KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D

Once again, bring out the rum...and the fuzzy handcuffs :D
Started by: Tramps Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol

I know you love me...coz on behalf of all the crazy pirate KMCer's WE LOVE YOU!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEWHEEEEEEEEE

im hypo today....whoot:P

I LOVE YOU MINA!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:41 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz MinieMina, so translate for an older--what the heckydo is RPs? Or anyone? This is fun more again. And Happy Belated? Birthday!!

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:49 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

RolePlays

kind of like a fanfic....but starring...US!!:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:03 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

Mina, I'm SO glad you came back now and officially stick out tongue

and I have to ask (I forgot it) in Spanish there is same word for duck and eunuch or duck and homosexual (I know you wrote it here someday, but I can't find it)

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 06:10 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Ta Dearie, Miz Tramps--info appreciated and filed. Something new to view. Life is good--

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:18 PM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao..was just thinking..everyone has they're trade mark lmao

Tex always calls us "miz" lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:19 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh Texxy you should see some of the Rp's that some of our Fellow girls have written before!! Serioulsy there was time here were i couldnt stop ROTFLMAO!!! laughing I was reading some the other day and they r still hilarious!!! LOL

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 10:48 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Tramps, the reason why come: Reared in the South, not 'formally' introduced, this is how I would greet you if we were talking.

I am always amazed at what stuck from my upbringing--I do it to honor my grandmamas and aunts, they were such elegant Southern ladies, and yet they reared and loved me, a piratista, like, but unlike 'em. What a gift from the womens that were before me. My gift to the youngers after me, never having to be called little lady or be told, oh, you're so pretty, you don't have to worry about anything, you'll find a nice man.....Yeah, tell it to the marines. Our strength is what forms us, our traditions (Miz) to identify ourselves, like in the '60s, straight had such a strong connotation.

I let myself sometimes not use this term, feels naked and disrespectful. That's the part of me that's square--all the rest, rock and roll, baby, rock and roll!! And pirate get down and chocolate anything, chocolate on anybody anything, and playing playing playing!! It's rather like Savvy's trademark <huggles>(Stm). You all know so much about computers and the secret initial codes and lol and lmao and btw--found a website that helps me figger it all out and I pay attention learning on the post so to speak--y'all are funner than most things--quick minds and agile thoughts--this is good. Means your husbands will be bulletproof or non-existent, no middle ground on this one--okay, hush woman enough--anywho, Tramps Lady--you give me pleasure in your company in what you say and how you say it--cool deal as far as I'm concerned that y'all let me play too. so ta and more please....

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:53 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

ooh...prettybig grin lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 12:06 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

Im so bored sad
someone start a conversation about how hot jack looks when his shirt is open just enough to see a little of his chest big grin

Now...do we think he waxes??? or is he just perfect in everyway and therefore he was born with no hair on the body except for the necessary places???? big grin

*evil thoughts* stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:03 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i dont care!!! hes still damn hot!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:06 AM
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

i dont disagree with you there, tramps smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:32 AM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!! Oh T. what the mind thinks about about at the presence of Bordem!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:46 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

You girls are a riot! LOL

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:50 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LMAO!!! Oh T. what the mind thinks about about at the presence of Bordem!! lol

lol! big grin

oh believe me...theres alot more that my sordid little mind could think about...but being the "modest" person that I am, i will not let my mind think about things that are none PG roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unless its sex...and johnny...and sexi johnny...and johnny's sex faces when hes acting and -

OH! Dear lord stop me now!!!! eek!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 01:56 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao..no...i wont stop you..ur giving me pictures in my head...and i like it...lmao

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 02:20 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

lol...why would I want to stop u? lol....ur giving me beautiful thoughts over here!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:16 AM
katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by T.Maria
Im so bored sad
someone start a conversation about how hot jack looks when his shirt is open just enough to see a little of his chest big grin

Now...do we think he waxes??? or is he just perfect in everyway and therefore he was born with no hair on the body except for the necessary places???? big grin

*evil thoughts* stick out tongue

i think it's pretty obvious all the leading men in POTC wax. Will's chest is like, shiny. it's weird.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:21 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

But Jack's is beautiful!!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:23 AM
katelovespirate

hehe, i dont know. i really like him as Jack Sparrow, but i think it's the character i really love. the idea of Jack Sparrow, ya know? Johnny does a wonderful job with the character--- its something totally new and really unique.

as to his good looks, I think I prefer him with dreads and gold teeth, and in pirate attire. outside of that, yeah, he is good looking, but i wouldn't jump on him.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:27 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote