KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Marvel Universe RP

Marvel Universe RP
Started by: jalek moye

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (299): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack stepped inside and slid one of his spare guns across the room towards Nightcrawler. "There ya go... use that to pop some of these clankers..." He said grinning as he began to lay down cover fire for Captain Britain with his remaining Hand-cannon.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 09:14 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Brian was almost there, he ducked and dodged every bullet. He the brass ring was not only within his sight but almost within his grasps. The only thing that kept him from reaching their goal was the cry of a fellow teammate. Brian turned around to see Nightcrawler on the ground wounded. "So Fury is serious about this? He's using live rounds! I figured the ones hitting me were just blans with heavy impact but he means business. I have to save him! Kurt has never used a gun in his life and he'll end up dead. I have to end this mission though, they can save him...no I can't do that, I can't risk his life in anyone's hands but mine."

Britain turned around and flew right back down all three levels while getting shot at. He finally made his way down and grabbed his fallen ally and together they make their way up each level since the shortcut was blocked due to falling debris. The next level was a room of swords apparently made of adamantium swinging by like a pendulum.
"Hold on Kurt"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 11:34 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury raised an eyebrow at spiderman's question "Kid have you been living under a rock for the past 5 months, Norman Osborne currently has just as much power as i did when i ran S.H.I.E.L.D. only now S.H.I.E.L.D. is H.A.M.M.E.R. and he's been in on some not so clean deals as of late, but you of all people should know that. and as for the team i dont know maybe like 6 or 7 other people"

Iron Fist ran after them dodging the bullets and pucnhing holes through the robots as he passed. He got to the second floor and saw the swinging blades. "Captain, leave Nightcrawler here with me and go after the device. I can heal him"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 11:58 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-23lost soul

Last edited by X-23lost soul on Apr 30th, 2009 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 01:50 AM
X-23lost soul is currently offline Click here to Send X-23lost soul a Private Message Find more posts by X-23lost soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

(umm you never made a character for this one. i think you made urs for the x-men rp)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 01:52 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-23lost soul

(( are you sure? girr.... i might have but im not sure.....gir..))

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:00 AM
X-23lost soul is currently offline Click here to Send X-23lost soul a Private Message Find more posts by X-23lost soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-23lost soul

((oh yeah i get it. ok sorry your right. my bad.))

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:02 AM
Pandoraspunani

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
Fury raised an eyebrow at spiderman's question "Kid have you been living under a rock for the past 5 months, Norman Osborne currently has just as much power as i did when i ran S.H.I.E.L.D. only now S.H.I.E.L.D. is H.A.M.M.E.R. and he's been in on some not so clean deals as of late, but you of all people should know that. and as for the team i dont know maybe like 6 or 7 other people"

Iron Fist ran after them dodging the bullets and pucnhing holes through the robots as he passed. He got to the second floor and saw the swinging blades. "Captain, leave Nightcrawler here with me and go after the device. I can heal him"

ok you take old of kurt ill run with Britain to the prize or whatever.....are those pendulums?

Dazzler proceeds to follow Britian...which ever road he may choose.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:07 AM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Fine then make sure he's ok and I'll do my best to end this as soon as possible. Thanks Iron Fist."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:08 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Iron fist sat Nightcrawler down away from the blades, he looked down at him and exhaled as he pushed his plams downward. His hands began to glow and he quickly began to strike various points on his body with his finger tips. He exhaled deeply and pushed his hand out and struck where the bullet hit, he pulled it out. The wound began to slowly heal it would seal in a few minutes. "You should be fine now just stay still if you can"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:27 AM
X-23lost soul

Laura stood off in the background as she watched what was going on. She had been sent with fury at the request of Logan, she hadn’t asked why, though she clearly made her feelings known, she didn’t trust fury or any one for that matter, but she did trust Logan and if he said it was safe she would take him at that and at least test the waters out.
Laura listened in as Fury talked to spider man about what was going on…

Last edited by X-23lost soul on Apr 30th, 2009 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:47 AM
sketch_turner
"Well done Turner"!

Spider man shook his head chuckling some before responding."Well then i guess i am expected for a good performance from you. I'd love to get my hands on Osborn so just give me the commands. All ears here."

Sketch thanks Messahi for the sig.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 02:08 PM
sketch_turner is currently offline Click here to Send sketch_turner a Private Message Find more posts by sketch_turner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anon E. Mous
The French Taunter

"Thank you."

Was all Nightcrawler could manage. Those rounds really hurt. When Iron Fist took out the bullet, most of the pain went away, but his leg was still unusable.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 03:11 PM
Anon E. Mous is currently offline Click here to Send Anon E. Mous a Private Message Find more posts by Anon E. Mous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandoraspunani

those are real rounds!....what do we do now Brian

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 03:34 PM
Pandoraspunani is currently offline Click here to Send Pandoraspunani a Private Message Find more posts by Pandoraspunani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Fury smiled and nodded "I expect a good show from all of you, now I will take you to the others shortly"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 04:57 PM
Shad0w_Frost

Blackjack caught up with the others quickly. Getting a running start, he took off and slid across the floor under the swinging blades as they lowered closer and closer to him. The last one nearly taking his head off... but he made it to the other side.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 06:16 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"We'll do what he did!"

Brian said in relation to what BJ did. He grabbed Dazzler who was more than likely too slow to make it through on her own. He watched the pattern of the blades closely.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:32 AM
Pandoraspunani

brriiiiaannnnn!!! she said holding on tight and shutting her eyes...he smelled nice, she wasnt expecting that.

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:32 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

After close watching Brian took flight and sped right through the hall. Brian kept his back against the swords in case anything bad would happen he could take the damage much better than she could. With his speed and agility they made it unscathed. He shout back to Iron Fist to make sure Kurt is ok. They'll handle the rest. He put Dazzler down and kept on moving.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 1st, 2009 03:42 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Elektra was gazing at the others she found her sais on one of the tables ,she then took a cleaning wipe and cleaned them she wasn't taken any chances she didn't entirley trust fury or bruce but had agreed to join with the others anyway.

Last edited by Boudecia on May 1st, 2009 at 09:13 AM

Old Post May 1st, 2009 09:11 AM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote