KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive 4
Started by: shin_gear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

DOA4 rocks. Haters can suck it.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 01:43 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shin_gear
It is rumored Team Ninja is working on a DOA that's a PS3 exclusive, but that isn't confirmed yet.

Goddamn it! F*ck!!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:12 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:21 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
LOL DOA 4 was nothing special whatsoever, possibly the worst DOA game yet. Blax you got a damn good deal if you traded it in towards a Wii.

Right on.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:27 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where's StyleTime and SBP when you want'em...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 02:29 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

SPB is undoubtedly whacking off to the Master Chief in Zombie mode right now.

Sythe is probably just eating some babies

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 03:31 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Well I like the DOA franchise, but I think Team Ninja just rushed the game out for the 360's release frame, had they of waited and polished it more it probably would have been good. As for the PS3 exclusive, that doesn't surprise me, Team Ninja usually makes the majority of their games for the most powerful system, a.k.a the PS3 in this case. They are tech crazy developer.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:16 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
SPB is undoubtedly whacking off to the Master Chief in Zombie mode right now.

I mentioned StyleTime, not Scythe.

I also pretty much know what they're doing...just felt like asking anyway.

Foo! You could've had the chance to play me in this game. cool

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:37 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

DOA Is an exclusive PS3 then it will go to Xbox 360 I think but more then Likely

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:38 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Itagaki was tripping on acid. He was totally drunk when he announced DOA5...he said he was considering taking out tag team and said something along the lines of being able to tap girls' asses in the game...wtf?

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:40 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

OOOOOOOOOK

Weird

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's our Itagaki.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:42 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

to true

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:45 PM
Morridini
Morridini

Got to test DoA 4 today at a DoA 4 Tournament where the winner got an X-Box 360. I failed miserably, but I must say that the control scheme was terrible in this game, granted I have most of my experience from Soul Calibur II on the GameCube, but the way the characters moved in this game was absolutely terrible, I usually rely alot on movement when playing, having almost none in this game was terrible.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 06:55 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I know how you feel

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 06:59 PM
Morridini
Morridini

I'm probably being a bit unfair, but the fact that I had 10 sec to learn the controls I just never got a chance. Given the time it might not have been so bad.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:16 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I understand

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:17 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I've played DOA4 for a while, and IMO the game controls itself quite well. And I'm a hardcore Tekken fanboy. Anyways...Respect Itagaki.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:25 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Indeed my friend

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 07:26 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Maybe...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:04 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote