KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jin Kazama v.s. Ryo Sakazaki

Jin Kazama v.s. Ryo Sakazaki
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
How? Are you tellin me that Hwoarang is a match and a worthy rival to D.Jin? Cuz it seems to me that Jin in his regular form seems kinda close to Hwoarang, and nothin bout him screams super human

jin beat him in T3 and before T3. in T4 they didn't get to fight and the only reason ho beat him in T5 was cuz jin was mentally unfocused as was obvious in-game.

~Sado

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 08:22 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Akuma Killer
None of them weigh a ton, tho... \
In fact the new Jacks may be even lighter then 600lbs
Since your arguing back, what does that make you?

Dee-Dee-Deee

Already did.

Dee-Dee-Deeee

i don't even know who that is but if my memory serves my right, your like 1 step away from riddin the band wagon outta KMC. That only proves how WACK of a KMC member you are.
Right, you haven't proved,

1. That the Jacks Hei & Kaz fought were 600 lbs each, and now you're ducking. "You're right, I don't know if the Jacks weighed 600 lbs each" was all that was needed from you.

2. Arguing back about what other than how much the Jacks in T5 weighed? How's that the same as fanboyishly arguing Ryu would beat Jin in a topic having nothing to do with Ryu?

A boulder being "tank-sized" does not prove it weighs tons, or a ton for that matter, and no, a person on top of it doesn't help make it a ton either.

And the whole dee dee dee thing makes you sound a lot like Remulous. Maybe you should think harder before posting if you don't want people to recognize you behind that username.

And care to explain what's going to ride me out of here. If I recall correctly you're bashing other members had you on thin ice some months ago pal.
_____

I give my vote to Ryo after judging what each have done.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Last edited by Wandering Flame on Jan 27th, 2008 at 12:40 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:26 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Ryu wins due to his energy abilities. Strictly H2H Jin wins I think.

Not 100 percent sure.

Oh and anyone who says DJ feats are usable are idiots.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:21 PM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
anyone who says DJ feats are usable are idiots.

as opposed to Ryo who barely has feats? confused

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 06:10 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

The former Grassoper seems to be doing well for both parties.

*smiles*

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 09:26 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry sensei, but ryo has very few feats sad

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:18 PM
olympian

Nothing to be sorry about. Its always better to give a good deal of respect to both parties than just one.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:06 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote