KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S02E09 - Cautionary Tales

S02E09 - Cautionary Tales
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX

"Someone shot Dad? Whatever. *injects* My friend got herpes? No problem. *injects*

big grin

3 clips from next episode

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/827/827560/vids_1.html

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 02:31 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hehe. Elle wants to fry people.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 11:47 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Claires ignorance of her fathers requests is bad writing. Of all the development that happened to them last season her reaction to his requests is not believable. Especially over a guy shes known for 3 weeks.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:09 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was so happy with how the episode ended.

I was so shocked and pissed at a certain someone dying.

But I'm okay now.

*Huge Sigh of Relief*

Was soooo expecting/hoping that Bob would die especially based on what we saw in preview for this show.

Seems Elle may be having second thoughts. That'd be interesting. She pulled away from her dad.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:09 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

I feel the exact same way as you, InneRise. EXACT SAME WAY.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:27 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

UHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

Yes, that was me orgasming.

What a top-notch episode.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:15 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Holy sh- " - Mr. Bennet

Indeed, very top-notch. I laughed when Elle untintentionally fried herself.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Very good episode

I laughed at Elle when she done that to.

"stings like a *****, doesn't it?" laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:01 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved that line. Held back some laughter when Bennet said that.

"Stings like a betch, doesn't it."

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:29 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I knew that Noah was gunna be revived by the company with clairs blood.. too obvious, and yea that quote was just badass haha..

I loved when west slams into Elle while flying and then rams her into the car haha..

The whole Hiro segmant was great also.. hes getting stronger physically and mentaly

Matt parkmans power is great.... its like persuasion but better

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Nov 20th, 2007 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Episode was kick ass. I was of course like all of you just kinda saying holy crap ****tards. When you know what happened but also was basically saying the exact opposite and feeling like the ****tard at the end for not seeing it.

Also apparently Mohinder is going back to the brain dead scientist he was last season. Damn for a smart guy he's about moronic.

"Stings like a b*tch doesn't it?" Yea that was the kick ass line of the episode but see yall done covered that as well.
That was my "Why the hell are you thinking in Japanese?" for this season.

Also I loved the parts with Hiro and his father as he got to say goodbye.
What would people give for that. I can only imagine. I also couldn't imagine letting go after. Must have been as hard as cutting his heart out by leaving Yaeko behind to come back and preserve history.

I bet it meant more than all the power and the world to him to hear his father tell him how proud he was before he died thou.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:55 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I found it funny at the end.. when noah woke up, he said "Holy sh.." which was the same line Claire said when she woke up in the hospital bed

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:13 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Did they say what Hiro's father's ability was? I think that this was another episode that ranks up there with "Company Man." At least IMO yes

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:20 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Ordained
Did they say what Hiro's father's ability was? I think that this was another episode that ranks up there with "Company Man." At least IMO yes

No, there is no mention of any ability's for Kaito

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:25 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

still waiting for clarification on Angela Petrelli's

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 06:28 PM
Darth Putte

Originally posted by Mairuzu
still waiting for clarification on Angela Petrelli's

Clarification on what? Being able to bleed through her nose? smile

I actually saw the whole bring back from dead thing coming, and I hated it... sad When someones dead they are supposed to stay dead... Right now nobody ever has to die again if claire and adam just keeps pumping blood... smile

edited

Last edited by Darth Putte on Nov 20th, 2007 at 07:30 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:27 PM
Darth Putte is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Putte a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Putte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Would Peters blood work? I kinda doubt it

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:40 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Peter's blood may make you do all kinds of crazy things. laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 07:42 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by T.M
No, there is no mention of any ability's for Kaito
Actually there was.

When referring to all of the Heroes....he included himself as well by saying "Us" or "We."

He has an ability but it wasn't revealed.

I thought it was kind of messed up how Bennet's body was just left there and they flew away but he did tell him to just fly away no matter what happened and I guess it worked out in his favor by being left there.

Yeah, when Bennet arose in the bed right at the end and said something, I thought he was cut off while saying "Holy sh@t", but I wasn't sure b/c the cut off was so sudden and I thought maybe I didn't hear it correctly.

When you hear people say that on tv and get cut off it usually gets cut off at "Holy Sh---"

But Bennet's was cut off at "Holy----" or maybe even "Ho---" so I wasn't 100% sure that was what he actually said.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:04 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yea...

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 08:15 PM