KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Final Form Level 99 Sora, Starkiller and 10 shadow guards vs Kratos and his old army

Final Form Level 99 Sora, Starkiller and 10 shadow guards vs Kratos and his old army
Started by: Hewhoknowsall

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
No they weren't. Whent the word "outnumbered" is used to describe the situation, they are not relatively close.

When was the word "outnumbered" used?

Due to being outnumbered. And get off of Sparta's Phalanx spears. They are not these demigodlike invincible warriors you seem to think they are.

You do love to assume too much.
They also aren't these untrained infants running around on the field you seem to think they are. SEE WUT I DID THERE???

The Spartan phalanx was noted to be better than that of the others, mainly due to their training. Granted, it was not without weaknesses, but it was effective.

Those Spartans rode into battle, did they step down from their horses and somehow form a phalanx while the Barbarians looked on?

Nowhere near.

Much appreciated, I was ignorant to that fact no expression.

But they were not invincible. Barbarians are not by default stupid, in fact, what made one a barbarian by Greece's standards were things such as drinking milk at dinner and exercising clothed. Who is to say these Barbarians were not very skilled as well?

"Barbarian" was used by the Greeks to refer to anyone who wasn't Greek, not just those who drank milk at dinner or those that were not naked at the Gymnasium.
"Barbarian" was also used as a derogatory term for members of the other Greek City States as well as someone who did not speak Greek properly.

It's perfectly possible that these particular "Barbarians" (first definition) were stupid, or rather ignorant. Which further means that the GoW Spartans were not yet feared for their combat ability, and prowess in battle (war).

~ These Spartans were "downplayed", if not in terms of combat, then in behaviour...Kratos leading a cavalry without a shield and spear, lol wut?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 02:50 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Lol, looks like you're arguing for the sake of arguing ;p

We all agree team 1 stomps hard right? ;p

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:08 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

We can't help it, it's like a past-time here.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:10 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

So...... What came first the chicken or the egg? =)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:25 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

The cock is more important

EDIT (Answer): There is no end or beginning to a circle. They both need the other for their existence

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:34 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The cock is more important

EDIT (Answer): There is no end or beginning to a circle. They both need the other for their existence

Wrong!

Chicken came first, but not as we know them today. Thanks for playing! *plays cheesey gameshow music*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:50 AM
Demonic Phoenix

I was on a game show?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:00 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Er, sure! why not =)

I's bored =( Think i'm going to find something to watch =\

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:03 AM
Demonic Phoenix

What's the name of the game show?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 04:16 AM
SpadeKing

what chance does kratos stand here?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:31 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

None at all

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 02:44 AM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by EvilAngel
None at all

So you made this thread to spite Kratos fans stick out tongue?

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:20 PM
NemeBro

So you made this thread to spite Kratos fans stick out tongue?
...She didn't make this thread. no expression

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:26 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

What he said.

If i wanted to Spite Kratos fans, i would make a God Kratos vs Kain (all powers) thread and laugh at you as you attempt to debate BT no expression

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:29 PM
Demonic Phoenix

OH SHI-,

I thought this was the "Kratos takes on Organization XIII" and she had said that Kratos stands no chance >__>.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:31 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

OH SHI-,

I thought this was the "Kratos takes on Organization XIII" and she had said that Kratos stands no chance >__>.

No i made that thread to gauge exactly how far up Kratos's arse some people are.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:33 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by EvilAngel
No i made that thread to gauge exactly how far up Kratos's arse some people are.

I didn't state that to argue whether Kratos stood a chance or not, I stated it to show that I made a mistake.

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:35 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I didn't state that to argue whether Kratos stood a chance or not, I stated it to show that I made a mistake.

I know, but i'm bored so i feel like responding even when it's not neccessary =P

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 11:42 PM
NemeBro

Shut up EA.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 12:08 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Shut up EA.

Okay, if i don't i'll have to talk to you. No one could want that ^^

Old Post Oct 4th, 2009 12:13 AM