KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Assassin's Creed [merged]

Assassin's Creed [merged]
Started by: Koala MeatPie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 26 27 [28]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Why would anyone be offended by that?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 07:13 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon

Matt, Peach is spot-on with her advice.

...I have not played 3, yet.

I'm rarely ever wrong with my advice, especially regarding AC wink I joke that Ubisoft should be paying me commission, because I sell so many copies of AC2/Brotherhood stick out tongue

However, Brotherhood is not AC3. It's a direct continuation of AC2, picking up exactly at the end of the game, and Revelations will continue on after Brotherhood. AC3 will be a completely separate game with a new main character and new time period.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 09:41 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I'm still going to go through with AC1, eventually, but right now I'm taking a break from it by playing Chrono Trigger on my Wii VC.

I always make it a point to finish what I start, and I will finish AC1, despite all of the advice to just go ahead and skip it.

Who knows? Maybe I'll end up liking it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 10:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Impediment

Originally posted by batdude123
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 10:53 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

I did.

I'm playing through it again right now, then will move on to 2 and Brotherhood.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 10:57 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I'm still going to go through with AC1, eventually, but right now I'm taking a break from it by playing Chrono Trigger on my Wii VC.

I always make it a point to finish what I start, and I will finish AC1, despite all of the advice to just go ahead and skip it.

AC1 does pick up after the intro. I played through and enjoyed a lot of it, so who knows indeed.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2011 11:06 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by batdude123
There's not an ounce of intended racism with my use of that gif. And since I've used it many, many times on KMC, and you've been the only one to cry about the racist nature of it (yet claim not to be offended), my guess is that it doesn't offend anybody else either. smile

I'm "crying" huh?

Also, stop crapping up this thread with useless posts, please?

Originally posted by Peach
However, Brotherhood is not AC3. It's a direct continuation of AC2, picking up exactly at the end of the game, and Revelations will continue on after Brotherhood. AC3 will be a completely separate game with a new main character and new time period.

I see that as name semantics, only, and Brotherhood is definitely AC3. Revelations is AC4. And what will be labeled as "AC3", assuming the handheld games don't count, will technically be AC5. It's not my fault if Ubisoft doesn't know how to count, right? big grin How about "3rd full AC game" and "4th full AC game"?

Last edited by dadudemon on Jun 13th, 2011 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 12:15 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

How about just calling it by the actual name stick out tongue

Brotherhood and Revelations are not AC3/AC4 because they continue on a previously-established story. AC1 and AC2 had completely new plots, settings, and characters, and as such so will AC3. The entire point of Revelations is to completely wrap up any remaining plot threads from AC2/ACB so that AC3 can be a completely fresh story.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 01:11 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Ubisoft, in fact, already established that answer themselves. Each main numbered game focuses on a different historical character, so AC3 will have a setting and story unique from the previous two. ACB and ACR are not numbered, as they are not part of the main story, but technically side stories.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 01:13 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm "crying" huh?

Also, stop crapping up this thread with useless posts, please

I was just originally trying to defend the integrity of this series, then you had to tell me that I was being racially insensitive.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 04:33 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Peach
How about just calling it by the actual name stick out tongue

For the sake of not being a douche........I have no choice but to.

I just find those fancy name titles to be a bit difficult to remember so I prefer to call it "the third" and "forth" just to keep stuff straight. Feel free to correct me as I go along as there is no doubt in my mind that I'll forget who's on first

Old Post Jun 13th, 2011 05:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

So, I'm replaying Assassin's Creed 2, and I wonder, is there any bloody way to remove Armor?
Also, I can't get over just how much better Assassin's Creed 2 is, when compared to Assassin's Creed. Though I wish we could replay Main Sequences.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 18th, 2011 08:28 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

1. No you can't remove armor, you can only switch between them.

2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood allows you to replay sequences anytime to perfect your "sync".

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 04:09 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

1. Damn.

2. Right, but AC: Brotherhood isn't AC:2.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 09:01 PM
Darth Ray Park
Restricted

Account Restricted

I plauy this recently and really enjoy the story, so i was hoping to read more about it, so would someone be able to recomend a book on the third of the crusades?

UN...LIMITEEEEEEEED...VOTES!! THAT IS HER TRUE POWER!!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 06:30 PM
Darth Ray Park is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Ray Park a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Ray Park Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Rumour:

New Assassin's Creed on the Vita to have female assassin and be set in New Orleans:

http://kotaku.com/5915204/sounds-li...-fall?tag=rumor

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 01:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Rumour:

New Assassin's Creed on the Vita to have female assassin and be set in New Orleans:

http://kotaku.com/5915204/sounds-li...-fall?tag=rumor

Might be a more relevant thread for this.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 06:08 AM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by General G
Might be a more relevant thread for this.

I didn't want to make a new one just in case...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 07:03 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote