KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Your Darkest Hour(regristration)

Your Darkest Hour(regristration)
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Also what kind of weapons are around this time period?

Its like 2000 years ago so Swords, Axes,Spear,Bow and Arrow,Crossbow etc

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:37 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Name: Zatri

Sex: Male

Weight: 72 Kg

Height: 189 cm

Martial Status: Single

Occupations: Traveller

Race and ethnicity: White Human

Powers: Telekinese (is best at Electrokinesis) Mental Persuasion (only works on NPC’s), Mind Drain (Absorbs the touched targets Mental Energy to replace Zatri’s own, will kill a NPC will just leave a PC weak)

weapons: Doublebladed Sword

Hobby: Travelling, exploring and collecting different artefacts.
Personality: Intelligent and relaxed when in a conversation he will as much as possible try to remain calm even in combat.

Story (optional): Not much is known About Zatri’s past, but what is known is that he was born 21 years ago in a small village up placed in the northern regions, in his village the Cosmic Powers was not a unusual thing, but the level that Zatri’s was one compared with the others made him special but it also placed him under great suspicion from the others that feared him. It all ended with Zatri leaving the Village, the reason for his departure was unknown and he has been wandering the country ever since not once looking ready to return to the village.

Appearance:http://chapmanbaritone.deviantart.c...urioso-53894631

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:40 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Lycanthrope

Yay all I need now is to know if there are different languages.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 09:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

well the rakayat have various tech levels. some have types of firarms but dont look like ours.

Basically the rakayat are on a whole nother level of tech then the others

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:02 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Originally posted by jalek moye
well the rakayat have various tech levels. some have types of firarms but dont look like ours.

Basically the rakayat are on a whole nother level of tech then the others

Great ,so theres not much chance against them . This is new to me. Nothing was ever mentioned like that before. I will have to aquire Crossbows and Ballistas then.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:07 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'll make the rp thread on thursday. give a few days for any other people to start at the same time

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:07 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Great ,so theres not much chance against them . This is new to me. Nothing was ever mentioned like that before. I will have to aquire Crossbows and Ballistas then.
well there is a chance because there tech is varying only certian groups of them are advanced. and with cosmic powers in some soilders the tech is not much of a difference. cuz rakayat are less likly to be born with them

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:08 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

well there is a chance because there tech is varying only certian groups of them are advanced. and with cosmic powers in some soilders the tech is not much of a difference. cuz rakayat are less likly to be born with them

Very cool i understand.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:23 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I'll make the rp thread on thursday. give a few days for any other people to start at the same time

Boooo! Do it today.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:29 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Boooo! Do it today.
fine wednesday

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 11:37 PM
The Big O
The Original O

Name: Antonio Lombardi
Weight: 159
Height: 5'6"
Occupations: Rogue
Race and Ethnicity: Italian human
Powers: Energy Manipulation for various purposes; Tracking, Healing, creating energy shields, constructs and barriers, Flying and creating bursts of blinding light.
Weapons: None
Hobby: None
Personality: More of a loner but shows a caring side every once in a while; Sarcastic; a charmer when the time calls for it.
Story: Will be revealed little by little in the RP
Appearance: Think Kyle Trager from Kyle XY

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 12:11 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Name: Naeleth Kilvas
Age: Appears to be 30 but he keeps his true age a secret.
Weight: 216
Height: 6'4
Martial Status: Likes to keep his personal life a secret.
Occupations: Trader, negotiator, translator, businessman, strategist, scientist.
Race and ethnicity Half-white Human, Half Rakyat
weapons (if any): Spear is his trademark weapon that he always brings with him. He also has access to vast advanced tech weaponry
Hobby: Making money and advancing his nation. He also likes to read and learn everything about different races and cultures including their language. He also likes to practice defensive fighting.

Personality : He is mostly seen as a selfish person who loves money. He tells it like it is and assess each situation on which would rather benefit his nation better. He doesn't like pessimist or optimist, he doesn't sugarcoat anything and likes to get straight to the point. He rarely respects those that are not of his kind unless they are speaking the language of business and money. He doesn't care who you are or what morals you may have as long as you can help get him money, he will work with you. He'll also betray you for money as well. He has learned every known language and a few unknown ones just so the business and trade would go easier.

Story(optional): He is of mixed blood and seen as a disgrace in both eyes like all hlaf-breeds, but Naeleth seeing that his human race were doing fine, he decided to take to the skies and make sure that his other race would live on and survive. Most of his bretheren still hate him for being an abomination, but they keep their words silent in his presence seeing as he has changed so much of his nation for the better and came up with a few inventions of his own. He hates fighting and prefers to stay defensive. He sacrificed pure strength for speed and skill. Being half human has given him only two wings which is another reason why he is ridiculed. More will be revealed in the rp.

appearance:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:50 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

wow what a day thank god its over anyway whats new here

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 01:55 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

alright since i'm off work tommorow i'll start then. i just gotta think of think a lil about something

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 02:20 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ok cool when my arm heals i'll be ready and thats in 2 days

~Decretum~

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 03:24 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

ok since i'm gonna open it in a few hours. I'm gona do a run down on the cities.

first of all all the city names are up to you all except for the captipal of the central human empire (luxia). Alanfri(the largest rakayat nation's capital) and tantura(the capital of the dimray suarians)

Luxia is like a major coastal city of the medditeran would be a few thousand years ago. Very diverse with plenty of Suarian merchants and a few that are residents, the occasional Rakayat scholar or guard, and scattered Yakats and other "lesser races". It suffers from lots of racial tension between humans rakayat and surians; while yakats, giants, ogres(and what ever you want) are treating like crap and only used for entertainment. The city has a huge bansam problem( they are vampire like creatures with steel fangs and fleshy bone hooks for hands, they hunt humans for food at night)

Alanfri is a large metropolis that is floating hundreds of feet above Tulki desert, and is booming with adavanced tech and only accassable to flying races and the human slaves they capture from the small villages. They have outposts on the ground below where they hunt in a nearby oasis.

Tantura is a large underground city only accesble through 2 cave entraces and is kept alight by crystals. It is almost only surians and there wingless dragon pets. the buildings are carved from the cavern walls.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:47 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Naeleth's pic.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 06:37 AM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

Name: Kassandria
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6"
Occupations: Inventor
Race and Ethnicity: Half Saurian half human

Powers: None.
Weapons: A small dagger
Hobby: She has no time for hobbies, as inventing is her life.
Personality: People see Kassandria as a bit of a loner because she locks her self away working for the rich, but infact she is very sweet.
Story: Father was a Saurians mother was a human. they fell in loves and Kassandria was born. But she was Ouutcasted by the Saurians..and lives in a little hut just outside of town.
Appearance:

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 11:54 AM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

since matroshka wont be able to get on for a long time since his pc broke down. I'll need somone else to play the
Skyfather I'll pm details if your interested its absically like the worlds only superhero. and has a signifigant role later on like the grey seer.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 04:40 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I could probably do it.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2008 05:24 PM