KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(You going to be on Live around 5 today?)

Dazzler seemed to step her combat skills up since they last met. He scanned the battlefield and saw that everyone was off doing their own thing. At the moment that was fine but Brian assumed that things were bound to get worse before they got better.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:05 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elecktra sat up and looked at her new surroundings and looked at the scientist staring at her. ~ Who are you ? And where am i ~

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 08:36 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The scientist smiled at her "You are in one of Nick fur's bases, he will arivve shortly to tell you more"

Iron Fist watched Dazzler handle the mines effortlessly and smiled. He then pointed over to the base as 10 Robots stood gauridng the front entrance, they their arms outstreatched showing the glowing repulser beams generators on their palms. "Fury stated the Device would be in there somewhere"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:01 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elecktra nodded in response to what the scientist just said.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:10 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
(You going to be on Live around 5 today?)

Dazzler seemed to step her combat skills up since they last met. He scanned the battlefield and saw that everyone was off doing their own thing. At the moment that was fine but Brian assumed that things were bound to get worse before they got better.

(im on now)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 09:30 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Peter Parker was seen sitting on a tall building top as spiderman, looking down on the city. He figured he needed to get out the house sometime for fresh air. The building top was currently safe from sight. He let out a light sigh.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 02:09 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

In side over the mountain called Sanctuary Shalimar opened her door.Towas an rather odd day.Brennan and Lexa wasn't up to their normal shouting match."Guys?"After waiting an bit at her rooms door she realized she might be the only one there."Adam,Jesse?Emma?Guess no one is home."She began to head toward the lab to see if Lexa or Jesse was inside.Still no one."Maybe Brennan's in the Dojo"As she walked in the main hall the Dojo was empty and below it which was Emma's favorite relaxtion spot was also empty."They must have gone on an mission or something."She turned around and began to head toward the rec room."No sound or scent of them."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 09:37 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury walked throughout the halls of the base and into the science lab. He stopped once he saw Elektra "Well nice to see you here, I'll explain everything in a few moments" He walked over behind the Scientist and nodded "Send after Him, It's been a while. And that feral i showed you earlier try her as well" The scientist nodded and sent for the nano bots. They flew into spiderman and another into the arm of Shalimar, after a few moments they both vanished and appeared in the room with them and elektra.

Iron Fist ran forward dodging repulser blasts by doing acrobatic manuevers in the air. Once he got near one his fist began to glow and uppercut ones head clean off. The other gaurd bots began to fly around attacking all of the members of the team. Iron Fist held his wrist with his other hand and fired a large blast of qi destroyed another robot completly

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 10:11 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

Nightcrawler heard the explosions, turned around, and saw Iron Fist destroying some robots.
I cant let him have all the fun.

He teleported up to a robot and landed on its back, allowing other ones to target him. When they began to fire, he teleported away, letting the robot get destroyed by its allies.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 10:15 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Spiderman noticed the sudden change in his surroundings as he looked around and noticed the building witch he was sitting on, and the city below were no longer there. "Hey, what gives"? He said rubbing his head.

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 10:17 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

over head Dazzler could here the buzzing from the flying bots and was in her stance, ready. She turned up Beyonce "Ring the Alarm" and blasted beam after beam at the flying bots, on beat of course. They each fell to their demise, landing hard in the sand when she noticed one had flewn out over the water and was waiting....for her. she thought this would be a great opportunity to try some new tricks. running full speed down the beach she by passed the others battling their own droids and dove head first deep into the water. when she passed the coral reef she knew she was deep enough. holding her breath she welled up as much energy as she could and propelled herself as fast as she could out of the water up and over the awaiting bot. straight legged she stiffened her body and smashed feet first onto the bots head shattering it. she fell back into the water and swam to shore... and bit tired she took 2 deep breaths and assessed herself.. her white leather louis vuitton jacket was ruined and she didnt even want to look at her shoes.... mad...she got up to fight out her clothing woes on the next bot that dared shoot at her

Last edited by Pandoraspunani on Apr 28th, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 10:27 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked around.This place was new.Her eyes uickly turned cat like as she leaped ontoan wall."look I don't know who smart idea this was but one of you better start talking or your gonna get to know why no one messes with Shalimar Fox."She quickly lepted on top of the Scientist giving him onepunch which knocked him out."Who's next?"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 10:43 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury even take the time to think before he reacted against her attack on his scientist. He ran over to the wall and pulledout a large cannon like gun. He pointed it at Shalimar. "I'd be careful who you threaten, Spiderman over there could rip you in half if he really wanted to. Elektra knows thousand s of ways to kill a person in 1-3 blows plus has low level telepathic abilities. And I could vaporize you with this gun in less time time then it would take you to extract those claws. And even without it I'm a tough man to take down even for people like you" He stared at her couldy the gun pointed directly at her midsection.

thats the gun he's holding
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:15 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar smiled as she raise her hands"Don't be foolish old man.One I don't have claws.Two your freak my be fast but I doubt he's faster.Judging from the looks of the poor guy he'd match me.As your you woman please Emma gave the whole team an high lvl of mental defence and if she could do something Emma and Lexa would crush her not to mention Lexa is an trained killer herself and my Danger sense would tell me if you where gonnapull that trigger or wear she would hit me."Shalimar lowered her hands and began to walk toward Fury."Now the way I see is if you wanted me gone you'd have shot by now and you brought me here so you need be.Now get that thing out of my face!!Before I break it"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:28 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury dropped the gun and kicked it aside "You need to learn your place kid, I am Nick Fury. You are just some no name mutant. So you either shut up and listen to what I have to say or try your tough ***** act with me" He slid his legs slightly apart and his front hand clenched into a fist while his back hand stayed open and loose. "If she attacks, Don't do anything guys, you all know i'm more then capable of handling my self"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:46 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked at theothers."Is this old guy really gonna do this."She laughed."Okmy name is Shalimar Fox second in command of Mutant X. Now I'm sure your well able to take care of yourself but you just don't go kidnapping people like Echert would.Now I'm not into beating older people now I'm all ears but ifyou so much as try tolay an hand on me your gonna find out how hard it is to hit me and how hard we ferals hit and from the small of things you masked buddy is like me.Shocking though.Thought we Ferals stuck together..maybe it's just genemex ferals."Shalimar eyes once more turned cat like as she stood ready for him to make an move."By the way I'd have one of them pull up my files.She how I beat the crap out of several bear feralat once who are twice as strong as me."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 11:55 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury reached down and pulled out a dagger from the side of his waist, he had read her file so he know that even if for some reason she didn't dodge it she would live. He flipped it in his hand so he was holding the blade and hurled it at her midsection, he didnt speak at all and did it quickly without notice. He continued staring at her with his one good eye and awaited her dodge of it. He was gonna treat this fight like his fights with wolverine and spiderman.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:28 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar simply grabbed the blade while leaping onto an desk and looked as some guy before leaping toward Fury.While in mind air performing several flip kick which where headed toward the him

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:36 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury stood completly still and his hand reached to his side, he pulled his pistol out quickly at fired twice at her. One bullet hitting Shalimar's torso and one hitting the joint connecting her arm to her shoulder. He then rolled to the side. "I thought you'd be smarter then that kid"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 12:56 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

As she fell to the ground she screamed out in pain.Her feline eyes began to flash in and out as she thought of how she fell from the helix and was inpaled by an tree.As she thought of these memories and her lover Brennan the bulletes where forced out of her with her wounds healing.She quickly jumpedto her feet and walked toward Fury.She grapped him by the neck and flung him across the room.Before he could reach the other side she was right there to kick him in his back with her booted heel."You son of an....No one,NO One is gonna split me and Brennan apart do you hear me?Not Mason,not Ashlocke,and Not You"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 01:06 AM