KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The King's Legacy (Discussion and Registration)

The King's Legacy (Discussion and Registration)
Started by: Lady Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SoylentBlue
*narrows eyes*

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
richard scale pwnage time evil face

ninja

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:38 AM
SoylentBlue is currently offline Click here to Send SoylentBlue a Private Message Find more posts by SoylentBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Lady Fox
Good work with Feraith eek!

It sounds really good big grin
I will make Mordo later today and then get it started. We still lack some of the members, but I will control them (To a very minor extent) until the actual players get here smile

The important thing is that we have the princess in happy
Thank you ^^

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 01:58 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Name:
Dante Farso
Personality:
Dante cares a lot for the nature, even for a mage of all elements. He controls his weather and elemental manipulation exceptionally well to not harm the nanture or innocent beings. He is caring, kind and helpful, but a monster if he gets angry with someone other than his friends and family.
Appearance:
Long bearded man with an old apperance. His eyes are pure white and he got long white hair that runs down his back. He wears a white robe and a tall staff that he mostly use for walking.
View on God:
Arianna is Dante's everything. He could not imagine a life without her. She grants him a settled mind and comfort trough all times, by simply existing.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:08 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Can I have Yrke? I should say that I would only be able to post once a day if you say yes and that I will only be on KMC Mons-Thrus and Sats.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:47 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

As long as you can be around about once a day (The days you listed), you are most welcome to pick Yrke smile

I wish the characters to be active, mainly because I do not want anyone to 'fall behind' and get lost in what is happening big grin

Perspective

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 08:51 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Yrke
Personality: Because of his power and connection to nature, Yrke is very grounded and relaxed, which allows him to easily become the 'father-figure' of any group he associates with. He thinks with his head before he acts and is very nurturing. However, he has a devastatingly wild and violent temper when it comes down to someone taking advantage of someone else or something.
Appearance: 7'6", 262 lbs., Dark Carmel colored skin, No hair present anywhere on his body, Hazel colored eyes, Human appearance of African American decent, Wears a Greek-like Toga.
View on God: Yrke honors Mother Nature with every fiber of his being. He sees her as the bringer of life and the mother of Earth.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:09 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Name:
Dante Farso
Personality:
Dante cares a lot for the nature, even for a mage of all elements. He controls his weather and elemental manipulation exceptionally well to not harm the nanture or innocent beings. He is caring, kind and helpful, but a monster if he gets angry with someone other than his friends and family.
Appearance:
Long bearded man with an old apperance. His eyes are pure white and he got long white hair that runs down his back. He wears a white robe and a tall staff that he mostly use for walking.
View on God:
Arianna is Dante's everything. He could not imagine a life without her. She grants him a settled mind and comfort trough all times, by simply existing.
it sounds like Arianna is your wife ninja angel

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:27 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Ordained
Name: Yrke
Personality: Because of his power and connection to nature, Yrke is very grounded and relaxed, which allows him to easily become the 'father-figure' of any group he associates with. He thinks with his head before he acts and is very nurturing. However, he has a devastatingly wild and violent temper when it comes down to someone taking advantage of someone else or something.
Appearance: 7'6", 262 lbs., Dark Carmel colored skin, No hair present anywhere on his body, Hazel colored eyes, Human appearance of African American decent, Wears a Greek-like Toga.
View on God: Yrke honors Mother Nature with every fiber of his being. He sees her as the bringer of life and the mother of Earth.
His appearance sounds awesome

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:28 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
it sounds like Arianna is your wife ninja angel

For Dante, maybe that is the case..

Me? I have other plans ninja

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:33 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

For Dante, maybe that is the case..

Me? I have other plans ninja
you can't be in love with the godess

or maybe you can

I didn't make the rules stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:43 PM
The Big O
The Original O

His appearance sounds awesome

Why thank you, Miss WC.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:53 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

you can't be in love with the godess

or maybe you can

I didn't make the rules stick out tongue

He is not officialy in love stick out tongue

He just.. is very grateful big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:56 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Arianna is Dante's everything. He could not imagine a life without her. She grants him a settled mind and comfort trough all times, by simply existing. [/B]

VERY greatful big grin

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:59 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Originally posted by Ordained
Why thank you, Miss WC.
Very welcome smile

I'd like to draw him

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 09:59 PM
Rapidash

Welcome you two big grin

For future references, Aevil is the only one that has met her God in person stick out tongue

The rest has heard voices, seen faint images and 'avatars' of the Gods. So, no marriage between mortal (Relativly speaking) and God angel

Perspective

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:01 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Very welcome smile

I'd like to draw him

I would love to see that! eek!

Perspective

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:02 PM
Rapidash

Name:
Mordo Steelflame
Personality:
Mordo is a fine tempered, relativly young man with an odd sense of humor. Even though he is a fierce fighter, he does have problems with communications. Often the wrong words come out, or he simply has a tough time formulating himself. He is mostly the shady type, but whenever around Feraith he turns to a different person, that most call the 'true' Mordo.
Appearance:
Dark brownish hair that reaches just about his shoulders. He only wear soft clothing, such as silk or fur, out of both comfortability and tactical sense. He cover his face whenever he does not speak to someone directly and he stand a fair 6'2" tall. His eyes are of the brightest blue and got two emerald chrusted daggers for battle.
View on God:
Thuk was too generous, granting three people his power. Mordo often wishes things were different, that Thuk had chosen him alone. However, grateful anyway- Mordo takes good care of his powers. With a will of steel and a strong faith in Thuk's guidance, he believe anything is possible. He often spend thoughts on how things would have been different if he was the only servant of Thuk.

(please log in to view the image)

Perspective

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 10:37 PM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud niki's the oldest stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 08:09 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

She is big grin

Suits her too. Her God abandoned her, so she is the last Warlock. Unless her child trough a miracle gains her powers without Uruk's blessing smile

I introduced Ylf! I tried keeping him with as little physical appearance and personality as possible, in case someone is still interested in joining and wants the paladin. Until someone claims him, you will have to use your imagination when it comes to him. If he goes unclaimed for a couple of days, I will claim him.

Take your chance, people that has not yet registered! Ylf is accessable still big grin

Perspective

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 06:26 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Aevil Tith
Personality:
Surprisingly enough, Aevil is a little bit of a paranoid coward. Whenever she is put to the test, she proves an amazing ability to fight and concentration, however in many cases she is nervous and careful. This is all a result from the past, which she has not spoken to anyone about. Those who have been around long enough knows that about two hundred years ago, she was nothing like she was today in personality.
Appearance:
An elven priestess with a vague purple skin. Her eyes are plain white, blue and faintly glowing and she has painted stripes, markings and signs all over her face (Discreetly added- not chaotic). She is a little bit of a religious fanatic and she has a priestess cloak, carrying the emblem of her God. Save her cloak, she wears light clothing. She takes pride in her body and does not think that the body of God's servant should be hidden. She covers what needs to be covered and has the cloak with hood over her whenever in larger crowds. She has, save her markings a painted cross in her forehead. Along with that, she has long, smooth and golden hair. It runs in a straight line all the way down her back and stops just by her behind.
Along with that, she cares for her appearance. As primary servant of the one God, the creator- Aevil cares for her appearance a lot. She wishes to be as beautiful as possibly could be, which to a level her God has assisted her with. She is the female face of God on earth, next to an avatar of the great Himself.
View on God:
The loyal servant of the creator himself. With both her life and death will she serve him whatever it takes and she is determined not to falter. Despite her recent, odd coward-ism and paranoia- there is one thing she would drop all fears and caution for: Her God!

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Jan 11th, 2008 at 03:55 PM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 03:51 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote