KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 Episode 6/15 "Freak"

Season 6 Episode 6/15 "Freak"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

I hope Chloe does get some powers. Maybe she could be wonder woman?? She's a strong enough character in the show to not be so much of a side kick. She needs to get something more than just good hacking skills and reporting. Just my opinion.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 08:45 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I meant to say, maybe she could be Super girl.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2007 09:14 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by davood
she cracks passwords in liek 5 seconds every episode, at least once

hey clark this semes to have 256 bit encryption and the string is 100 characters long (10 seconds later) oh look were in ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That means shes smart and good with computers stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2007 04:39 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tythriel

Originally posted by Darkchoco
That means shes smart and good with computers stick out tongue

I dunno, Im thinking her powers are techno based aswell. She spends 24/7 around computers, but I mean. She grew up in smallville, wheres the hacking practice there?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 05:06 AM
Tythriel is currently offline Click here to Send Tythriel a Private Message Find more posts by Tythriel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Originally posted by Tythriel
I dunno, Im thinking her powers are techno based aswell. She spends 24/7 around computers, but I mean. She grew up in smallville, wheres the hacking practice there?

wtf? dude
1. There isnt a hackign school in smallville
2. You dont need meteor powers to help you be good at computers.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2007 10:19 PM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Darkchoco
wtf? dude
1. There isnt a hackign school in smallville
2. You dont need meteor powers to help you be good at computers.

I think he's implying that Chloe's powers are her seemingly supernatural mastery of computers.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 01:56 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

C'mon you guys, lets get past the amazing hacking abilities and think about the new abilities she might get. That would be so cool. You know it would be lame if it turned out her ability was just hacking. The writers can come up with something better than that. What if Lex's experiment did something to activate a latent ability. (Other than Hacking LOL)

Last edited by Amazon on Feb 21st, 2007 at 05:24 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2007 05:22 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

It cant be about hacking, Many people know about hacking. It would be just like if she got the ability to be amazing at basketball.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 12:33 AM
Amazon

Maybe she'll get super speed or super strength. That would be soooooooo awesome!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2007 05:38 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

That would be so normal, it needs to be something weird. Like tell when someone is lying or when someone has cancer stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:45 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

*cough* oracle *cough*

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:51 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

*Cough* Oracle has no super power *Cough*

She only has photographic memory, and thats it. Being really really good at computers is a knowledge.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:52 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

No, I'm pretty sure Oracles an all around super smart computer. I could be wrong but from what I read in my comics, it is.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:56 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

In my encyclopedie she says she is just superior at computers. We are like having the same convo in 2 different threads stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 02:59 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

lol, yes we are.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:01 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

But anyways you could be right, I just think that being good at computers is really stupid power, people go to school for it. Nobody goes to school to shoot heat vision or xray vision.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:05 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Yeah, some powers are lame, just look at the insect guy in episode 2 in season 1, He just sucked!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:07 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Lmao "Watch me peel my skin off and make a caccoon WOOOO"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:08 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2007 03:09 AM