KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron Vs. Azeroth

Pyron Vs. Azeroth
Started by: Diamond Kisses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Sargares, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden would on the other hand suceed and survive in absorbing the well of eternitys magical energy. smile

indeed, their magic and powers allow them to do so

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:14 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Utrigita
Sargares, Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden would on the other hand suceed and survive in absorbing the well of eternitys magical energy. smile

I believe that omnipotence, or near omnipotence would be granted either of those three that absorbed Well of Eternity..

Dar'Khan, an average warlock from Quel'Thalas absorbed a minor portion of the Sunwell and trough that he could mindcontrol Korialstrasz, battle multiple dragons, a mighty paladin, a number of high elves and Sylvanas without breaking a sweat.. All by himself..

Which was with a mere portion.. of the Sunwell.. Which isnt near the power of Well of Eternity..

And once Aveena gained awareness of her potentials, she annhiliated him and all his undead minions with one thought..

Any magical user that is capable of absorbing magical energies and learn from them would probably be quite unstoppable with Well of Eternity..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 03:31 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

kain after consuming the well of eternity evil face

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 04:40 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Omnipotent as omnipotent stick out tongue

Does not matter who consumes it if they can gain the powers big grin

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:05 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeh but the average G.I joe/jane wouldnt neccerily be able to

then again Kain is like a walking well of eternity

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 05:07 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I believe that omnipotence, or near omnipotence would be granted either of those three that absorbed Well of Eternity..

Dar'Khan, an average warlock from Quel'Thalas absorbed a minor portion of the Sunwell and trough that he could mindcontrol Korialstrasz, battle multiple dragons, a mighty paladin, a number of high elves and Sylvanas without breaking a sweat.. All by himself..

Which was with a mere portion.. of the Sunwell.. Which isnt near the power of Well of Eternity..

And once Aveena gained awareness of her potentials, she annhiliated him and all his undead minions with one thought..

Any magical user that is capable of absorbing magical energies and learn from them would probably be quite unstoppable with Well of Eternity..
I would like to point out that near omnipotence doesn't exist, that's like saying almost infinate. Also, absorbing a portion of infinate power is impossible as well.

Also, what makes you think Killy, Arich, and Sarg would be able to, but not Pyron? He has shown greater absorption feats IMO.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 10:30 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I would like to point out that near omnipotence doesn't exist, that's like saying almost infinate. Also, absorbing a portion of infinate power is impossible as well.

Also, what makes you think Killy, Arich, and Sarg would be able to, but not Pyron? He has shown greater absorption feats IMO.

I do believe you can say "near omnipotence".. For example, if a character can do ANYTHING except for traveling in time, they should be considered near omnipotent..
Sunwell isnt infinate.. but why wouldnt a portion of an infinate object be absorbable?

Because Killy, Archi and Sarg got the potentials, while Pyron isnt magical.. Just cosmical energy..

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:15 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do believe you can say "near omnipotence".. For example, if a character can do ANYTHING except for traveling in time, they should be considered near omnipotent..
Sunwell isnt infinate.. but why wouldnt a portion of an infinate object be absorbable?

Because Killy, Archi and Sarg got the potentials, while Pyron isnt magical.. Just cosmical energy..
1. Then it is not omnipotent at all, it is or it isn't.

Because infinate means just that, how can a portion of sumthin that is evergoing(infinate) be absorbed?

2. .........Pyron can absorb Earth, which contains vast magical energies, whereas Killy, Archi, and Sarg have no absorption feat I know of. Just because they are magic, doesn't mean they can.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:22 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. Then it is not omnipotent at all, it is or it isn't.

Because infinate means just that, how can a portion of sumthin that is evergoing(infinate) be absorbed?

2. .........Pyron can absorb Earth, which contains vast magical energies, whereas Killy, Archi, and Sarg have no absorption feat I know of. Just because they are magic, doesn't mean they can.

1. How? Due to warcraft mechanics.. When Dar'Khan absorbed the Sunwell, he slowly increased his powers.. that's how warcraft absorbation works.. trough time, they gain more and more of the object they absorb..
Let me try rephrase that to a more simple way..

10 being general infinite power..
1 being general vague power..
Along the way of absorbation, slowly he rise in the ranks of level.. from 1, to 2.. from 2, to 3.. from 3, to 4.. and so on.. all the way to 10..

When Dar'khan was absorbing sunwell, Korialstrasz told the blue dragons that if he absorbed only minor more amounts of the sunwell, he would be unstoppable.. and then he would not have even absorbed a portion of it..

2. If you look into WoW, all characters with somewhat powerful magical abilities can absorb energy sources..

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:30 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. How? Due to warcraft mechanics.. When Dar'Khan absorbed the Sunwell, he slowly increased his powers.. that's how warcraft absorbation works.. trough time, they gain more and more of the object they absorb..
Let me try rephrase that to a more simple way..

