KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » You're Favorite Sith Lord

You're Favorite Sith Lord
Started by: MasterAshenVor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Your lucky REX doesn't care about you anymore.

Pardon?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:42 PM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Manslayer
Irrelevant. Topic is who is your favourite sith. So yea mines vader palpatine dooku bane and then exar

I was merely stating why Bane is my favourite Sith with a comparison that I felt useful.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Light_Sith a Private Message Find more posts by Light_Sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Light_Sith
Pardon?
Dont lie please. I know its you, nebaris

Anyways no one is really going to bother with you since most of us are hardly coming to KMC as often as before

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 11:14 PM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Manslayer
Dont lie please. I know its you, nebaris

Anyways no one is really going to bother with you since most of us are hardly coming to KMC as often as before

I have reported your constant accusations to a moderator who will hopefully sort this out. I regret that you did not take up my offer via PM.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 12:06 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Light_Sith
I have reported your constant accusations to a moderator who will hopefully sort this out. I regret that you did not take up my offer via PM.
Lol i have yet to break any rules. Your only wanting a moderator to sort this out simple because you made your account elsewhere where you would evade the "sock checker".

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:17 AM
Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Do you KNOW if he's Nebaris?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 07:51 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God
Its a possibility.
Same grammer, same way he structures his sentences and he reacts the same identical way if some one accuses nebaris.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 08:11 AM
Atticus

better safe that sorry! wink

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 12:48 AM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

my second favorite sith is Darth Maul

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 03:52 AM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sideous, Vader, Dooku, Maul, Revan and Malak were cool, and I personally liked Nihilus.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:58 AM
Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

I think everyone knows my answer.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 05:10 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Ragnos?

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 08:35 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

No, it's obviously Maul. Noob.

Personally, I'd like to know more about some of the cooler ancient Sith, like Ragnos or Tulak Hord. But as it is I'd have to say I like a lot of characters for different reasons, with no distinguished favourite. Palpatine's out of his mind, which is awesome, Dooku's just plain cool, Maul and OT Vader are badass, and the pre-suit Vader is strangely appealing and totally ruthless. Killing the kids... lol.

As for the EU peeps; I'd like to start off by saying that Lumiya and DE Sidious can go die and take their creators with them. And Jacen too, he's a wimp. I don't really like the KotOR II Sith that much, but Malak in the original kicks too much ass to keep track of. So I guess if I absolutely had to pick a favourite, it'd be RotS Vader - either without the suit or in the shiny new one - closely followed by Revan and Malak. I guess Exar and Ulic get a mention, too, but the idea of amulets just sux.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 10:13 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light_Sith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tangible God

If an Admin has the ability to track IP addresses, and tell real ones from fakes, then he or she will soon confirm that I am not the poster that I am accused of being.

I PM'd one poster in the hope of settling this, only to find that TWO people have directly accused me. Both lack avatars, hence the mistake.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:33 PM
Utrigita

My favorite is Exar Kun, Nihilus, Vader/Sidious and The nightsisters.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atticus

Originally posted by Darth Hord
Revan within reason and no overexagerration

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 11:53 PM
Click here to Send Atticus a Private Message Find more posts by Atticus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't get how people are saying Revan, since all we have from him is second-hand... but oh well. Malak's pretty cool. DR Dooku is nearly peerless. Sidious is the epitome of the Sith, however, and so for me, he takes it.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Why would we like Revan? Well, we did play through an entire game with the guy. stick out tongue Not to mention he has both an amazing backstory and a completely badass look to him - a rare find in the EU.

DE completely screwed over Sidious; wtf is up with Force storms and wormholes? But I love the way he's presented in RotS - with reasonable power and freaky expressions.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Why would we like Revan? Well, we did play through an entire game with the guy. stick out tongue Not to mention he has both an amazing backstory and a completely badass look to him - a rare find in the EU.

Lol, I understand that. But to me, Revan isn't a good character until he is presented on-hand.

quote:
DE completely screwed over Sidious; wtf is up with Force storms and wormholes?

It's no different from the Ancient Sith or NJO Luke. Sidious was never intended to be a pussy. According to Kevin J. Anderson (I believe), the other Sith were always supposed to be weaker than Palpatine. The fact that he succeeded where the rest failed suggests a measure of superiority over his predecessors in one fashion or another.

DE1 was okay. Publius's fan-novella made me appreciate it more. The rest? They suck balls. They piss all over the PT and OT.

quote:
But I love the way he's presented in RotS - with reasonable power and freaky expressions.

Ehh? Disagreed here. TPM, AotC, and RotJ Sidious are the best.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

quote:
Lol, I understand that. But to me, Revan isn't a good character until he is presented on-hand.
Fair enough.

quote:
It's no different from the Ancient Sith or NJO Luke.
Hence my dislike of the general "Force artifact" topic (amulets), and complete disdain for almost all post-RotJ content.

quote:
Sidious was never intended to be a pussy. According to Kevin J. Anderson (I believe), the other Sith were always supposed to be weaker than Palpatine. The fact that he succeeded where the rest failed suggests a measure of superiority over his predecessors in one fashion or another.
I'd say him wiping out the Jedi and taking over the galaxy does that to enough of a degree that they don't need to go and make him a crappy renditioning of a Force god. Only Yoda deserves that kind of ass-kissing.

quote:
DE1 was okay. Publius's fan-novella made me appreciate it more. The rest? They suck balls. They piss all over the PT and OT.
Meh. Sidious should have died on the Death Star, and the galaxy should have been at peace. The idea of the Imperial Remnant makes perfect sense, but resurrecting Palpatine was retarded.

quote:
Ehh? Disagreed here. TPM, AotC, and RotJ Sidious are the best.
He doesn't do anything in the first two prequel movies, and his face is fairly normal. What fun is that? And it's a given that his RotJ persona rocks, I won't argue that.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2007 03:26 AM