KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Skate Kids (Sign-In)

Skate Kids (Sign-In)
Started by: Souichiro Nagi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Trademark!!! *Glomps!* You never answered my PM you pickle-dickle!! You know how hurt I feel? It's hurt. I tell you! Pweeeeeeeaase PM me cause I think someone is hacking my account and I'm all scared!!

... I have to pee...

WHEEEEE!!

hehe... Sorry hyper! So I'll get some of the things and whatnot that I need for the profile. Whoot!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 05:55 PM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

People who need to give me a sample
Madmel
Silent Coyote
Baby Bear
Trademark

Dark Choco and Krone your's are approved.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2007 07:18 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

curse you...you already know how i rp :@
---------------------------------------------------
as lester kicked off, he felt the exitement, and fear, that he always got with skateboarding..this fear, however, was the one that felt good..he was in control, no one else had to decide or to take responsibility for him..he headed for the deserted waterfoutain that had been dry as long as lester could remember..it was an absolutely massive fountain bowl, it could have literally been an inground pool..
'the perfect skate spot' lester though to himself as headed toward it..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
happy?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:20 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

He has a fear of the feelign of taking control?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:23 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

no adrenaline fear..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Can you use Capital letters. But it's approved, Darkchoco what are you talking about?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:36 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

idk lmao

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:36 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Lol! laughing out loud

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:38 AM
MadMel
Heh

big grin..

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:38 AM
Striding Cloud

I'm so glad i made this rp. Skate Kids will be awesome!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 03:51 AM
MadMel
Heh

yay...and hopefully UH will be finally taken back to kmc, where it belongs

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:02 AM
Striding Cloud

Hell yeah!!!!! It belongs here it's too fast there it makes no sense. Here is where it belongs and should be. I should have only told him about the site. I support the site and will join the rps there. But not that one.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ive also made a poll in the OOC forum. Should I close it down and Go create the RP here in KMC or leave it there.......Im pissed off at myself for listening to someone.
Everyone wanted him to make it here.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
Im just pissed I listen to anyone. My RP wouldve of been awesome in KMC but Why the friggin hell did I do it in the friggin Blaxican forum. AH! mad Damn!
Said it himself, this is the home for UH! I'm gonna miss out on the second trilogy because of that site. The third one too if he makes it there.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:10 AM
MadMel
Heh

he isnt..
he wont...
cant...

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:12 AM
Striding Cloud

he isnt..
he wont...
cant...

What?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:14 AM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:15 AM
Striding Cloud

laughing

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2007 04:17 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[John skated down the street it was around 6 in the morning. He was not usually up this early in the morning but he was woken by his mother even though his mother was not actually there. She had died when he was 6 and every now and again he would have dreams about her. John tried his hardest not to think about her because it was hard on him so he decided that skating was the best why to get his mind off it. John started to warm up he did an Ollie and then grind a rail but he really was just waiting for the skate park to open up.]

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 12:01 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

"Way" "Grinded" You missed spelled those words. Approved.

People who need to give me a sample
Silent Coyote
Baby Bear

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 02:58 AM
Striding Cloud

Baby Bear your char can't be 21. "Skate Kids".

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 03:26 AM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 03:37 AM