10 being general infinite power..
1 being general vague power..
Along the way of absorbation, slowly he rise in the ranks of level.. from 1, to 2.. from 2, to 3.. from 3, to 4.. and so on.. all the way to 10..

When Dar'khan was absorbing sunwell, Korialstrasz told the blue dragons that if he absorbed only minor more amounts of the sunwell, he would be unstoppable.. and then he would not have even absorbed a portion of it..

2. If you look into WoW, all characters with somewhat powerful magical abilities can absorb energy sources..
1. You know what, I will just concede this irrevelant point.

2. But INFINATE magic?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 11:33 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Sargeras dreamt of making the powers of the Well of Eternity to his own yes

Then entirely annhiliate the universe, but that is another story stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:56 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Sargeras dreamt of making the powers of the Well of Eternity to his own yes

Then entirely annhiliate the universe, but that is another story stick out tongue
He can dream all he wants, until he has the feats to back it up, he isn't absorbing infinate magic.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:12 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Sargeras is no fool. Differently from Jedah, Sargeras knows his limits raver

Besides, there are characters in Warcraft that has absorbed loads of powers, but not one single person has absorbed too much. Darkstalkers may have limits, but none have seen any limit in the Warcraft universe. Not that kind of limit smile

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 11:25 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedah is a fool indeed, are there any intelligent beings in darkstalkers?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:01 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

The guy who fooled Jedah I believe was kinda bright big grin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:12 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hm yeh but in the end he had his soul ripped out, he was both greedy and a little blind since if i were he, id have a good many guards or spies keeping eyes out for any enemies, i cant see how Jedah if Oz was keeping an eye on things could just come in and kill him. He did not even flee

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:26 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Sargeras is no fool. Differently from Jedah, Sargeras knows his limits raver

Besides, there are characters in Warcraft that has absorbed loads of powers, but not one single person has absorbed too much. Darkstalkers may have limits, but none have seen any limit in the Warcraft universe. Not that kind of limit smile

Neltharion had problems with his newly found powers, but that was because he lacked the potentials to carry them..

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 12:56 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Burning thought
hm yeh but in the end he had his soul ripped out, he was both greedy and a little blind since if i were he, id have a good many guards or spies keeping eyes out for any enemies, i cant see how Jedah if Oz was keeping an eye on things could just come in and kill him. He did not even flee
I'm gonna go with none of those guards would even be a minor threat to Jedah. Ozomu himself was an A+ class Makai, and Jedah easily took his soul to make the Majigen.

Jedah was tricked by one of the few he trusted into absorbing all the power of the gates at once, which desroyed him, but one thing to note is that Jedah absorbed much of it before being destroyed.

Also, why is Jedah a fool? He is more intelligent than Kain, and more intelligent than most of the WoW(shorter to type) verse. Hell, Pyron holds vaster knowledge than most in WoW, his only rivals would be those such as Sargeras or other Titans(this is knowledge, not any other intellectual attributes).

Also, Jedah's "limit" was all the power of Makai in its entirety, not so bad really.

Also, WoW characters have no limits? Just because no one has shown it, doesn't mean it isn't there. Pyron has greater absorption powers than any in WoW that I know of, why? FEATS. He eats whole planets, adding to his vast power, and builds his massive knowledge as well(he scans the planets he eats). Tell me...what has Sargeras or Killy ever absorbed?

Also, Ozomu was an idiot. He thot that him, a mere A+ class, would be able to permanently kill a nigh unkillable being for good, usurp Makai from Belial of all people, and become Emperor. Keep dreaming Ozom.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:30 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

smarter than Kain? lawls....what in heaven, or on earth would make you even imagine Jedah or Pyron defeats kain and even bolder the entire Warcraftverse in intellect, he is a fool, mainly his own intellect is obviously not high since this Oz guy knows things Jedah who is supposedly so powerful and intelligent did not, if Oz is such an underling who then Jedah obviously rules by mere power..sort of like pyron and from looking at it most of the DSverse, if your strong you win, no intellect involved, meatyheads.

also i was not proposing the Guards would do anytihng to harm Jedah, once again your following the same line of thought as what Pyron probably follows, take that as a compliment if you wish since you love it so much. I was proposing he was a fool not to have guards or SPIES making sure he is safe, if Jedah was coming they could of told Oz and he would try to escape evne if it was futile, although Jedah can teleport, did he to get to Oz?

Oz cannot be expected to know the future, but he at least knows about the realm, and items of interest, wheras Jedah follows what his servent is saying no matter what it means doing and ends up getting destroyed, fool he is.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:46 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

All Darkstalker and Legacy of Kain is below Ner'Zhul in intellect raver

And he is a mere orc wink

Ask Darth Extecute angel

Old Post Dec 4th, 2007 10:54 PM