KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

If the thread is sayyyyyy Dirty Harry vs Jessica Fletcher, Harry shouldn't be gimped surely... I mean....a fun silly thread is fun ocasionally, and it'd be fun to have the odd mismatch ever now and then.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:45 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

One last question. Would this be considered a spite thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t510678.html

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Not by those with a sense of humour.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:47 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
If the thread is sayyyyyy Dirty Harry vs Jessica Fletcher, Harry shouldn't be gimped surely... I mean....a fun silly thread is fun ocasionally, and it'd be fun to have the odd mismatch ever now and then.
Odd is Chucky versus Mini me. Two cops against a space station is spite.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:48 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Sir, Im afraid your logic is broken.

Chucky versus Minime would be a good thread in the similar vein.

"All the skeletons from Jason and the argonauts versus John McClane", whatever you have, bring it.

Remember "Schindler's List nazis versus the Children of the Sound of Music"..? Same deal.

Whether its you just not seeing the funny side, wanting to call spite to try to destroy threads you dont like, or if its you genuinely thinking that there is some spite there, I'll never know, but "none intended" is all I can say, I guess.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jul 11th, 2009 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:52 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you say none intended, then I guess I have your word.

No way in hell they beat the death star, the thread is one sided to the extreme.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:00 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

McClane could do it...... stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:02 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic) Go beat your McClane meat.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:03 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

laughing out loud You always resort to that, dont you..?

Seriously, you attack someone accusing them of felating the character the defend methaphorically and sometimes not metaphorically, yet you as a Harry Potter fanboy, stand on faaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dodgier ground than I, sir.

Now get that wand out of your arse, and ask yourself "can I take the counter attack" when dissing folk.... smile

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jul 11th, 2009 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:05 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it has Tonks or Bellatrix in it, guilty.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:07 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I knew it!

I KNEW there WAS a wand up your arse! stick out tongue

It had to be to have magically made all that shit come out of your mouth in the HP/501st thread.
rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:13 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bellatrix and Tonks are in front of you, on their knees, mouths open..........What do you do, hot shot? What do you do?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:16 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Dunno. Im not into kids and wizards.

And especially not Harry Potter enough to sit through long enough to see any half decent looking wimmens.. Millions of stunning girls out there man, why anyone would go to HP for thrills is beyond me.

And well all know that bragging heavily about some pair of females is (over)compensation for your 'Dumbles' love... shifty

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Jul 11th, 2009 at 09:22 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:19 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, I will admit when any woman is hot.

Remember the knife fighting chick in DH3?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:22 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

The rank looking one who I wouldnt shag if even Id had 6 pints....?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:24 PM
Impediment
Endless

I'd hit it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:24 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
The rank looking one who I wouldnt shag if even Id had 6 pints....?
Mattie and I'd do her like a drunken cheerleader on prom night. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:25 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

So you do these threesomes in your head...? messed

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:31 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who doesnt?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 09:38 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Yeah but they are generally made of me and two women,

or a really dominant brunette in there with two slavish blondes. stick out tongue

However, Im not one to judge.
Each to their own.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2009 10:11 AM