KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)

Hero Ejectment (Sign-up and discussion thread)
Started by: Kaldorei

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TBJ
High

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
may i join, or have you got more than enough already?

The more the merrier.

(Not to mention half the people have left.)

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 07:01 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm thats a shame, why leave, it sounds interesting

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 07:55 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Marie-lee has been ill.

And i am getting over surgery so please excuse my absense.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 09:05 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Dar'nephilis-Mordras

Nickname/Codename: Dark purity

Physical Description: Tall and slender, resembling a man who could be in his 30's to early 40's with a short white beard and a bald head, he usually shrouds most of his face under his hood, that drapes down over him, looks a lot like a trench coat with a hood. Skin is pale, nearly white and he has hundreds of scars all over his body, carved deep in the shape of skeletal faces, demonic runes and such, being half demon, half angel he has large wings, with black feathers that he hides beneath his coat most of the time if he is not among people, incase he is spotted offguard

Background: Dar'nephilis-Mordras was born from the combination of demon and angel, a rare and unnatural happening, this was to the will of ancient lords of hell who had captured the angel and let loose the demon upon it to do as it will. The angel gave birth to Dar'nephilis-Mordras, the lords of hell gave him the name, in their dark tongue in meant corrupted purity and so he kept it ever since.

The Lords of hell were destroyed at the end of a great war, both angel and demon were comepletly destroyed and the human race who they prey upon were trumphant, however Dar'nephilis was not detected as neither angel or demon, any magic that was used to determine his essence or soul failed completly, as were any attempts on his mind by the most powerful mages of the era, they could feel something about him and since they could not determine his angelic demonic heritage they instead took him as an acolyte among the magi clans, learning among them the arts of wizadry, ofcourse gaining powers of angels and demons he knew many of the arts and was incredibly successful at most spells, especially summoning beings both pure and corrupt to serve him which was unique in the world.

on his 60th year of living, he was said to be one of the most powerful mages in their world, and was sent to the high mountain where the ancient of time himself, a being who knew the time waves tought him ever more powers and he was said to of passed his spirit into Dar'nephilis, giving him control and responsibility over time and his world. However, he was in the mountain for ages past. Millions of years past him by and when he came forth, he met a world strange to him. Machines, electricity. No more Mage clans, they had long died off, hundreds of thousands of years ago, metal monsters roamed the streets and it was this time, when he swallowed suddenly to the new Earth as he found it was called, he decided that he would live in this new world, since the old one had left him far behind, he may as well explore.

Personality: He is fond of learning new things and is mostly a bookworm since he has come to the new Earth, however when he meets new people he is more intrigued of what spells they know, which in the new earth among normal people has got him many a strange stare

Abilities:

-weak forms of weather control: can call down small lightning bolts from the skies, make it rain, sunny, snow etc etc

-Ethereal invsibility: Can go invsibile to sight, sound and even touch for a limited time of about 10 minutes

-untouchable mind: his mind, like in his old world is immune to mind powers, illusions and the like

-powers of summoning: cna summon small imps and a few larger creatures, some for melee fighting others for ranges combat, some may even fly, however he is restircted to only summoning an amount of creatures equel to half the number of crystal orbs he has.

-shape shifting: can shift into any form of his same shape that is alive, animals, mostly humanoids.

-time powers: can speed up and slow down time for himself, or to his enemies for a few minutes, giving him advantages when he needs them, however this drains him, after a few minutes after use of this power, he will not be able to shape shift, summon nor go invsibile and is incapable of feets greater.

-magic of darkness and light Can use numerous variations of healing magic, shielding, Dark bolts of energy, magic explosions. Can also use teleportation across about half a miles distance 4 times a day

Personal items: His special Trench coat like robe, without it, he feels a large part of his old home would be gone.

Crystal Orbs: He has 9 Crystal Orbs that increase his power and are also a sort of life support, being far away from home, he is not bathed in magical energies that were once there and so these Orbs are a pure combination of dark and light essence from his world that keeps him alive, if he loses them all he will die, however 4 of them are deep within him, one is in the center of his brain, one is in his heart, one in his spine and one is an eye, although they are indestructable, some are very small, the other 5, are like marbles, he keeps them embeded in rings on his fingers, two on one hand, and three on another.

Faults: If he loses Orbs, he is greatly reduced in power, he is often surprised due to beleiving that this Earth is harmless, he does not use a lot of powers until his enemy is already upon him and poses a threat. His body has no powers of endurance of its own, it is only perhaps twice as strong as a humans but without using powers or abilities he could be severely injured by a stray bullet or magic projectile

Last edited by Burning thought on Apr 23rd, 2007 at 10:59 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 10:56 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

heres another character, id prefer this one to the other one if they cant both be in the game

Name: Jerick faustas

Nickname/Codename: Warrior

Physical Description: an extremely musculer man, wearing usually a thick metal suit created in his dimension which is of a silver colouring, usually wearing a helmet that covers his face, but with it off he looks a lot like bruce willis with perhaps more of a squarer jaw, stands a little over 7 feet tall.

Background: jerick Faustas was the ultimate warrior of his planet, wearing a powerful Tech power suit, although his cocky and often annoying nature gets him in trouble with his superiors he is the best guy you can have in most battles unless ofcourse your on the recieving end of his weaponry, trained from child hood as a soldier, he was a specially engineered Clone, from the beginning of his life he was trained, he lived hundreds of years due to his bio engineering and did not seem to look older than the day he hit 40, all this time he has been training and fighting endless wars on his homeplanet. Until, in the thick of battle he was swallowed up through a portal and landed him in the middle of a scorching desert, in the middle of a battle. Guns he did not know at first fiering all around him, plasma cannon fire swapped for artillary bombardment with shells landing around him, after the smoke cleared he swore to himself, scratched his silver helmet in confusion then simply jumped into battle.

Personality: often rude and cocky, as well as ignorent. often gets drunk and starts grumbling to himself

Abilities/equipment: a lot of Jerick is futuristic bio engineering, giving him limited super human strength, able to lift slightly over 10 tons, mastery of all known weapons to him, and can with the help of his cybernetic enhancements to his brain instantly have the complete knowledge of any weaponry he holds from even a lowly spear or sword all the way up to modern day weaponry of earth

MK 30 Battle armed combat warfare suit Jerick was the only man to use the Mk 30, the older MK 10 models worn by the other soldiers of his world were nothing compared. The suit had cooling systems to keep his body temperature comforatable so he is always at top efficency in all environments, the suit, at least to Jerick weighs next to nothing, has a special electronic database of all known weapons that can be updated with any weapons jerick looks at or touches, these weapons can then be created using an energy system in the hands of the suit or on the ports. There are 12 ports on the suit, 1 on the hands, 2 on the each side arm and 2 on each shoulder, a pair of ports can also be located in the suits torso. The Suit has flight capability through jets on the back although there is only a hours worth of fuel in them. The Suits armour is immune to EMP, powered by neural energy batteries which are charged through Jericks brain in his sleep, they give the suit about a days worth of use before Jerick must sleep to recharge his suit, the Suit can easily survive impact from heavey weaponry such as missles, shells, small arms do not harm the suit. It Can survive high degrease of heat as well as is immune to lightning that would usually short ciricuit machinery, however due to the unique power supply and metal, the suit is unnafected.

his own weaponry without suit: Jerick has his pair of plasma pulse pistols, these can fire a beam of over 1600 degrease in temperature, for about 6 seconds per 2 minutes as well as always being able to shoot plasma pellets which are similiar to the temperature. Jerick also uses a pair of K2 grenades, these grenades carry a 2 megaton blast within them, that also creates a mini vaccume within 100 metres where an ordinairy human cannot breathe for 6 seconds, the grenades fold up after releasing their energy payload and recharge over 3 hours.

Faults: Jerick is....foolish in many occasions, often forgetting to recharge his suit, easily tricked and led, could easily be fooled by mind tricks, illusions and the like although his cybernetics do not allow mind control, once he actually blew his arm off because he enjoyed playing catch by himself using a grenade.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 11:33 AM
The Big O
The Original O

For anyone who cares: I won't be here that often. I am moving out of my college dorm and going home. We don't have the internet because my mom thinks that people can spy on you through the screen. I will be able to be here on Mon-Fri but only for an hour a day. Hope y'all miss me. Cya

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 04:23 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
For anyone who cares: I won't be here that often. I am moving out of my college dorm and going home. We don't have the internet because my mom thinks that people can spy on you through the screen. I will be able to be here on Mon-Fri but only for an hour a day. Hope y'all miss me. Cya

bye lol, spy through the screen? Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:43 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Since there seem to be interest out there, I am bumping this happy

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 07:41 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

I am cool to have the Shocker, right?

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 07:42 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Go ahead yes

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 08:07 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Green_Demon
God of Awesome

I remember having Lina and Osiris. I don' remember who my third one is... So I have a reluctant anti-hero (Lina), a jack-ass good samaritan AKA reluctant hero (Osiris), and now feel up to a not so reluctant anti-villain of my own design, neh?

Edit: No, wait. I remember I have DP. I'm cool with him

My FF.net account; Two Naruto fics, one DnD fic

"You are tragedy, I am comedy. We shall oppose. You will be dramtic, I will make fun," - Mr, slightly paraphrased.

Last edited by Green_Demon on Sep 15th, 2007 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 03:16 AM
Green_Demon is currently offline Click here to Send Green_Demon a Private Message Find more posts by Green_Demon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote