KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » superman(sundipped)vs black adam (ww3)

superman(sundipped)vs black adam (ww3)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathstroke
Slayer

I'm leaning towards Superman.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:50 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I'm aware of the issue...stated by the same Lex who was given Supermans secret identity in his hand and did not believe it.

Unless you believe humans can take the brunt of magical blasts that Superman has taken many times.
I'm not going to refute the evidence presented on that panel.... Regardless of how much I like Supes. stick out tongue

He may be somewhat "magic-resistant", but I exaggerated nothing I previously stated. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm not going to refute the evidence presented on that panel.... Regardless of how much I like Supes. stick out tongue

He may be somewhat "magic-resistant", but I exaggerated nothing I previously stated. smile

So you agree with a Lex that exaggerated and has gotten things wrongs with Superman durability/stamine/etc before as well despite knowing better. smile

Guess we should bring in the scan where Superman can't fly lightspeed even though he's done in on a consistant basis too.

Regular Supes beats BA, Sundipped Supes destroys him.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Last edited by Avlon on Jul 26th, 2007 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:56 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Magic lightning to the dome for the win. At least some times. BA is more durable. Supers is stronger and faster. BA fights better. And is magic. Split.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Magic lightning to the dome for the win. At least some times. BA is more durable. Supers is stronger and faster. BA fights better. And is magic. Split.

To a sundipped Supes?

Entropy Imperiex blasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.BA lightning.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:59 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So you agree with a Lex that exaggerated and has gotten things wrongs with Superman durability/stamine/etc before as well despite knowing better. smile
No.

I take that statement mainly as fact...

I'd give Supes some small-scale magic resistance,

But I wouldn't go as far as to say BA's magic would be ineffective, [because it would be very effective, imo]. smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

To a sundipped Supes?

Entropy Imperiex blasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.BA lightning.

magic is an altogether different beast that Superman seems weak to. Look at it this way. WW can take Enraged Superman punches to the dome, and yet a bow and arrow can hurt her becuz of her specific weakness.
So Superman's punches>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A bow and arrow.

But becuz of the weakness in Diana

bow and arrow>>>>>>>Superman's punches in Dmg lvl.

Same thing with The Imperiex blast and BA's magical lightning.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:03 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

This isn't sundipped Superman from OWAW.

This is sun amped Superman from S/B.

I'd give Teth the nod here, solely for the ferocious power of his rampage.

This of course, all rests on whether or not they remain in front of the sun like the dipshit that is Darkseid decided to do.

If they move, Teth takes it imo.

If they stay, he likely loses.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:12 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by UniOmni

This of course, all rests on whether or not they remain in front of the sun like the dipshit that is Darkseid decided to do.

this is what superman can do. im having trouble posting it one moment.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jul 27th, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by UniOmni

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:04 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Galan007
No.

I take that statement mainly as fact...

I'd give Supes some small-scale magic resistance,

But I wouldn't go as far as to say BA's magic would be ineffective, [because it would be very effective, imo]. smile

Never said anything about it being ineffective...but it certainly isn't the human durability you brought up either. smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:12 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
magic is an altogether different beast that Superman seems weak to. Look at it this way. WW can take Enraged Superman punches to the dome, and yet a bow and arrow can hurt her becuz of her specific weakness.
So Superman's punches>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A bow and arrow.

But becuz of the weakness in Diana

bow and arrow>>>>>>>Superman's punches in Dmg lvl.

Same thing with The Imperiex blast and BA's magical lightning.

WW3 BA had a tough time with standard MM. Sun enhanced Superman is still above him. Magic lightning hasn't stopped Supes before and it's not like BA can choose where to aim his lightning...especially since Superman moves MUCH faster tha lightning.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Never said anything about it being ineffective...but it certainly isn't the human durability you brought up either. smile
bottom lin is magic is a weakness to superman but not to the extant that some people use it as. someone like dr strange would crush superman. but ba wouldnt. it would still be a great fight. these two punch happy powerhouses.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:16 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by quanchi112
bottom lin is magic is a weakness to superman but not to the extant that some people use it as. someone like dr strange would crush superman. but ba wouldnt. it would still be a great fight. these two punch happy powerhouses.

Maybe classic Strange would pose a problem. Current is a wuss and would be destroyed by Supes.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Maybe classic Strange would pose a problem. Current is a wuss and would be destroyed by Supes.
so ur saying he would just pose a problem. laughing strange has magic in spades. its like putting mordru up against supes. certain characters would crush kal-el.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:30 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by quanchi112
so ur saying he would just pose a problem. laughing strange has magic in spades. its like putting mordru up against supes. certain characters would crush kal-el.

He'd pose a problem smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:35 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

It's hilarious when people start saying crap like magic = an automatic fix for Superman.

Supes would beat the shit outta Teth here.

Btw Galan, you're gonna take what Lex said about him "as fact," despite the reality that Superman's feats counteract that statement?

On-panel feats>>>>>>>>>statements

Last edited by batdude123 on Jul 27th, 2007 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:40 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by batdude123
Btw Galan, you're gonna take what Lex said about him "as fact," despite the reality that Superman's feats counteract that statement?
If you're asking if I'm simply going to disregard that statement because some of you don't like it...

Then the answer is no. smile

Superman may have small scale magic resistance, but nowhere near enough resistance to render BA's magic ineffective, imo...

If you DO have evidence showing me that BA's magic would not work on Supes, then by all means, post it...

But until then I still believe magic is a viable option for BA here. smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:55 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

He'd pose a problem smile

If he could flick his wrist before Superman speed blitzed him to decapitation.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:04 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by batdude123
It's hilarious when people start saying crap like magic = an automatic fix for Superman.

Supes would beat the shit outta Teth here.

On-panel feats>>>>>>>>>statements
supes would win but he wouldnt beat the crap out of teth. not in the least. read ww 3 if u want to se black adam kicking ass and taking names. this isnta curbstomp in anyones favor.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:10 AM