KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron Vs God kratos, kain , Sparda

Pyron Vs God kratos, kain , Sparda
Started by: k1Lla441

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
no you dont, infact you know little to nuthing about the subject. it isnt faster than in final fantasy at all, thats because the size of the meteor is so humoungous that it LOOKS slow. think of a boeng 747 heavy, if you look at it from far away, it seems to take off even though it looks like its going at SNALE'S pace, as opposed to the experience of you riding in a small/fast car. that is because the EQUILVALENT distance to its bod weight its covering every second{speed} is very small, as its body is so large. please educate yourself before spewing nonesense and actually see seom simulated videos of meteros/planet crashes.

lmao, at sum1 who hanst PLAYED final fantasy 7 or watched advent children telling ME about the size of the meteor AND midguard laughing . you fail horribly in both, the size of the meteor can be compared to the size of the planet seen in the background, its atleast as big as a medium sized country{america is not a medium sized country, just to make things easier for your brain}. a meteor that size would utterly destroy the surface of the planet, its stronger than all nukes on earth combined, and HOLY was going to STOP it by pure force of the lifestream, making it easily stronger than any nuke, not to mention, no nuke cud cover the area is covers on the planet.

now my idiotic pal. wud you do the world a huge favour and stop talking? caus really NO1 here buys into what you say, no matter how many times you praise your undeserving self and your non existant debating skills {or brain}.

oh dear some more nonsense, a meteor would be moving fast due to its weight and the gravity of the Earth, it would slow down to a snails pace.

Ive watched AC. no it want going to stop it, because as we see it failed to do so, that was simply the theory of the FF characters.

no one? you mean you who has as much creadabiltiy on this forum as a wet sponge and Terry who uses so much gameplay, he could prob invent his own series of FF and LOK out of his gameplay assumptions.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 04:42 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'm closing this thread since it's woefully off-topic and no one can debate civilly.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 05:04 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote