KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro

Season 7 Episode 1: Bizzaro
Started by: TheCollegeBalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Just about one month away to the new season! smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2007 03:22 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Official description thnx to K-site

quote:
The CW's Official Description: "Bizarro"
Airs September 27, 2007 on The CW

CLARK FACES BIZARRO, HIS TOUGHEST ENEMY YET AND SUPERGIRL COMES TO SMALLVILLE — Clark (Tom Welling) confronts Bizarro, the last wraith from the Phantom Zone, and the ensuing fight causes the dam to break and a torrent of water rushes towards the land. Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), having just been arrested for Lana’s (Kristin Kreuk) murder, is submerged under water in a patrol car, but is saved by a mysterious young woman. Lois (Erica Durance) manages to pull Chloe (Allison Mack) to safety but her cousin is pronounced dead at the hospital.

The same woman who saved Lex reappears at the Kent farm and is revealed to be Kara Kent (Laura Vandervoort) AKA Supergirl, Clark’s cousin from Krypton. Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Michael Rohl directed the premiere written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders

Old Post Sep 10th, 2007 03:06 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

TWO MORE DAYS PEOPLE!!!!!! TWO MORE DAYS!!!!

PWNT

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 01:39 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I just posted a link to TWO directors cuts for Bizarro in the clip/trailer thread. smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 02:34 AM
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~JP~
I just posted a link to TWO directors cuts for Bizarro in the clip/trailer thread. smile

Seriously? Cool. Thanks JP. smile

PWNT

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 11:33 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Less than 24 hours! eek!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 03:01 AM
Arachnid1

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Less than 24 hours! eek!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Happy Dance

PWNT

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 12:25 PM
Kon-El

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 01:47 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Awesome, AWESOME premiere! smile

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 01:45 AM
Arachnid1

Awesome, AWESOME premiere! smile

Ya. It was pretty cool, but I cant believe Bizzarro was taken out that easily and early.

It was also cool to see that Lex still cared about Clark.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:36 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Ya. It was pretty cool, but I cant believe Bizzarro was taken out that easily and early.

Umm, this is Smallville. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They build something for a whole season, then erase it completely in the next premiere. Zod anyone? laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 02:47 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Great episode also isnt this like the first time they made a connection between sunlight and his powers? I like how it was healing his wounds although cant understand how metal cut him. Why couldnt they just have killed off Lana.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:07 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Cause i love lana...

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:11 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lois can kick Lana's ass!

Originally posted by AstroFan
Umm, this is Smallville. roll eyes (sarcastic)

They build something for a whole season, then erase it completely in the next premiere. Zod anyone? laughing out loud
I was preparing to say the same thing.

I missed the 1st 6 minutes. I came in on a sweater commercial. How was Bizzaro impaled on a post? Was there a new opening credits? If so: Was it cool?

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 05:13 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Real good episode last night.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:18 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Bizzaro want taken out permantly, he will be back.

Re the credits: Lex moved up to 2nd, Chloe moved up to 3th, they added Jimmy and Kara and dumped Martha.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 07:52 PM
wuTa

I thought it was a descent episode, I was expecting more to be honest(Like Clark finally flying), but I probally had my hopes up too high.

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton

I missed the 1st 6 minutes. I came in on a sweater commercial. How was Bizzaro impaled on a post? Was there a new opening credits? If so: Was it cool?

I believe him and Clark were fighting and Clark punted him into that post.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:12 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

I think that this is one of the best season premieres! It was a great ep!

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 08:46 PM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Kal of Krypton

Not this again! we always argue over lana and lois lol..

you missed a good 6 min then, it was badass cause clark saved this boy and his father from the water that broke out of the dam.. he just evaporated it all with his eyes.. it was pretty badass... and it just looked like a classic superman moment... loved it

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 10:49 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I loved how the sun affected Clark and when Lex stood up for Clark. Also, I think Lana is gone forever now. Thank god. To bad she didn't stay dead though. That would have made things so much better. Either way. She's gone and Chloe survived so I'm happy.

But I'm still dissapointed with the Clark vs Bizzaro fight. I was hoping clark would fly and take the fight to the skies. That would have been badass.

PWNT

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 11:20 PM