KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S0207 - Out of Time

S0207 - Out of Time
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea I've been thinking Bob's for awhile now aswell. But I'd really like it turn out to be Kensei's. That idea fascinates me much much more.

Also am I the only one that thinks Bob and Kensei may still be working together?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:34 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sweet Escape
I was SO happy when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Caitlin got ditched in the future. She was so annoying.
About that!

If someone gets left in the future and you come back and change the past what happens to them?

I would think the second Peter came back and effected anything at all, the time line was altered. If the time line was altered then the person left in the other future is gone!

Correct?

Sucks too, because Peter deserves to be happy. I hate to see all his women keep being taken form him.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:37 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

All hes got to do is get the illusions power and he'll be happy evil face

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 04:44 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
"You can obsorb others powers, you are the most powerful of us all"

did angela say us? I think she said us... whats her power gAH!
It's already been established that she has a power way before now.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 12:20 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by InnerRise
It's already been established that she has a power way before now.

Actually, it has not been established, because her having a power has not yet been revealed. You can only be so certain with a theory.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 12:35 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're looking too deep into what I'm saying and trying to find something to nit pick about when you know exactly what I'm saying.

Let me say it in a different way then that may or may still not be pleasing to you.

Other things have been said before the last episode that would have us to BELIEVE/THINK/ASSUME that she does indeed have a power that hasn't been revealed on the show (yet).

Shouldn't have had to have been that thorough. Sheesh.

Let's not go out of our way to be difficult people.

Last edited by InnerRise on Nov 12th, 2007 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 01:41 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Ummm.....okay. I wasn't nitpicking, just pointing out the truth.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 03:10 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Cristine Rose has actually said that Mama Petrelli has a power, I'm pretty sure. She taunted everyone that it was an amazing power, then laughed when it was not revealed within the first season.

I'm pretty certain that Elle is the daughter of Bob, not Adam.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 04:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

What has been giving to us that would cause us to believe that either Bob or Adam is Elle's father?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 06:50 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You're looking too deep into what I'm saying and trying to find something to nit pick about when you know exactly what I'm saying.

Let me say it in a different way then that may or may still not be pleasing to you.

Other things have been said before the last episode that would have us to BELIEVE/THINK/ASSUME that she does indeed have a power that hasn't been revealed on the show (yet).

Shouldn't have had to have been that thorough. Sheesh.

Let's not go out of our way to be difficult people.

the only thing i can think of before that episode was just her being in the original 12 picture... but that still doesnt prove it.. hmm.. cant really recall another moment that i expected... except for the fact that shes the mother of peter and nathan whom which both have powers

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:21 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

What has been giving to us that would cause us to believe that either Bob or Adam is Elle's father?

The only thing i can think of that that one is the preview to this weeks episode "Four months ago"

where bob is telling Elle to stop "picking" on peter lol... other then that... nothing.. but she does work for the company.. which they both did

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:22 PM
REXXXX
Networking

As of last episode, Bob revealed that the Company had been tracking him and lost him in Ireland (which is where Elle was before her father pulled her off the case).

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

^ and that... hahah

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 10:29 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mairuzu
The only thing i can think of that that one is the preview to this weeks episode "Four months ago"

where bob is telling Elle to stop "picking" on peter lol... other then that... nothing.. but she does work for the company.. which they both did
Oh ok. Well I didn't watch the last episode and so I missed the preview. Eventually did watch it though, but without the official preview.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 10:42 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

its more then likely...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 11:01 PM