KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Fan Fiction Archives

Fan Fiction Archives
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bwa Ha Ha

I don't have an account on there (sadly) but I did read it and thought it was good! big grin

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:41 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4527489/1/

I don't know if I've posted this before, but READ THIS NOW AND LEAVE THE GENIUS A REVIEW! I was floored, loving it. Loving it! It's amazingly good.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 03:59 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

I have a question. I want to read some good fanfictions that are newerish but the old ones are fine too. But I want to see Jack jealous. I know I read a few like that, but I can't remember any of them since I haven't been reading very much lately...

Anyone have suggestions?

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 06:59 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

LOL! I would love to read a jealous Jack. The best I can think of is called "The Commodore's Redemption" on fanfiction.net. I have no idea how old it is. There is a definite rivalry in it if not jealousy. Let me know if you find one!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 08:49 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

hee hee

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 11:11 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

If you click on the website below my sig and go to The Adventures of Larry The Imagionary Plastic Bag and go to chapter.....hang on let me check....... chapter 31...well, let's just say.....go on and read it. I forgot what i was going to type. sorry. Oh yeah! while your on fanfiction.net go read damsel-in-stress fanfics. They are awesome.

Last edited by DethRose on Jan 16th, 2009 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2009 02:23 AM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

OK! I'll check all that out! big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 01:15 AM
a-k-a-amber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
LOL! I would love to read a jealous Jack. The best I can think of is called "The Commodore's Redemption" on fanfiction.net. I have no idea how old it is. There is a definite rivalry in it if not jealousy. Let me know if you find one!

Okay I will. I'm sorry I didn
t reply sooner I just saw that you replied...

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 04:55 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/st...storyid=4871881

Here is my new story! It is what happened between the climax of COTBP and Jack's escape from his hanging. It's an interesting couple of days!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2009 02:42 AM
DethRose
Owl Girl

Goat Pirates of Port Royal. By me. i don't knowif I already posted this or not so please forgive me if I did. BTW i've been thinking of continuing this fanfic.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 11:29 PM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Goat Pirates? That sounds great. Are you also dethrose on fanfiction.net?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 02:07 AM
DethRose
Owl Girl

Yes, I find it easier to stick with one name. ADD ca be heck.
oh yeah! I've als updated my TAOLTIPB (The Adventures Of Larry The Imaginary Plastic Bag.) chapters 31 to recent are in PotC universe.

Last edited by DethRose on Mar 8th, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 10:28 PM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Hey, ladies
I need some help. I am currently away with work and so far have not been able to access fanfiction.net. I wrote a new fic on there called Tempest Tossed and I was wondering if one of you would be so kind as to tell me how many reviews I have on it and what they say? Last I checked, I had 2 from Florencia who is just about the best writer on that entire site. Also, if I find out I won't be able to access the site at all for the next 4 months, could one of you leave a review telling people that? Or if I really trust you, go in there for me and make an author's note?

Old Post May 9th, 2009 07:03 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Hey, ladies
I need some help. I am currently away with work and so far have not been able to access fanfiction.net. I wrote a new fic on there called Tempest Tossed and I was wondering if one of you would be so kind as to tell me how many reviews I have on it and what they say? Last I checked, I had 2 from Florencia who is just about the best writer on that entire site. Also, if I find out I won't be able to access the site at all for the next 4 months, could one of you leave a review telling people that? Or if I really trust you, go in there for me and make an author's note?

hm. this ficcy looks really interesting, willo! I'll read it next time I get on again - right now I hav to go to bed.

hm.. okay, you have still have two from Florencia - I'm guessing the ones that you last saw. and one would be coming from me soon, I hope. ^^ I could leave a review telling people that or something - just tell me what to say, I'll post it as soon as I could. smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 03:55 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I love you! Please just paste this into your review...when you're done praising me. wink

I will not be able to access fanfiction.net on a regular basis for the following four months due to my military commitment. Please do not lose patience. Instead, consider the story on hiatus. When I return home, the story should be complete and a new chapter posted on a weekly basis. Thank you for your time, reviews, and patience.

-- Willofthewisp

Old Post May 10th, 2009 04:54 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

to willo: posted! smile

I don't remember if I've already posted this way, way back, but I have this Star WarsxPOTC crozzover thing I did once - its just random and... well, weird. if you guys have time to read, here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3726498/1/A_Splash_of_Rum

review? hehehehe.

HIS force be with you.

Last edited by Jaeh on May 12th, 2009 at 05:14 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2009 05:09 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote