KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » mr. mxy vs living tribunal

mr. mxy vs living tribunal
Started by: xmeat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
This is some seroius fanboyism ...
Spectre is above the imp's, he have stoped Mxyztplk more than once.
The times Mxyztplk have fought Spectre with success has been pure PIS.

The Ultimator who were the supreme imp seemed to be DC's version of Multi-Eternity.

I'm not sure if emperor Joker was canon, but he's max at Eternity's level.

Worlds funnest cannot be canon, since he eradicated everything, which would mean even the Presence, Ultimator, the queen and so forth.

Please don't try and sound educatated on DC books. World's Funnest MUST be cannon becuz the kingdome legitimized it as well as IC.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:30 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not to mention "World's Funnest" was non - canon.

WHy dont you read the Kingdome and IC. World's Funnest was Cannon as of a couple of retcons. Try again.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 02:31 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by h1a8
This is not a good thread. A better one would be Mxy vs. classical beyonder or even batman vs. mxy. Mxy has destroyed the entire Onmiverse and recreated it. This dwarfs LT's powers. LT is only 3 dimensional and Mxy is 5 dimensional. Automatically making him more powerful. Who cares if he isn't the strongest imp? This has nothing to do with his ability top anything from the 3rd dimension.

LT is actualy 16 dimensional.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 04:25 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

the living trubunal is Omnipotence,Omniscience,Omnipresence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Tribunal
vs
Mxyztplk is Not bound by third-dimensional laws, can perform nearly any feat using what either is or appears to be magic, essentially omnipotent

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mxyztplk

living trubunal wins

u might as well close the thred fight is over

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:23 AM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Please don't try and sound educatated on DC books. World's Funnest MUST be cannon becuz the kingdome legitimized it as well as IC.

Yeah of course Mxyztplk who was punked by the 6th D imp's ect was able to kill their entire race + a lot more powerful beings then himself, Lucifer, Michael ect.

But even if.

Besides Abraxas said with the nullifier that no one in no time in the combinded universes could stop him, still just multiversal.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:51 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by King Kandy
LT is actualy 16 dimensional.

He is omnipresent, he's in all dimensions all the time.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:51 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I agree with that

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 09:22 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

False. And he is not 16 dimensional. Dimensional has more than 1 meaning. There are only 10 dimensions (in the sense of Mxy) where the 10th dimension is everything (in its absolute sense). Now if LT>>>>Mxy then how could Mxy erase an entire omniverse and recreate it? This feat shows that mxy is greater than or equal to LT. In DC only the Presence seems above Mxy (In which in Marvel would be equivalent to TOAA).

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:33 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

False. And he is not 16 dimensional. Dimensional has more than 1 meaning. There are only 10 dimensions (in the sense of Mxy) where the 10th dimension is everything (in its absolute sense).

laughing laughing laughing

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:40 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

False. And he is not 16 dimensional. Dimensional has more than 1 meaning. There are only 10 dimensions (in the sense of Mxy) where the 10th dimension is everything (in its absolute sense). Now if LT>>>>Mxy then how could Mxy erase an entire omniverse and recreate it? This feat shows that mxy is greater than or equal to LT. In DC only the Presence seems above Mxy (In which in Marvel would be equivalent to TOAA).
what a idiot

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 12:52 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by xmeat
what a idiot

Why do you think I'm an (not "a") idiot?
Why don't you ask anyone here who knows about DC comics?
They will tell you there are only 10 dimensions (in the comic-and not in real life) where the 10th dimension encompasses all.
Or just read some yourself.

And why don't you get the simply logic of mxy erasa omniverse then recreata omniverse makes him at least equals to LT in power.

This is common sense.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:02 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

They will tell you there are only 10 dimensions (in the comic-and not in real life) where the 10th dimension encompasses all.
Or just read some yourself.

And why don't you get the simply logic of mxy erasa omniverse then recreata omniverse makes him at least equals to LT in power.

This is common sense.
equal not even close thanos destroyed and recreated the universe as well and LT still defeated the gems.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:05 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Fine I'll wait for Galan007 before I laugh at you again.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:09 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

If Mxy's involved, Superman wins.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:24 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Not to disagree with you don't know a lot about the dimensions and so on but what is the generel definition of a omniverse. The way I have readed Omniverse is where Omni means all so in theory there can only be one omniverse but how is it different in comics ???

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:43 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Utrigita
Not to disagree with you don't know a lot about the dimensions and so on but what is the generel definition of a omniverse. The way I have readed Omniverse is where Omni means all so in theory there can only be one omniverse but how is it different in comics ???

Your right. I meant DC multiverse. I viewed it as the omniverse in which it isn't (by definition).

Last edited by h1a8 on Feb 1st, 2007 at 01:49 PM

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:45 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by xmeat
equal not even close thanos destroyed and recreated the universe as well and LT still defeated the gems.

Notice you said Universe.
And not Multiverse.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:46 PM
Utrigita

thanks could make it fit confused

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:47 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Notice you said Universe.
And not Multiverse.

And there is some difference but still The IG was nothing compared to Thanos with HOTU which is said to be below TrueLivingTribunal but above a M-body of the Living Tribunal so is this discussion True ore M-body tribunal vs mr mxy???

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 01:50 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Some writers overrate Mxyztplk, he is far from as powerful as some say.
There are thousands of beings more powerful than him (most of them being 6th and 8th dimensional imp's - since it is a race)
Mxyztplk has the power of one dimension the 5th, there are 10 dimension, levels of each universe.
There are more than one Mxyztplk, that's why he changed appearence in Worlds funnest ect.
In the 3rd dimension they are powerful, but in the fith they're only as powerful as magicians on earth.
In the 6th they're useless.

Worlds funnest Mxyztplk is at the level of the Ultimate Nullifier
Ultimator is at the level of Multi-Eternity

LT is above both of them.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 03:48 PM