KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom Spin-off Movie

Venom Spin-off Movie
Started by: Ultimate Hulk43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I kind of agree with Venom & the Punisher's tactics.....

What's up with Toxin?

He's the opposite of cool, he's from the stupid 'Venom Carnage' series that made no sense at all, it seems like it shouldn't have even been considered cannon. Black Cat for some reason has forgotten Venom and Carnage, and just a bunch of crap goes on that didn't need to. And Basically Toxin was able to beat Carnage in a matter of seconds like he was nothing, so it's basically crap. It even had Carnage and Venom team up, which would never happen. The only reason Toxin exists is because some mediocre writer wanted him to, almost every Venom or Carnage fan hates him and the series.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 05:28 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Dude, it isn't that serious. Just because you hate Toxin doesn't mean that every Venom and Carnage fan hate him and the series, too.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 05:35 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Yoshi Fanatic
Dude, it isn't that serious. Just because you hate Toxin doesn't mean that every Venom and Carnage fan hate him and the series, too.

Most of the ones I've talked to on various forums hate him as well. There was even a hate thread made about toxin a long time back(I made it) and it seems that most of them hate Toxin here's some people who said they did:
Atharpina
NoFate007
Doc Ock
steverules
kazuya z.o.z
Next Venom_girl
Sam_Z(I think that's his name)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 05:57 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I guess that means we're supposed to hate them too?

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:10 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

And I guess that means we're supposed to hate them too?

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. I don't give a damn what you think, I don't like him and I never will. But you and Yoshi for some odd reason either both misunderstood the same exact sentence or can't comprehend what I'm typing up. I said almost every Venom or Carnage fan hates the series, and from what I've read and heard it's true. I didn't say "You have to hate Toxin" I simply answered your question based on my opinions, if you want to complain about what I said than don't ask me questions anymore it's annoying.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 11:57 AM
Spiderman_RJ

ahaha< look at the histories hes been without spiderman,mauahhahaha.
hmm lets see.she venom, the lethal protector,venom vs carnage......all utter crap, hmmmmmm.

yah right......fanboys!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:44 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Menetnashté
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. I don't give a damn what you think, I don't like him and I never will. But you and Yoshi for some odd reason either both misunderstood the same exact sentence or can't comprehend what I'm typing up. I said almost every Venom or Carnage fan hates the series, and from what I've read and heard it's true. I didn't say "You have to hate Toxin" I simply answered your question based on my opinions, if you want to complain about what I said than don't ask me questions anymore it's annoying.

Oh, so just because a few amount of people that you talked to says they don't like Toxin means that almost every Venom and Carnage fan hate Toxin? That's a very biased and inaccurate statement. It's pathetic...

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 26th, 2007 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 03:24 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

This guy is a joke Yoshi, don't even waste your time on him.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 04:13 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Dude, 10 people is "almost every venom carnage fan"?

I'm with Yoshi and UH. I think Toxin is cool. He stays true to symbiote rule that ever spawn is stronger than the original. Toxin was just strong enough to take Venom and Carnage at the same time. I hear he is strong enough to take Spiderman, Venom, and Carnage at the same time too.

Venom beat Spiderman.
Carnage beat Venom and Spiderman
Toxin beat Carnage venom and Spiderman.

I'm just glad that Toxin is actually a hero. Not an anti hero. An actual genuine good guy. That brought a whole new twist to Symbiotes.

Toxin is amazing. I like Venom more (A lot more), but over all, Toxin is cool.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 04:52 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Yeah, that's exactly what I said. I don't give a damn what you think, I don't like him and I never will.

Good. Thats your opinion.

quote:
But you and Yoshi for some odd reason either both misunderstood the same exact sentence or can't comprehend what I'm typing up. I said almost every Venom or Carnage fan hates the series, and from what I've read and heard it's true. I didn't say "You have to hate Toxin" I simply answered your question based on my opinions, if you want to complain about what I said than don't ask me questions anymore it's annoying.

Dude, no need to get mad over this.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 04:56 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd love to see Toxin in a film, whether it be a spin-off movie or whatever, I like him for the same reason you do Arachnid1: He's a symbiote but he's not evil or an anti-hero. That's putting a unique twist on the mythology of the symbiotes right there.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 10:54 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

A Toxin spin-off would have to happen after a Venom spin-off. It's only fair...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 11:33 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Oh, so just because a few amount of people that you talked to says they don't like Toxin means that almost every Venom and Carnage fan hate Toxin? That's a very biased and inaccurate statement. It's pathetic...

Alright, it didn't come out as I planned what I mean is that out of all the people I have talked to near every of them all hate Toxin and could care less if he was killed off. I'm not sure how many it was roughly thirty or forty people, most that I've discussed it with, and it's not just on this website. I really don't feel like arguing with you of all people Yoshi, you seem like a genuinely decent person and I don't want us to get on each others bad side.

This guy is a joke Yoshi, don't even waste your time on him.

What's your problem with me? I told you what I thought of Toxin when you asked what was up with him, and now you want to argue about it, I have a lot of respect for Yoshi, but at this point I have little or none for you, I haven't outright insulted you and yet you're going to insult me? I'm done with this subject but seriously that was pretty rude man erm.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Good. Thats your opinion.

Dude, no need to get mad over this.

Sorry, it's just aggravating when people get on your case for one little tiny thing, especially when I was just answering a question.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:25 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Toxin spin-off would have to happen after a Venom spin-off. It's only fair...

No, a Toxin spin-off movie would have to happen after a Carnage spin-off movie which would happen after the Venom spin-off movie. Toxin is Carnage's spawn afterall.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:37 AM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Carnage doe NOT need a spin-off movie. He's a villain. Why the heck would a villain have his own spin-off movie?

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 27th, 2007 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:45 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Carnage doe NOT need a spin-off movie. He's a villain. Why the heck would a villain have his own spin-off movie?

Venom's spin off might not even happen, I doubt there'll be a Carnage or a Toxin movie. If Carnage shows up he'll probably be there the whole movie in a spidey flick.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:53 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I like Toxin. If this spin off happens, which I doubt, it will likely take place and be done after Spiderman 4.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 04:47 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I like Toxin. If this spin off happens, which I doubt, it will likely take place and be done after Spiderman 4.

It'll likely be done after a spider-man 5 or 6.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 12:35 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Venom spin-off = not gonna happpen....

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 01:28 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
How about Spiderman 4?

ding ding ding big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 03:33 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote