KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Did You Ever Snap a Game Disc in Half?

Did You Ever Snap a Game Disc in Half?
Started by: Nemesis X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Did You Ever Snap a Game Disc in Half?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Did you ever snap a game disc in half on purpose and if you did, why?
Yup, twice and they still worked.

The games were Marvel Super Heros and Ridge Racer and I did it cuz i was pissed.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 08:01 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manoy

No but I microwaved one.

One becomes effective for man only. Dwayne Wade seal of approval!!!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 08:30 PM
manoy is currently offline Click here to Send manoy a Private Message Find more posts by manoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Re: Did You Ever Snap a Game Disc in Half?

Did you ever snap a game disc in half on purpose and if you did, why?

Not at all.

I'm always careful with my game disks.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 10:01 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

i broke pes2008 in half when i was pissed off at the ridiculous online play one day. it was really cathartic and i dont regret it at all. felt really good.

it was actually good anyways because i couldnt play it anymore and get all pissed off. whats the point of playing a game if it makes you feel like that?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 10:22 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I once broke someones Vampire Rain disc by accident and he was pissed.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 12:03 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I once broke someones Vampire Rain disc by accident and he was pissed.

Obviously he hadn't played it yet.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 12:19 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Obviously he hadn't played it yet.

laughing out loud I know. Think I did him a favor.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 12:38 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Yeah, i've smashed the hell out of a few game discs but they were all from consoles and era's past. I came across my old video game cache one time a few years ago. I found two suit cases which contained a Ps1, Sega Saturn, 3do, Sega cd, and N64. I went online and bought all of the necessary Rf-switches, adapters and universal adapters so that i could hook them all up. A few amazon packages and power cords later i had a treasure trove of video games. Before all of the funcolands were bought out by gamestop i had purchased a shiit load of old school video games for each system that i just recently found. I was still in my "i'm going to own ever video game console and video game ever made phase". These games were old even then, nine years ago. So, after i had everything hooked up, i had a fair share of games to play for each console.

Well, a few buddies and i had a few weeks of fun getting high and playing some retro games. However, after i stopped getting high and i tried playing those old games sober. I realized just how shiit they are. I soon lost interest in old school gaming and i rarely if, ever play those old consoles anymore. Since then many of my old Sega Saturn, Sega Cd, 3d0 and Ps1 games have either become coasters, one time frisbee's, or broken shards. So yeah, i've deliberately snapped a few game discs in half.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 03:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

I know it's not a disc but: I threw Metroid 2 at the wall when I was younger... destroyed the casing, but managed to tape it back together, and it still works fine to this day.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 04:49 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zoron

Re: Re: Did You Ever Snap a Game Disc in Half?

Originally posted by Alan Kyder

The games were Marvel Super Heros and Ridge Racer and I did it cuz i was pissed.
huh no no no no no no please tell me u didn't rip up marvel super heroes anything but that

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 06:26 PM
Zoron is currently offline Click here to Send Zoron a Private Message Find more posts by Zoron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zoron

I broke x-men Legends in half game was too frustrating and boring nothing like x-men legends 2 or marvel ultimate alliance

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 06:27 PM
Zoron is currently offline Click here to Send Zoron a Private Message Find more posts by Zoron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

No, but my friend did.. it was Twisted Metal 2... /sniffles..

but he rented it.. so he just krazy glued it back together and brought it back

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:40 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

lololol

Geosafari, because my parents were forcing me to play it.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:47 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Yeah... playing frisbee with an Pro Evo 2 or 3 or something. It hit a lamp post...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 12:13 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

No.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 12:02 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sappho
Self-Made

Re: Re: Did You Ever Snap a Game Disc in Half?

Originally posted by Alan Kyder

i think one time, and one time only i had played gta 3 so much and i was completey sick of it, i snapped it in half. and i proceeded to throw it accross the room. And i do not regret any of it smile

Old Post Feb 24th, 2009 11:56 PM
Sappho is currently offline Click here to Send Sappho a Private Message Find more posts by Sappho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Yes, it was one of the PES football games. I got bored with it and quite honestly its not worth taking it back to the shop and getting a total of £1 store credit, or 50p probably.

It felt good but I ripped my gloves in the process so not all good.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 09:17 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Zoron
I broke x-men Legends in half game was too frustrating and boring nothing like x-men legends 2 or marvel ultimate alliance

How far did you get with x-men Legends ?

because it gets better later on.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 07:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote