KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament

Ultimate Fighters: The Galactic Tournament
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
((Just to tell you MM, when I made that long post I forgot you already made the matches for the next round but since it was just basically us four I figured might as well try to wrap this thing up))

Zicore grinned at John's remarks. The guardian started to approach John and despite John's size; Zicore towered over him like a man to a child.
john wasnt at all worried...he had taken things much, much larger that this beast, and was the one of the few beings that fire, the creator of evil, truly feared..after facing universe level threats john was confident he could take this guardian..the reaper opened the fight as he always did, and immediate blast of shadow lightning..he doubted that the attack would work, but from this one attack he could analyze zicore's strengths and weaknesses..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:57 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(I hope electric gloves are ok, since being in a empty room theres nothing utilize)
Bruce looked down at his hands seeing that they were back to normal.

"Well this sucks, but I have a back up plan even though its not a good as Hulk" He then reached his hand into his pants and pulled out two black gloves with small wiring and computer chips on it. He put them on and they began sparking.

this is gonna suck but it's all i got

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 04:12 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jacope X stood aside to watch this beast fall before John. Little by little, his power was slowly decreasing until the point his Ki Energy could not pick up enough power, causing the aura to dissapear. Jacope X knew John had this battle won after all he has gone through. He is known by the Elder God as the best Hero in the entire universe, making him an Ultimate Hero. The runner ups were Ice, Jacope X, and Lance.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 11:13 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by MadMel
john wasnt at all worried...he had taken things much, much larger that this beast, and was the one of the few beings that fire, the creator of evil, truly feared..after facing universe level threats john was confident he could take this guardian..the reaper opened the fight as he always did, and immediate blast of shadow lightning..he doubted that the attack would work, but from this one attack he could analyze zicore's strengths and weaknesses..

Zicore simply walked through the shadow lightning completely unharmed by John's attacks. Zicore summoned forth a golden lance into his hand that shinned brighter than a thousand suns. The guardian stood ready to face John.

Originally posted by jalek moye
(I hope electric gloves are ok, since being in a empty room theres nothing utilize)
Bruce looked down at his hands seeing that they were back to normal.

"Well this sucks, but I have a back up plan even though its not a good as Hulk" He then reached his hand into his pants and pulled out two black gloves with small wiring and computer chips on it. He put them on and they began sparking.

this is gonna suck but it's all i got

((Yeah sure))
Skaroth chuckled since he was basically four times the size of Bruce. He lifted up his giant staff and charged at Bruce preparing to strike at him with full force.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 01:45 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Zicore simply walked through the shadow lightning completely unharmed by John's attacks. Zicore summoned forth a golden lance into his hand that shinned brighter than a thousand suns. The guardian stood ready to face John.

john laughed softly.."nice" he said thoughtfully.."i wonder"....the reaper raised his hands, and the entire room became pitch black..not even the lance could shine in this enternal darkness...suddenly a loud slashing sound rent the air, and the light returned to normal...when all was visible zicore was lying on the ground, having been sent there by the force of john's sudden attack..his scythe was finally out and glowing with black flames that ran along its 10 ft long handle and peaked at the menacing blade..."are you going to do anything but stall all day?" he asked zicore, flipping his scythe in the air as he waited for the beast to fight back...

((galaxia darkness ftw!!))

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:21 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

john laughed softly.."nice" he said thoughtfully.."i wonder"....the reaper raised his hands, and the entire room became pitch black..not even the lance could shine in this enternal darkness...suddenly a loud slashing sound rent the air, and the light returned to normal...when all was visible zicore was lying on the ground, having been sent there by the force of john's sudden attack..his scythe was finally out and glowing with black flames that ran along its 10 ft long handle and peaked at the menacing blade..."are you going to do anything but stall all day?" he asked zicore, flipping his scythe in the air as he waited for the beast to fight back...

Zicore stood up and raised his hands and the entire room became so bright it blinded the reaper to the point it was impossible to see a thing; not even the reaper could cast out this immortal light. A massive slashing sound rent the air and the light dimmed down to return to normal. When all was visible John was lying on the ground, having been sent there by the force of Zicore's sudden attack.

"You have met your match Lord of Death," Zicore spoke his voice echoing. "I am Zicore; the Lord of Life! Not even Death could best me!"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:37 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Bruce quickly dove out of the wayrolled a few feet before standing back up. He was tryong to figure out a way to do somthing to this beast, he figured his gloves could hurt him but he wasn't sure if he could get close enough. He wasn't the most fit person in the world but he did learn some techniques and manuevars from Cap so he figured he should try. He then lept up his gloves now visbily surging with electrical force and punched the side of the spear seeing as that way he'd be harder to hit and the electricty would surg from the spear into the guardian.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 10:10 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Zicore stood up and raised his hands and the entire room became so bright it blinded the reaper to the point it was impossible to see a thing; not even the reaper could cast out this immortal light. A massive slashing sound rent the air and the light dimmed down to return to normal. When all was visible John was lying on the ground, having been sent there by the force of Zicore's sudden attack.

"You have met your match Lord of Death," Zicore spoke his voice echoing. "I am Zicore; the Lord of Life! Not even Death could best me!"

"its my understanding that my father never fought you, so that claim is bullshit" john grunted as he got to his feet..this zicore seemed capable of countering every one of john's shadow attacks, but there was one attack zicore could never best, for even chaos himself could not match the wrath of his dimension ripping soulnado..john knew he couldnt use it here, however, as the soulnado would no doubt destroy avalon..furthermore, he needed souls to fuel its boundless energies, and he had not enough at his whim presently..
"there can be no life without death, lord of life, so embrace it...all life must end, and so shall it be for you.."
the reaper teleported behind zicore and latched on to his head, draining his soul the his body...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 01:35 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Bruce quickly dove out of the wayrolled a few feet before standing back up. He was tryong to figure out a way to do somthing to this beast, he figured his gloves could hurt him but he wasn't sure if he could get close enough. He wasn't the most fit person in the world but he did learn some techniques and manuevars from Cap so he figured he should try. He then lept up his gloves now visbily surging with electrical force and punched the side of the spear seeing as that way he'd be harder to hit and the electricty would surg from the spear into the guardian.

Skaroth tossed the spear aside feeling the electricity pouring into it. The beast roared loudly and stomped the ground causing the room to quiver. Skaroth howled and the sound of it was so immense that it shattered Bruce's hearing so all he could hear was a loud ringing. Skaroth then charged full force at Banner.

"its my understanding that my father never fought you, so that claim is bullshit" john grunted as he got to his feet..this zicore seemed capable of countering every one of john's shadow attacks, but there was one attack zicore could never best, for even chaos himself could not match the wrath of his dimension ripping soulnado..john knew he couldnt use it here, however, as the soulnado would no doubt destroy avalon..furthermore, he needed souls to fuel its boundless energies, and he had not enough at his whim presently..
"there can be no life without death, lord of life, so embrace it...all life must end, and so shall it be for you.."
the reaper teleported behind zicore and latched on to his head, draining his soul the his body...

"Death is only a door that leads to eternal life. Death has no power... it is but a servant to the fools!" Zicore replied. "Now you shall witness the power of the Aur Ain Soph! The Limitless Light of Aon the Grand Creator! Behold now reaper and witness your demise before my hands!"

Zicore started to shine brightly.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 04:50 PM
MadMel
Heh

"you're wrong" john said, leaping away from zicore and landing on the ground..."death is the balance...no universe, no dimension or reality can exist without death..death was the catalyst of all life..it is the oldest and most powerful of all magics, far older than your god..it serves noone - the darkness existed before all light, and like a dying candle your light will be extinguished.."
as the reaper spoke zicore became surrounded by a sphere of eternal darkness..when john said the word "extinguished", the sphere closed in on the guardian and smothered its light, crushing zicore to the the point of implosion..

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:36 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Bruce dropped to his knees briefly from the noise, then saw Skaroth charging at him he had to think quick. He looked up noticing how much larger Skaroth was then him and ran at him. Once he got close he dropped down and angled his body to where he could get inbetween the legs of Skaroth and slapped one of his leg as he passed with his elctrified hands.

damn that was close, one hit from this thing and i'm done for, if only i could somehow bring hulk back out he thought to himself while he was standing there breathing heavily

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:41 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

~~John's~~
"De su killoient Aon vishea vûn sudo!" Zicore shouted in response in a forgotten language only remembered by Aon and his guardians. Zicore stretched forth and cast out the darkness surrounding him in a flash of immortal light. "De su killoient Aon vishea vûn sudo!" again Zicore shouted his pupils now faded away.

"The darkness will never prevail against the light," Zicore spoke calmly now as his pupils returned to normal. "Death is only a slave bound to the desires of a madman."

~~Bruce's~~
Bruce's gloves caused Skaroth to stumble a bit and during that brief moment Bruce started to regain his Hulk form but once Skaroth caught his balance it vanished. Skaroth turned his hair now standing on edge due to the shock. He creature growled and jumped forward at Bruce preparing to deliver a falling double hammer attack on Banner.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:05 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

bruce moved over barly dodging it, but when it hit the ground it causid a craetor and shockwave that hit his foot. The force made him fall to the ground and slightly dislocated a part of his foot his foot. he looked down at it as he twisted it areound attempting to pop it correctly in place.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 02:32 PM
MadMel
Heh

~~John's~~
"De su killoient Aon vishea vûn sudo!" Zicore shouted in response in a forgotten language only remembered by Aon and his guardians. Zicore stretched forth and cast out the darkness surrounding him in a flash of immortal light. "De su killoient Aon vishea vûn sudo!" again Zicore shouted his pupils now faded away.

