUALLY, it shows Megaman in fighting game form, what he would fight like if he wasn't reduced to early 90s side scrolling fashion. Newer Megaman games hav'im usin more than just one power at a time, or the powers have a lastin affect so that you can switch to a new power while still have the old power present.

which newer megaman games shows megaman capable of using 2 special weapon at the same time? and which canon stories included megaman using 2 different special weapon at the same time?

NO, the game mad'im use his powers different from how the player can use it.

EXAMPLE:
Wit Flash Man, the attack was avoidable or easy to get around (forgot how)

When I use it I just freeze er thing and go about the stage shootin frozen objects until it runs out, which takes a lil while. And if I manage to refuel it, I just use it again.

easy? is it just your opinion or it's REALLY easy?

Meio is a GALACTIC CONQUER wit more than one planet under his belt and should I mention he made the soldiers AFTER he solidified his spot as the Tyrant, by soloing 80% of the worlds population, wit some involvement on Strider's behalf he blew up a moon, like to bits. Orochi can't even conquer one planet, hell, he couldn't even muster the strength to beat Kyo and Iori, 2 other guys wit no feats.

iori is stronger than goenitz who can destroy a stadium with a glimpse of his power. it makes senses since mature and vice betray goenitz and change side to iori. mature and vice had been working with goenitz for a long time and they must be know goenitz's power. even iori neutralized a demon god such as orochi who is far more powerful than goenitz and other four heavenly kings. kyo survived against igniz who is stronger than orochi together with K' and iori. chin even stated it himself "this evil presence exceeds orochi even NESTS". kyo also KO a demon god with his punch. you doubt about orochi's power?
orochi himself capable to destroy the world as he said before KOF97's final battle "nothing gonna changed just like 1800 years ago. now everything shall return to nothingness".

It's just a suggestion, notice the word "perhaps". He's no messenger of God, and even if he was, he's just a messenger, doesn't mean he has "Godlike" power, just means he's a messenger.

Even if he was...he'd still loose...Orochi would still loose, is my point.

read my previous post. I said "some says he's god messenger".

and stop saying something pointless. prove me how megaman would defeat the demon god clone together with other "monsters"?

Orochi is just gonna kill er body one Earth "OVER TIME". If you said he's gonna blow the planet to pieces that would be a great feat of power, but it aint like that at all. Hell, over time a guy like Bison could "destroy the world".

bison only capable of destroying a city. and it is his psycho drive and not his true power. even if it isn't canon, capcom want to show bison was capable to destroy a city WITH his psycho drive.

Is that a feat or are you just quotin the game?

it's goodman's quote. goodguy wouldn't say that without reason. don't believe me? then read this : http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929858/52980

true shishioh only a human. neither shishioh invincible nor immortal. but he isn't normal. proof about it is goodman's quote and he survived after stabbed at his heart by his blade. no one would survived if his heart stabbed by a blade.

oi... everyone has their own opinion you know! I can also said flashman is a chump since he's defeated by megaman whether he used his time stopping ability effectively or ineffectively. about why I said neo dio is ultimate being, you can check wikipedia and look for his little data in world heroes page. enough said.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 04:34 PM