KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dissidia -Final Fantasy-

Dissidia -Final Fantasy-
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Been playing this game for so long...nevertheless Ill get the english version as well

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 20th, 2009 10:49 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Same here.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 10:50 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am who I am
O'course you couldn't tell me where...
I have a friend do it lol. Sorry.

Old Post May 20th, 2009 11:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Been playing this game for so long...nevertheless Ill get the english version as well

Then might I ask how Squall and Zidane are? After watching the videos, they seem to appeal to me the most out of the good guys.

Old Post May 21st, 2009 05:45 AM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

If you preorder this game from Amazon.com, you get the soundtrack free while supplies last. Neat.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:30 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Then might I ask how Squall and Zidane are? After watching the videos, they seem to appeal to me the most out of the good guys.

Squall is a Brave Points raper, if you don't know what I'm talking about brave points are attacks performed by pressing the circle. These attacks do not hurt HP, but they are very important because they decide how much damage you deal when you perform an hp attack(square) so the higher the brave points the higher the damage when you deal a square attack.

Zidane is an air combo beast and he is very fast to boot. Both are fun chars but Squall is harder to use because he doesn't have a Brave points to HP attack link.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 29th, 2009 11:55 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 09:49 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Why does that link lead right back to this page?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 12:57 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 01:34 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Confrontation X
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Dissidia intro

Did people just ignore this? Cuz I like...came in my pants. That intro was sweet. I actually thought it was fairly new but not really, and I also noticed it looks somewhat different than the first teaser trailer.

I also noticed months ago that youtube videos are looking RIDICULOUSLY better than before...what with the HD thing...

Downloaded the demo via PS Store and it was...alright. Too much moon gravity battling.

Last edited by Confrontation X on Aug 2nd, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 10:52 AM
Confrontation X is currently offline Click here to Send Confrontation X a Private Message Find more posts by Confrontation X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Confrontation X
Restricted

Account Restricted

*This next post was supposed to be in FFXIII thread* stick out tongue sorry

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 11:03 AM
Confrontation X is currently offline Click here to Send Confrontation X a Private Message Find more posts by Confrontation X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Game's almost here, have you guys downloaded the free demo yet?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 08:06 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Are you fecking kidding me?

Good job Sony and Enix, you retards. Another waste of a game.
The salt was so real in 2007.

The PSP >>> The DS.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 8th, 2016 07:38 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote