KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Kotor vs PT Era

Kotor vs PT Era
Started by: Kotor3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kotor vs PT Era

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
That's cuz I don't read a lot of the threads.

My incredulousness stems from your first post, i.e the thread's topic. Canon says PT>KotOR, everyone knows that. So you either opened this thread to waste everyone's time, or you're seriously unfamiliar with said canonical fact.

Which is it?

Lord Lucien, stop being so serious. Gideon gave a good response, though I like Red Nemesis response the best. Then comes, Publius II.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

That's cuz I don't read a lot of the threads.

My incredulousness stems from your first post, i.e the thread's topic. Canon says PT>KotOR, everyone knows that. So you either opened this thread to waste everyone's time, or you're seriously unfamiliar with said canonical fact.

Which is it?

Option 3:

Kotor3 made a thread referring to
Originally posted by Claude C. Kenny
in the Dooku/Kotor2 sith lords thread. (For the record, I debunked everything n00baris had to say there.) In that thread, both sides displayed a strong bias for one era or another- he made this thread to talk about it. Sadly, the good for nothing ingrates of KMC didn't take his post seriously, even though this is Serious Business. Srsly. Thank yahwe that we have you to point out how stupid we all are. What would we do without you?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 02:47 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Burn until the new TG came along.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:33 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Publius II
Burn until the new TG came along.

Wut?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

...woah. The hell was that? I'm confused. Who's talking to who about what?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Well, I was criticizing you for being out of the loop (and a pedantic jerk), Faunus was being stupid, and Kotor3 was failing to convince you that he was being facetious. Got it?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:26 AM
Eminence
Boss

No, Faunus (The Greatness / TG) was answering your [Red's] question (What would we do without you [Tangible]?).

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:00 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Alrighty then. I'm satisfied. Judging from the kind of things Kotor3 has said in the past, I'm not inclined to spot much humour from him, nevermind the internet-unfriendly form of facetiousness---which is kinda out of character for the guy.

Last edited by Lord Lucien on Jan 29th, 2009 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:01 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

No, Faunus (The Greatness / TG) was answering your [Red's] question (What would we do without you [Tangible]?).

Nemesis = pwnd
Alrighty then. I'm satisfied. Judging from the kind of things Kotor3 has said in the past, I'm not inclined to spot much humour from him, nevermind the internet-unfriendly form of facetiousness---which is kinda out of character for the guy.

Understandable.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 09:59 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Everything's all wrapped up nicely. I love it when a plan comes together.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 10:09 PM
Eminence
Boss

You don't look like a guy with a plan.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 10:32 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Like a dog chasing a car.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 10:41 PM
Eminence
Boss

I bet Harvey's in the car, so it's not going need chasing for long.

What would you do if you caught it?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 11:05 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I'd look in the driver' seat, realize there's no leprechaun and let go. No Pot 'O Gold you see.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2009 12:20 AM
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well since KotOR was able to capture the feel of the movies while the PT couldn't, I'm gonna go with KotOR. Besides, anything without Jar Jar is an automatic win.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:04 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

The PT era has better tech and has Palps which sort of skyrockets it to the top in terms of power.

Glory? No clue, how do you measure "glory"?

Importance? Historically every major period in SW's history is important, but Lucas is the WoG so yea.

Final Reason? This is KMC SW EU which is ruled over by Gideon who is a KoToR hater with his own fan club. Plus the only supporters of KoToR on this forum are fools like Nactous.

PT Era wins.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 12:29 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Cranky?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:13 AM
Lucius
Unknown

Cranky?

More like a very shitty last few weeks that spawned an unfair comment.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Autokrat

Final Reason? This is KMC SW EU which is ruled over by Gideon PT Era wins.

Not for long, its about time I took this place back....

"The wait is over."

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Don't you mean "we" take it back?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2009 02:58 AM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote