KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Soulcalibur 4

Soulcalibur 4
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
It is bullshit, Star Wars characters shouldn't be able to do that, but it's still canon, and part pf the SW universe, like the Halo Universe.
Yeah it's canon cause GL says it is, and he probably doesn't even read it, he's just a fat money grubbing bastard.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:26 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

For the record, the books and comics are not G-Canon. Only the movies are.

Now shut up with the entirely off-topic Star Wars argument and gt back to arguing about Soulcalibur IV.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:03 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:14 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seriously this is about SCIV so that's what we should talk about, not the shit filled EU.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:17 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 11:30 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm going to be looking in on the whole possible Star Wars characters. I don't want a repeat of Master Of The Teras Kasi.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 04:49 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

I think the EU talk is better off than the SC 4 talk, considering if 4 plays like 3 did it's ****ed anyway.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 02:17 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by JToTheP
I think the EU talk is better off than the SC 4 talk, considering if 4 plays like 3 did it's ****ed anyway.

so true.. but honestly, the information available on soul calibur 4 is scarce.. other than its the last chapter in the series.. and will be on x360 and Ps3

I have yet to see any in-game images surface

Edit : woops.. spoke too soon.. looks like Lana will be disappointed
http://the-magicbox.com/0707/game070712e.shtml

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Last edited by SaTsuJiN on Jul 18th, 2007 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 06:11 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Those look quite disappointing, and no Taki bulge, FAILS! stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:05 PM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
so true.. but honestly, the information available on soul calibur 4 is scarce.. other than its the last chapter in the series.. and will be on x360 and Ps3

I have yet to see any in-game images surface

Edit : woops.. spoke too soon.. looks like Lana will be disappointed
http://the-magicbox.com/0707/game070712e.shtml

I've seen those already, actually, General Kaliero showed them to me.

Which caused me to not only go off about how Taki's outfit is completely impossible (seriously, guys, fabric does not work that way, unless her outfit is designed to have a seperate pouch for each boob which just...yeah...wouldn't make sense and would be uncomfortable), but also that her grip on her tanto in that second image makes no sense. You can't hold something like that.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:02 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinkfloydkor

i saw a little 10 second preveiw of the wii verson on g4's E3 coverage

looked pretty damn cool

saw mitsurugi or whatever in what looked like a crazy action packed adventure mode

thanks LifeInSepia, sig is AWESOME

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:03 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Lana
I've seen those already, actually, General Kaliero showed them to me.

Which caused me to not only go off about how Taki's outfit is completely impossible (seriously, guys, fabric does not work that way, unless her outfit is designed to have a seperate pouch for each boob which just...yeah...wouldn't make sense and would be uncomfortable), but also that her grip on her tanto in that second image makes no sense. You can't hold something like that.

thats just misplaced weapon binding to the model's skeleton.. since they animate by Mo-Cap I'm sure they'll have that fixed up

as for her outfit.. I guess its just artistic freedom to the utmost

oh well, heres hoping her alternate outfits don't suck

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:59 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trolt

Originally posted by General Kaliero
I think my biggest issue with SC3's controls was that after playing SC2 on GC, the PS2 controls suck.

Strange but true. The GC controls were great for people who dont like to use their fingers for the keys.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 04:09 AM
Trolt is currently offline Click here to Send Trolt a Private Message Find more posts by Trolt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

I imagine on SC5 all the girls will be naked. It really does seem to be going DOA. Isn't anyone afraid of being raped in this game!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 07:05 AM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Originally posted by Kero_Co
I imagine on SC5 all the girls will be naked. It really does seem to be going DOA. Isn't anyone afraid of being raped in this game!

now that you mention it.. I was rather taken aback by Ivy's breast size.. and the only tiny bit of wardrobe she has is used to restrain them.. blink

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 12:58 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kero_Co

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:07 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

now that you mention it.. I was rather taken aback by Ivy's breast size.. and the only tiny bit of wardrobe she has is used to restrain them.. blink

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Ivy's breasts are, for once, slightly smaller.

Though yes, she somehow managed to cut away even more fabric from her outfit. I swear, that thing must cost only a couple of pounds, tops.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 02:23 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Ivy is the new Taki, and DOA will continue to make the female fighters get ridiculously huge breasts now, once again, ignoring the shitty gameplay in 3. They were mostly concerned with getting rid of Taki's bulge from 2 in 3, which is why it turned out like it is.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:41 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Soul Calibur games are about fighting yes?

Then who cares about someone's dress attire and the size of their boobs if it doesn't interfere with gameplay?

Jealousy perhaps?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 05:57 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Originally posted by InnerRise
The Soul Calibur games are about fighting yes?

Then who cares about someone's dress attire and the size of their boobs if it doesn't interfere with gameplay?

Jealousy perhaps?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

*shrug* Japan is a twisted country, hentai, and so forth, I'm surprised a Resident Evil female hasn't shown up to be extremely 'sexy' with obvious 'assets'

I guess the Hentai is enough.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 06:16 PM