"The darkness will never prevail against the light," Zicore spoke calmly now as his pupils returned to normal. "Death is only a slave bound to the desires of a madman."
john didnt bother dignifying zicores ridiculous remarks with response..what would he know? john had been there when the universe was being created, and when the big bang happened he had seen magic flux with the undeniable truth - balance...the balance with which it was his duty to safeguard...this was why he had entered the tournament..he knew that if he won the universe would be safe from meltdown..
the overwhelming power that was the four horsemen welled up within him again, and instead of suppressing the power like last time, he willingly let himself succumb to its wrath...a massive explosion threw the room so much that by the time the dust settled, what was once the ceiling was now the floor..once again john appeared, covered with the same eternal shadowy flames that expelled from him in waves that smacked zicore around like a ragdoll...the room was shaking from john's mere presence..."i dont have the time for this!" he said..at his word the flames intensified.."i will not be stopped by the likes of you"..
the reaper leapt at zicore, shooting another black sphere, this one much more powerful than the last, and once zicore was engulfed he summoned his scythe in midair and let loose with 3 devastator combos, the force of which cracked the walls around them..

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 12:45 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

The four guardians: Zicore, Skaroth, Valthor, and Baal. They are the greatest servants of the Grand Creator. Aon created them the same day He created the universe to protect the Aur Ain Soph; the Limitless Light itself. Sefirah said to himself as he walked the halls of the Tower of Aon. "With those four being distracted due to the tournament the Aur Ain Soph shall be mine and I shall become a living god. Perfect."

~~Bruce's~~
"Is this your limit?" Skaroth asked rising from the ground and towering over Bruce Banner now. "You have relied on the Hulk for so long now that you have become pathetic. You shall never achieve your true power at this rate. I shall ease your suffering."

Skaroth grabbed his staff and taking hold of it with both hands. It was now void of electricity and did not harm Skaroth at all. The great wolf guardian approached Bruce now lifting his staff above his head and with a quick motion he sent it down upon Bruce at a fast speed. This attack could very easily shatter diamonds.

~~John's~~
((Just one question...the ceiling was now the floor? Did you alter reality or destroy the ceiling causing it to collapse?))
Zicore took the deadly combos but was still up. Zicore went on the offense now by fighting a sphere of light that engulfed John. Zicore summoned his sword of light and returned John's favor to him by delivering combos of his own. The guardian wouldn't go down so easily like all the guardians.

"Your powers are not enough to best me!" Zicore replied to John's taunts.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:29 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

bruce narrowly dodged it by rolling to the side, it skimmed his thigh forming a cut there.

"No, i only rely on my self i am the hulk and he is me we are one. my true power is in me for that is all hulk is one part of me"

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:40 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

bruce narrowly dodged it by rolling to the side, it skimmed his thigh forming a cut there.

"No, i only rely on my self i am the hulk and he is me we are one. my true power is in me for that is all hulk is one part of me"

And with that simple confidence boost and stuff Bruce Banner transformed back into his Hulk form. Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:42 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(lol, did you actually plan that?)

bruce then throw back his arms and roared

"COME GET SOME" he shouted at Skaroth and began charging towards him with his fist drawn back preparing to punch him.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:50 AM
MadMel
Heh

[b]~~John's~~
((Just one question...the ceiling was now the floor? Did you alter reality or destroy the ceiling causing it to collapse?))
Zicore took the deadly combos but was still up. Zicore went on the offense now by fighting a sphere of light that engulfed John. Zicore summoned his sword of light and returned John's favor to him by delivering combos of his own. The guardian wouldn't go down so easily like all the guardians.

"Your powers are not enough to best me!" Zicore replied to John's taunts.

((while reality warping isnt beyond john, all he did was make the room spin 180 degrees stick out tongue))
as john teleported away from zicore, he noticed something..something was wrong with zicore's actions..if he was right in thinking what was happening, he knew what he had to do to win...but he had to test his theory first..
he summoned a gigantic ball of black shadows and launched it at zicore..the ball was half as big as the room they were standing in..the reaper uses telekinesis to hold zicore in place while the ball collided with the guardian and exploded, sending zicore back into the far wall...

Last edited by MadMel on Oct 7th, 2008 at 01:58 AM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 01:54 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

~~Bruce~~
((Not really. I make a lot up as I go along))
"Impressive. It would seem you managed to negate my powers...but I have many more," Skaroth replied and charged at the Hulk. Skaroth was a powerhouse in terms of physical strengths that will give Hulk a run for his money. Skaroth tossed aside his staff and charged with fists drawn back reach to attack.

~~John's~~
((Ah I get ya now...but don't know foolish MadMel? That everyone knows that the bird is the word! Happy Dance ))
Zicore stood back up chuckling a bit. He was impressed a bit by the reaper's abilities. Zicore held out his fist and fired a powerful bolt of light and aimed it directly towards John and to prevent any escaping he engulfed John in chains of light which prevented him from fleeing and even teleporting and the bolt collided with the reaper and sent John flying back into the opposite wall.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:08 AM