KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Pyron and Nosgoth vs Dark Titan and Jedah

Pyron and Nosgoth vs Dark Titan and Jedah
Started by: Wil7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rapidash

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vampire Savior
This is yur proof, do you not beleive it?
Look at the Earth and Sun
(please log in to view the image)

Look at Earth to Pyron
(please log in to view the image)

A pea to a basketball < A marble to a full grown man.

The Light blue sphere in the 1st picture is what the Earth is to Pyron.

Much bigger than the sun? Yeah right. You just proved yourself wrong.

Perspective

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 07:01 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

You guys are just lookin at the pics wit out tryin to do the proper proportions, I knew that would happen...

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 07:06 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

You think too little of me.

Perspective

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 07:14 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

matter manip? Prove it
You know how the actual ending looks on video, we never see Pyron grow, we only see Pyron over the Earth, then a closeup of the people of Earth, then we see it on his finger.

Matter manipulation. Considering his other powers, it is not a stretch at all to believe he can do it.

But judging by the pic you showed, Pyron would only be about as tall as the sun. No more, no less.

Though he matter manipulated it, which is actually a better feat to be honest.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 07:35 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hes nowhere near the size of the sun, the guy is prob as you say, about as big as Jupitor at most from those images.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Earth was a ring to him.

Pyron is tall, with a long body.

He would be sun height.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Earth wouldnt even be a speck to the sun, nothing in that image would make him the heigh of the sun...perhaps about 10% at max,where is that comparison from? the one with the big sun behind it...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:48 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

He just showed a pic comparing the sizes, and going by said pic, Pyron would be as tall or a little shorter than the sun.

Though he matter manipulated Earth so it doesn't really matter.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 09:56 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you belive that then the Earth may not even be the size of his finger, ifnact either way none of you guys can prove Earth is its original size when its going around his finger....

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 10:13 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
You know how the actual ending looks on video, we never see Pyron grow, we only see Pyron over the Earth, then a closeup of the people of Earth, then we see it on his finger.
Nah, dude. The endin goes like...1st the peeps on earth are like WTF is up wit the planet! Then it zooms out to show it around is fingers.

Matter manipulation. Considering his other powers, it is not a stretch at all to believe he can do it.
Maybe, but he didn't show it in that endin. Pyron's powers are pretty much unknown, he brags about'em in his DS3 and CFE but he has never been shown usin'em. Not like he ever really needed too. He says his powers are controlled by space, what ever the hell that means.

But judging by the pic you showed, Pyron would only be about as tall as the sun. No more, no less.
That's a pretty bad pic. There is a pic of him standing full bodied wit ALL the planets orbitin his waist and they look REALLY LIL. Remo knows the 1 I'm talkin about, it's 1 by UDON for the DS Chronicles game but neither he nor I can find it. If you do you will see what I mean. Plus the pic I posted wit the sun and planets wasn't actually accurate cuz if you go on google you'll see alot of different comparisons.

Though he matter manipulated it, which is actually a better feat to be honest.
How? Bein so big that he can crush planets just by closin his hands who else in video games can mess wit that?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:12 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Nah, dude. The endin goes like...1st the peeps on earth are like WTF is up wit the planet! Then it zooms out to show it around is fingers.

Maybe, but he didn't show it in that endin. Pyron's powers are pretty much unknown, he brags about'em in his DS3 and CFE but he has never been shown usin'em. Not like he ever really needed too. He says his powers are controlled by space, what ever the hell that means.

That's a pretty bad pic. There is a pic of him standing full bodied wit ALL the planets orbitin his waist and they look REALLY LIL. Remo knows the 1 I'm talkin about, it's 1 by UDON for the DS Chronicles game but neither he nor I can find it. If you do you will see what I mean. Plus the pic I posted wit the sun and planets wasn't actually accurate cuz if you go on google you'll see alot of different comparisons.

How? Bein so big that he can crush planets just by closin his hands who else in video games can mess wit that?
1. ...I know. IMO, that points to him actually altering the size of the planet.

In fact, he also completely changed Earth's gravitational connection to the sun, he totally disrupted and severed it. Now THAT is a feat. MUCH better than destroying one.

2. Well IMO he did. I know, Pyron's full power is ambiguous, which is why I hope there is another DS game and Pyron comes back...Somehow.

3. Really? If you ever find it, show me.

4. Who in videogames can mess with a being who can actually alter a planet's size and gravitational pull?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:18 AM
No End N Site

1. ...I know. IMO, that points to him actually altering the size of the planet.
In fact, he also completely changed Earth's gravitational connection to the sun, he totally disrupted and severed it. Now THAT is a feat. MUCH better than destroying one.

2. Well IMO he did. I know, Pyron's full power is ambiguous, which is why I hope there is another DS game and Pyron comes back...Somehow.

3. Really? If you ever find it, show me.

4. Who in videogames can mess with a being who can actually alter a planet's size and gravitational pull?

1. How will that work in a fight?

2. How will that work in a fight? And if SFIV sells well it could be a happen, he said he would like to do a DS4, no lie.

4. That's a good feat but I'm sure you understand by now that I need some explainin on how that's gonna work in a fight.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:28 AM
NemeBro

1. How will that work in a fight?

2. How will that work in a fight? And if SFIV sells well it could be a happen, he said he would like to do a DS4, no lie.

4. That's a good feat but I'm sure you understand by now that I need some explainin on how that's gonna work in a fight.
1. Well the matter manip can be used to alter his enemies, shrink them, the works. He could make them really small, which would make them a gumball to him. Easier to eat lol. Also, actually severing Earth's gravitational link to the solar system it is in takes far more power than it takes to destroy a planet, whether he did it physically or if he did it with his powers.

2. Yeah I know. He said he would love to do so with newer tech, as DS had a wide variety of powers such as shapeshifting and shit.

3. Just did.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:42 AM
No End N Site

1. Well the matter manip can be used to alter his enemies, shrink them, the works. He could make them really small, which would make them a gumball to him. Easier to eat lol. Also, actually severing Earth's gravitational link to the solar system it is in takes far more power than it takes to destroy a planet, whether he did it physically or if he did it with his powers.
Damn, those would be some nice powers!

-Anakaris-

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:46 AM