KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Judgment RPG: Sign-in and OoC

Final Judgment RPG: Sign-in and OoC
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

care to answer my question? stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:25 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
care to answer my question? stick out tongue

Nope. big grin

...fine I'll answer. It'll have to be very minor.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 02:36 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

A ranger boy how me and then never get along lol. No offense I mean in mmorpgs when I as usual play with as a mage lol I tend to fight along of rangers. You an I might be getting into it lol. Nice choice however, unique if I should say.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 11:52 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Good a rivalry is always cool to have.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 12:31 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Ain't that that truth.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 12:52 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i was planning on going full wow and giving him a pet, but i thought better of it....maybe i can give him a hawk pet or something ?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 02:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

I never played wow lol. I played Silkroad. We don't have as good customer support but we still got pets lol. However a pet hawk would be good. I use to have a wolf in Silkroad. I loved that little dude lol. I wanna play this online game however. It is like the best just look at this man guy. You can actually do this to others lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp_4WW10KPQ

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 03:09 AM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud nice

yea ill give my character a pet hawk that i inexplicably left at the village stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 08:26 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

That was a smooth way to play it off lol. If I had a pet it probably be a dragon. Then I'd probably be to strong lol or be really pissed if some one managed to kill it as a baby.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2008 06:01 PM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:42 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

You two better have some funny moments in your petty rivalry or else.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 01:24 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Bumping ain't easy!!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 07:20 PM
MadMel
Heh

never is erm

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 08:30 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Unhosted has been dead lately. I've seen more cheer in a graveyard.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:12 PM
MadMel
Heh

curse your LOTR references! stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:32 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by MadMel
curse your LOTR references! stick out tongue

What can I say? They call me Mr. Frodo at church...seriously they do. They won't stop calling me Frodo.

Well time to see if anyone is still left for this...and if not I'll hunt them down and force them to continue. I've done it before...just kidding. Or am I?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 05:14 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Hmm...maybe another Igros RPG is wasted effort. It would seem that I should retire it and start a brand new RPG all together. And I think I might have an idea. On the meantime I'll have to keep work on the Judgment of Celestial.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 12:17 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, it was bad luck that ruined your RP. I mean, many of the RPer's that were suppose to be part of it have left the unhosted.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 11:20 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by JacopeX
Well, it was bad luck that ruined your RP. I mean, many of the RPer's that were suppose to be part of it have left the unhosted.

That's true. But that doesn't mean I won't keep pushing for Final Judgment. I'll keep PMing people and PMing people until this thing goes off full force!!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 01:53 PM
MadMel
Heh

for the FFIV reference, it kinda helps that im playing FFIV right now stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:14 PM