KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Nosdarcraft team run the Gauntlet

Nosdarcraft team run the Gauntlet
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

V2D seems to just be dragging along an old discussion i think was had in the Pyron forums against him

Omnipotence is all powerful its true

but being near to all powerful is possible easily, you "nearly" have all power

for example if kain had the power to blink every verse, marvel, TOAA, Presence, LT....every verse in all fiction out of excistence with less than even the desire to, and can all powers except summon bunny slippers...he is not omnipotent yet he is not far off so i would term him close to it

altho omnipotence is a broken term, the only way to escape the brokenness of it is by saying "omnipotence beings would find a way" which is a copout. In truth no being is omnipotent

and SMP is lame, just like one of DC useless superman characters only theyve dragged his story along by making him cruel, nobody should fear that stupid character, its just like the same old supes only evil

all the superman are lame, their usually just physical beings

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:56 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

My brother's girlfriend's sister used to RP an omnipotent being on a online forum once stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:19 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

big grin i used to RP an omnipotent being, ofcourse i was not allowed to use its full omnipotence unfortnatley due to the rules, it was not my RP, altho it lost its power and was destroyed in the end

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 01:26 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Did you play a naive child? stick out tongue

She did

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 02:14 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Did you play a naive child? stick out tongue

She did

i dont understand, she played as a naive child? hm, confusing to me anyway smile

i was just playing as a dark godlike entity

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:07 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

She RP'ed a 13 year old girl with omnipotence yes

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

ha kwl, a child who has omnipotence sounds interesting

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 03:10 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
V2D seems to just be dragging along an old discussion i think was had in the Pyron forums against him

Omnipotence is all powerful its true

but being near to all powerful is possible easily, you "nearly" have all power

for example if kain had the power to blink every verse, marvel, TOAA, Presence, LT....every verse in all fiction out of excistence with less than even the desire to, and can all powers except summon bunny slippers...he is not omnipotent yet he is not far off so i would term him close to it

altho omnipotence is a broken term, the only way to escape the brokenness of it is by saying "omnipotence beings would find a way" which is a copout. In truth no being is omnipotent

and SMP is lame, just like one of DC useless superman characters only theyve dragged his story along by making him cruel, nobody should fear that stupid character, its just like the same old supes only evil

all the superman are lame, their usually just physical beings
So when it suits your needs, near omnipotence exists? Wow, nice double standard.

Omnipotence is beyond any mortal's understanding, so don't try to understand it.

STFU. Superman Prime IS NOT LAME!!! He was ALWAYS like that! He's not the gay pussy Superman who uses his powers for good and is always holding back, if he can kill you, he WILL kill you! He is NOTHING like Superman, their only similarity is power set, and SMP's powers are FAR greater than Superman's! Just physical? This is a physical being who would shatter Nosgoth and that weak ass octopus monster with a punch.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:48 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fail, omnipotence is a mere word that HUMANS created, MORTALS created....and the rules behind it mortals also created, it just means they can do anything, its just broken...

erm no, see now your ranting like an angry toddler, SMP is lame, lame meathead as your own scan shows how angry like a grumpy toddler he gets as Mxy is bothering him, like a kid who didnt get pudding after dinner....

he would not shatter Nosgoth, he would enter it and then he will no longer excist, but for giggles if the rules disapeared and he was allowed to excist there he would never touch Elder God, who would swat him...the Elder God he would neither see, nor touch, then have his soul ripped out by Kain or frozen by kain in time, then have it ripped out by Raz

Last edited by Burning thought on Dec 4th, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:50 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
Fail, omnipotence is a mere word that HUMANS created, MORTALS created....and the rules behind it mortals also created, it just means they can do anything, its just broken...

erm no, see now your ranting like an angry toddler, SMP is lame, lame meathead as your own scan shows how angry like a grumpy toddler he gets as Mxy is bothering him, like a kid who didnt get pudding after dinner....

he would not shatter Nosgoth, he would enter it and then he will no longer excist, but for giggles if the rules disapeared and he was allowed to excist there he would never touch Elder God, who would swat him...the Elder God he would neither see, nor touch, then have his soul ripped out by Kain or frozen by kain in time, then have it ripped out by Raz
1. It was made as a word for God's power, God's power is beyond mortal comprehension.

2. Lol. He still is a kid, his muscles are swollen with power. And Mxy is fvckin annoying as hell, anyone would do the same.

3. No, I literally mean with a punch Nosgoth would be shattered. Kain's time and soul powers won't work, they are magic, which SMP is conveniently immune too. Elder God swat him? The same EG that is crushed by rocks? Sorry, SMP>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>Elder God in strength. SMP just takes Kain to the sun, none of Kain's powers can affect him. Don't give me that "it comes from magic but it isn't magic" crap, it is magic.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:10 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. It was made as a word for God's power, God's power is beyond mortal comprehension.

2. Lol. He still is a kid, his muscles are swollen with power. And Mxy is fvckin annoying as hell, anyone would do the same.

3. No, I literally mean with a punch Nosgoth would be shattered. Kain's time and soul powers won't work, they are magic, which SMP is conveniently immune too. Elder God swat him? The same EG that is crushed by rocks? Sorry, SMP>>>>>>(infinate)>>>>>>>Elder God in strength. SMP just takes Kain to the sun, none of Kain's powers can affect him. Don't give me that "it comes from magic but it isn't magic" crap, it is magic.

1. i beg to differ, since humans created God in their own minds, along with that word, God has no feats anyway stick out tongue i mean hey, he made the world in 7 days didnt he and on the 7th he needed rest? wow truly omnipotent, thats why some people who design these stories should not give up their day jobs, sort of like how dum fools who design comics allow beings like superman to grab a blackhole roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. "shrug"

3. doesnt matter, unless we take the rules away then he could shatter the planet, other than that, he would be deleted from excistence. False, just because magic creates an effect does not make that effect magic, just because Thor or another being could use magic to call lightning, does not neccerily make lighitng magic...otherwise WEE look everyone, V2D has proven Magic does excist in the world, maybe theres a wizard creating it as we speak... wink seriously, dont be silly...magic creates the effect but the effect happens to be time based the other soul based. Soul swaps magic doesnt even touch meathead, it touches kain which causes the effect of the soul which rips out SMP and casts it away and kain is now SMP lawls....

ED crushed by rocks? when? he is immaterial to the physical world so he cannot be crushed, he covers the entirety of Nosgoth, the rubbish you just said there makes me chuckle, you know very little on LOK dont try and comprehend its rules.

And yes i will give you that, since the effect is not magic...simple...just because its caused by magic, its not actually magic hitting SMP, he loses and fails..basically all Kains attacks will work short of maybe energy manip and direct soul ripping. SMP can take him to the sun all he likes lawls....outside of Nosgoth ofc, if hes in it he gets deleted and cannot do anything, not that it will do him much good apart from make Kain immune to both pressure and extremes of heat

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:26 PM